Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 50 of 63 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Also, cut Mike Davis yesterday to recoup the 4th they lost. Look to trade away the dead weight and add to the depleted draft capital.

This team needs it, badly. Problem is, I'm not sure I trust Pace anymore to make the picks.

Whatever it was that happened with Roquan Smith and his personal issues he has been absolutely awful the last two weeks. Focused on him for a while and his motor looks half speed at times, he has been terrible. I was touting him as a potential all pro soon, now he appears to be going backwards like several of of players. Eddie Jackson has not been anywhere near what we seen last season. And donít get me started on Floyd....

Look back now at Ryan Paceís drafts. People like to pat him on the back because he drafted Jackson and Cohen in the later rounds (and now Cohen is looking like nothing special). Just look at his draft picks rounds 1-3, its pretty much a disaster. He will always have the trading up to get Trubisky over Mahomes/Watson on his resume, a dark spot so bad I would think he will never get another GM job again. But look at the rest of his picks rounds 1-3. Hitting in the later rounds with useful players is nice but you canít keep missing on rounds 1-3. He should be on the hot seat, though we are talking about the McCaskeys with Ted Phillips. Nothing will happen for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Salvaged Ship View Post
    Whatever it was that happened with Roquan Smith and his personal issues he has been absolutely awful the last two weeks. Focused on him for a while and his motor looks half speed at times, he has been terrible. I was touting him as a potential all pro soon, now he appears to be going backwards like several of of players. Eddie Jackson has not been anywhere near what we seen last season. And donít get me started on Floyd....

Look back now at Ryan Paceís drafts. People like to pat him on the back because he drafted Jackson and Cohen in the later rounds (and now Cohen is looking like nothing special). Just look at his draft picks rounds 1-3, its pretty much a disaster. He will always have the trading up to get Trubisky over Mahomes/Watson on his resume, a dark spot so bad I would think he will never get another GM job again. But look at the rest of his picks rounds 1-3. Hitting in the later rounds with useful players is nice but you canít keep missing on rounds 1-3. He should be on the hot seat, though we are talking about the McCaskeys with Ted Phillips. Nothing will happen for a long time.
    Also don't forget his suspect signings. Giving 20 mill to Mike Glennon? Ouch.

It be one thing if he was like Jerry Angelo: God Awful at hit on first round picks but finding Gems in the later rounds, but another to trade away draft capital to get mediocre talent.
    Broncos be like:

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I'm worried Nagy is sabotaging Mitch on purpose because the team won't let him move on from him. He just decided to run plays that highlight his weaknesses (hopefully in hope that will fix them). Never run. Never rollout.
    I really think this is a part of it. I dont think it is new either. He did weird passive aggressive stuff with the kickers during camp too. The missed field goal broke his brain and he hasnt fixed it yet.

I'm worried Nagy is sabotaging Mitch on purpose because the team won't let him move on from him. He just decided to run plays that highlight his weaknesses (hopefully in hope that will fix them). Never run. Never rollout.

That's a huge indivyment on everyone
    1) those in charge should not tell Nagy who to start ... even if Daniel is the backup.

2) that's incredibly immature of Nagy and I hope its false.

Just let Helfrich call the plays.

I'm just speculating here because I can't comprehend how there would only be 7 rushing attempts.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Heís probably pissed just like the rest of Chicago that we passed on Mahomes/Watson and gave him this bust to develop into a franchise QB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post
    Heís probably pissed just like the rest of Chicago that we passed on Mahomes/Watson and gave him this bust to develop into a franchise QB.

He still needs to be professional and deal with what he has.

Although, on the other hand, no matter who the backup is, i truly believe the quicker they permanently move on from mitch, the closer they'll be to winning a super bowl.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by disgruntledbull View Post
    I really think this is a part of it. I dont think it is new either. He did weird passive aggressive stuff with the kickers during camp too. The missed field goal broke his brain and he hasnt fixed it yet.
    The way he dealed with the kickers was reaaaaaalllly ****ed up.

Click here to register!

Well seems like it worked so far as Eddy has been pretty ****ing decent lol.

It was like that movie Whiplash, but with cleats
    Broncos be like:

Quote Originally Posted by northsider View Post
    Well seems like it worked so far as Eddy has been pretty ****ing decent lol.
    He did choose the right kicker. I'm happy about that.

Click here to register!

Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post

If thatís the case, he shouldnít have taken the job. He was a highly sought coordinator. He could have waited to land a job he wanted then. Heís shown he has no ability to develop a game plan that takes advantage of the opponents weaknesses. Itís the same offense every week, and it hasnít been working now for close to a full season.

Case in point...Sean Payton called a completely different game plan with Bridgewater yesterday than he would with Brees at QB. Belichick does it every week...and then even at half time adjusts again. Nagy calls the same bull**** offense every week with 80% of calls coming out of shotgun and we simply donít have the weapons for that offense. We have below average skill players besides Robinson. People need to stop talking about Miller, Cohen and Montgomery until they actually do something which simply might never happen.

We had a RB in Howard that proved he was effective in the right scheme, and we traded him for a 5th round pick. Payton or Belichick would have found a way to utilize Howard...similar to how Philly is right now, not trade him away for nothing. Yet our mastermind coach thought he wasnít a fit, similar to when we signed Martz and traded away Olsen.

Is the O-line really that much worse this year that they canít attempt to run the ball?? Jordan Howard wasnít great last year but he managed a couple 100 yd games and some other 80-70 yd games. I just canít imagine that on back to back series where they were in 2nd and 2 situation they could find one run play to get a couple yds.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry34 View Post
    Is the O-line really that much worse this year that they canít attempt to run the ball?? Jordan Howard wasnít great last year but he managed a couple 100 yd games and some other 80-70 yd games. I just canít imagine that on back to back series where they were in 2nd and 2 situation they could find one run play to get a couple yds.
    His good games weren't until later in the year when they chanced from zbs to pbs, or vice a versa.

But yeah...not attempting to run the ball is idiotic.

Click here to register!

Well guys, there's a silver lining... at least you aren't us.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Well guys, there's a silver lining... at least you aren't us.
    At least you have a franchise quarterback

Click here to register!

Page 50 of 63 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast