Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 63 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Other teams moved the ball last year and the defense was still incredible at years end. Who cares about one game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Maybe the people who are rating them 4th best? If you throw away a bad game does that mean you also discount a good game? You look at them all. Anyway who cares it only matters going forward and we need the defense that showed against the Vikings, not the one against the Raiders. We need the good defense this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by PeanutPunch33 View Post
    It's crazy what one boneheaded play can do.

If Louis doesn't run into the kicker, the Bears get the ball back and probably beat the Raiders.

4-1, and this would be a game of potential bye implications between the Saints and Bears.

Oh well.
    It was a bad call. He was pushed into the kicker. Still not the reason we lost the game though. Chase Daniel is terrible and the defense didn't show up.

Quote Originally Posted by Salvaged Ship View Post
    The Raiders manhandled the Bears defense in London. Their offensive line dominated, zero pressure on the QB, Jacobs shredded them. Its obvious the Raiders domination is being taken into consideration when others are evaluating their standing.
    Does it really matter? The Bears defense is proven and is still way more talented than any of the other 3. One bad game in London doesn't change that.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBear View Post
    Does it really matter? The Bears defense is proven and is still way more talented than any of the other 3. One bad game in London doesn't change that.
    No one said their defense stunk, rating them 4th best is hardly a slap in the face. Not sure how they have proven they are way more talented then the Pats. This Pats defense held the Rams to 3 points in the SB. The Pats have played lousy offenses but we have play several this year as well. It doesnít matter, what matters is going forward.

https://twitter.com/brgridiron/statu...470102016?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    https://twitter.com/brgridiron/statu...470102016?s=21

Kamara being out is huge, obviously.

I'll go ahead and label this must-win now.

Absolutely cannot lose at home with 21 of 22 starters healthy to a Breesless, Kamaraless, Cookless team that's also missing it's nickel corner. Cannot do it. Can't.

What's kind of annoying though is that if they do win it'll be immediately discredited as just beating up on a decimated Saints team that would surely handle us if healthy. The way things have shaken out through six weeks, kind of bizarrely, we don't have any real chance for a "statement" game until the Packers in week 15, unless the Rams really pick things up. The Cowboys flatly just aren't especially good.

Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post

Absolutely cannot lose at home with 21 of 22 starters healthy to a Breesless, Kamaraless, Cookless team that's also missing it's nickel corner. Cannot do it. Can't.

What's kind of annoying though is that if they do win it'll be immediately discredited as just beating up on a decimated Saints team that would surely handle us if healthy. The way things have shaken out through six weeks, kind of bizarrely, we don't have any real chance for a "statement" game until the Packers in week 15, unless the Rams really pick things up. The Cowboys flatly just aren't especially good.
    Agreed.

Will be really disappointing if they can't win this game. I don't care how it happens, just win.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    This feels like a must win. the fact is the Packers are 5-1. we have already lost to them once. if we end up 3-3 we may be last in our division. at least 2 if not 3 games behind the packers. and 1 or 2 games behind the Vikings. the fact is there is little to no chance IMO 3 teams from the NFC North make it. It might be possible. But its so unlikely withy the Rams. Seahawks. and EAgles all also fighting for those 2 wildcard spots.

Will it be easy, definitly not. the Saints are a good Football team. and While they are on a backup QB. And without a Stud RB. They have a good D. its basically feels like us vs ourselves. They have the same issues we have.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    For Some reason though, I feel like Something is going to change after this bye week in terms of our running game. Obviously we are adressing Long. Which seems like our bigest issue. I know people are upset at Leno who has a number of penelties but he is trying to adress that problem as well. Something tells me that the OL and Co comes out with something to prove. I still beleive in our Depth chart. Leno Whitehair James and Massie. And if your saying our week spot is that off guard. IDK. I feel like it should not matter much. And it seems like we are going with the best option too in Coward who seems like a Big Angry force of a man to help our run game.

IDK. i think it will be a combination of things. limiting the goofey play calls. personel steping up. and just the extra practice to try and work out whatever the issues are.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post

Not if we handle them in the same fashion as the Vikings....If itís a close game, yes, the win gets discredited, but at this point who cares? Itís another W

And Iíd rather see our statement wins come in the playoffs...really donít care for any national recognition

Quote Originally Posted by Salvaged Ship View Post
    No one said their defense stunk, rating them 4th best is hardly a slap in the face. Not sure how they have proven they are way more talented then the Pats. This Pats defense held the Rams to 3 points in the SB. The Pats have played lousy offenses but we have play several this year as well. It doesnít matter, what matters is going forward.
    We held them to 6 points and 3 of the 6 was from a FG set up by a pick that they took to like the 10 yard line. So basically 3 points. And this was when the Rams offense was actually a powerhouse. Ever since they played the Bears theyíve been pretty pedestrian.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    We held them to 6 points and 3 of the 6 was from a FG set up by a pick that they took to like the 10 yard line. So basically 3 points. And this was when the Rams offense was actually a powerhouse. Ever since they played the Bears theyíve been pretty pedestrian.

That's also when gurley got hurt I think. People talk about rbs being replaceable but since gurley got hurt rams offense is trash.
    Last edited by disgruntledbull; 10-19-2019 at 10:59 AM. Reason: Mas

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...711504384?s=21

Page 4 of 63 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast