Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 49 of 63 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    It is just on par with everyone on the offense.

Seems more flukey to me, offense is in a funk. A mitch related funk. Nagy should be above that but it looks like Helfrich should maybe be calling play for now.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Not ARob.

If Cohen were as good as you're suggesting he wouldn't be negated like this. He's always been more of a gadget player with the occasional big play thrown in there. He's fine, but nothing too special.

Mitch has been terrible, but I think putting all of the offensive struggles on him is really unfair. Aside from ARob, most of them have sucked consistently since Week 1.

I was at the game today, and Iíll admit, Mitch looked bad. No excuses there, but still, after 4 games played Iím not ready to put all the blame on him.

The playcalling is atrocious. 1st play of game coming off bye and an embarrassing loss to Oakland is a shotgun formation run with Cohen up the middle?!?!?! Our 1st down playcalling is so bad. Numerous outside runs to short side of field. Down 16? Sure, letís run the ball behind a fullback for first time all game!!!!

Itís not just offensive. Our defense again looked average. Very little to no pressure all game. Nothing disguised at all. Very vanilla looking zone defense that was run all over and corners played so far off Thomas he was able to sit in open spots all day.

Just another embarrassing loss. Hopefully they can right the ship against a beat up Chargers team who doesnít have an offensive line that can manhandle our defense like the past two games.

And outside A-rob, everyone has been disappointing. Maybe get a bigger WR like Wims some more playing time? It seems like we just donít have a solid #2 WR out there as all of our other options look to be small gadget type players.

This organization is a ****in joke. I have nothing else to say.

I will not let this go...Nagy needs to give the keys to helfrich. Thatís the only option.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I'm leaning towards just blowing it all up again.

Probably an overreaction, but this isn't a playoff team and I have some serious concerns about every major piece of this regime now.

It's such a shame to waste Mack's prime, but this absolutely feels like where we're heading.
    Blow up the offense yes defense no. Too many good young pieces on the defense to change it. Keep Monty, Arob, Miller, Patterson, Leno, and Cohen change everyone else.

Trubiscuits and Biscuit Boyz CEO and Owner

Chicago Bears Mock Offseason Champion

Need to rebuild the oline mainly they have been horrific. A lot of good QB prospects in the next few years need one of them. The, Herbert, Fromm, Burrow, Hurts, Fields, Eason, etc. I was one of the biggest Trubisky coming out but I've seen enough 2 and a half years he should have shown more by now. Too many erratic throws. He was supposed to be an accurate thrower never had a huge arm and his accuracy has been mostly bad. Even his mobility hasn't helped as he's not as savvy as Russell Wilson. Russell or even Dak is who we needed Mitch to be and he's not as good as either one of those guys. Wilson has made it work with poor offensive talent around him and different playcallers. That's what we need.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBear View Post
    Blow up the offense yes defense no. Too many good young pieces on the defense to change it.
    I agree with this.

What a mess. I know many will put all of the blame on Mitch, but it wasn't all of his fault. He definitely played bad, but so did everyone else.

The biggest issue is the play calling. It was terrible. Nagy needs to go back to the "101" and forget the "202". He needs to play to the strengths of the players and he's trying to force a round peg into a square hole.

The Oline just stinks. This Whitehair/Daniels experiment has failed. They need to switch it back.

I knew Hicks was a big piece to the defense, but I didn't realize how much. They need him to stop the run. The supposed depth really isn't there.

Between the blocked punts, the missed throws, the missed catches, the fumbles, the lacking of a run game and the defense being on the field so long, the Bears won't be winning much.

This team has regressed from the Raiders game, which is unbelievable.

Would anyone venture to label Trubisky as headed into "Bust Territory" or he is already there?

Quote Originally Posted by chicagofan08 View Post
    Would anyone venture to label Trubisky as headed into "Bust Territory" or he is already there?
    I personally wouldn't use the term "bust" yet, but he's definitely broken and Nagy isn't helping him.

The offensive line is a wreck.

Quote Originally Posted by I don't care. View Post
    I personally wouldn't use the term "bust" yet, but he's definitely broken and Nagy isn't helping him.

The offensive line is a wreck.
    The part about Nagy not helping is mistifying and at the same time alarming. He was billed as the "QB whisperer" and now Mitch is becoming a trainwreck.

Quote Originally Posted by chicagofan08 View Post
    The part about Nagy not helping is mistifying and at the same time alarming. He was billed as the "QB whisperer" and now Mitch is becoming a trainwreck.

Marc Trestman was also billed a QB whisperer and that turned out great for us obviously

Nagy has the ambitions of a Sean McVay or Doug Pederson with next to None of the Personnel.

Can't afford to be cute when you can't do basic **** like run the ball consistently to take the pressure off your Bambi QB.

Switch Daniels and Whitehair back, replace Coward with Barrs and give the ball to the RB you TRADED UP to get. This season is a lost cause offensively (heartbreaking for a championship caliber Defense who despite the critiques played okay yesterday to win, just hard to do so when you cough up the ball twice and are on the field for 35+ minutes)

If we don't address QB in the offseason and have the nerve to trot out there with this mess we have now, Pace and Nagy should be handed pink slips.

Just simply no excuse at this point.
    Broncos be like:

I'm worried Nagy is sabotaging Mitch on purpose because the team won't let him move on from him. He just decided to run plays that highlight his weaknesses (hopefully in hope that will fix them). Never run. Never rollout.

That's a huge indivyment on everyone
    1) those in charge should not tell Nagy who to start ... even if Daniel is the backup.

2) that's incredibly immature of Nagy and I hope its false.

Just let Helfrich call the plays.

I'm just speculating here because I can't comprehend how there would only be 7 rushing attempts.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

I'm just so deflated.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBear View Post
    Blow up the offense yes defense no. Too many good young pieces on the defense to change it. Keep Monty, Arob, Miller, Patterson, Leno, and Cohen change everyone else.
    I'm talking about blowing up the FO, not the whole roster. Offensively they obviously need a lot of help, but defensively I wouldn't change much aside from getting a more consistent edge presence across from Mack and a CB that can replace Prince soon.

I'm really down on Pace at this point. I think it's going to be hard for him to salvage this mess and my faith in Nagy is pretty low now too.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 10-21-2019 at 09:22 AM.

Page 49 of 63 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast