Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 47 of 63 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    Bench Mitch. Hes just beyond awful. Remember when people uses to call rex a mental midget? That's exactly what Mitch is.

As for Nagy, I still want to see what he can do with a real quarterback. He inherited a garbage qb and should be able to pick his own. Im done with the Mitch experiment. **** pick, time to move on.
    Everyone would love to bench Mitch but there's no one better so the best thing to do is hope that he gets better however remote the chances are.

Agree on the second part, Nagy will likely get a second chance, but my confidence in him is very, very shaky at this point too. I just don't see what reason there is to be optimistic.

Pace inhereted a lousy roster with a lousy head coach. He got his guy and his QB and a full new roster all his own and they've failed really fast. Most GMs don't get a 2nd chance with both. Assuming this year things don't spiral completely out of control (a la 2014), they'll get one more chance with a new QB, but if it doesn't work, we'll be looking at a whole new FO regime again and idk how much energy I have for that. This organization is just a joke and I see no reason to believe it won't screw up time and time again.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    simi serious question. do u think that if u swaped Teddy and Mitch today it could not be possible its exactly the oposite game for both players. or do u beleive Mitch is that much worse than Teddy.

i just think u give Mitch the saints offense he would have looked fine. Nagy and co have done nothing to help him or the offense as a whole.
    Mitch cant throw to open people!!!!!

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    Mitch cant throw to open people!!!!!
    do we have open people?

i mean this is a complete over reaction because we saw in the late game when guys are open he can hit them. but its like we dont get guys open the first 3 quarters. it makes me wonder if nagy and his calls are predictable.

I mean does anyone remember that Amos said after he picked off mitch to seal the win. the bears ran the same play 3 of 4 times and he knew it was coming with Robinson out of the slot.

why do we have a coach calling the same play 3 or 4 times. is the playbook that limited. is it because Mitch cant make the reads. whatever it is it seems like our play calling is well covered all the time for 1 reason or another.
    Last edited by Kyben36; 10-20-2019 at 09:48 PM.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    Everyone would love to bench Mitch but there's no one better so the best thing to do is hope that he gets better however remote the chances are.

Agree on the second part, Nagy will likely get a second chance, but my confidence in him is very, very shaky at this point too. I just don't see what reason there is to be optimistic.

Pace inhereted a lousy roster with a lousy head coach. He got his guy and his QB and a full new roster all his own and they've failed really fast. Most GMs don't get a 2nd chance with both. Assuming this year things don't spiral completely out of control (a la 2014), they'll get one more chance with a new QB, but if it doesn't work, we'll be looking at a whole new FO regime again and idk how much energy I have for that. This organization is just a joke and I see no reason to believe it won't screw up time and time again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    simi serious question. do u think that if u swaped Teddy and Mitch today it could not be possible its exactly the oposite game for both players. or do u beleive Mitch is that much worse than Teddy.

i just think u give Mitch the saints offense he would have looked fine. Nagy and co have done nothing to help him or the offense as a whole.
    I think that Mitch is missing something upstairs that any qb that has a chance to be good needs to have. For one game, yes.

But not over a season or real sample size of games. I think Orton and Grossman were far more cerebral than Mitch.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by blams; 10-20-2019 at 09:49 PM.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I think that Mitch is missing something upstairs that any qb that has a chance to be good needs to have. For one game, yes.

But not over a season or real sample size of games.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    im starting to question it too. see the above post. on Nagy calling the same plays multiple times.

-Rem Koolhaas

https://twitter.com/benbbaldwin/stat...114891776?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

side question. what happened with the motion and the end around/jet sweeps we saw last year to get teams off balance. we ran what 1 this game. and Miller fumbled. how about previous games. the offense just feels diferent.

i mean i think i saw Cohen flash around to just run 5 yards behind the scrimmage horizontally. but are u really throwing the ball backwards to him. u dont even have to cover him.

-Rem Koolhaas

At this point I can't tell if Nagy can't call a game or Mitch can't throw the ball.

7 runs is on Nagy. And there were only 2 in the first half before the fumble, so that's a copout saying the run game isn't going when you won't run it anyways.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

Nagy is definitely calling a bad game. I feel like we have 1 mediocre run and then throw it twice, 3 and out. Next possession, abandon the run completely. Our offense is putrid. Play Calling, Offensive line, QB play, Running Game. I won't put much on the WR's since they are just being flat out missed.

Hand it over to helfrich. No other option.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron!n View Post
    At this point I can't tell if Nagy can't call a game or Mitch can't throw the ball.

7 runs is on Nagy. And there were only 2 in the first half before the fumble, so that's a copout saying the run game isn't going when you won't run it anyways.
    that bothered me too. u say it doesnt get going. but u only give it a few chances. and it so prototypical or Run on first too. its like he refuses to run on 2nd or 3rd. it just feels sucky

he also said simething annoying like u should be getting 17 yards in 1 run. its like if its not huge break away its a bust for him. almost like he doesnt understand that 3-4 yard run is actually good for getting into 2nd and med or 3rd and short
    Last edited by Kyben36; 10-20-2019 at 10:29 PM.

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Hand it over to helfrich. No other option.
    it feels like the only thing that might turn things around.

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Ron!n View Post

And if Nagy comes out and say they were rpos or whatever Mitch checked out of call a run. No checking out hand it off.

Quote Originally Posted by disgruntledbull View Post
    And if Nagy comes out and say they were rpos or whatever Mitch checked out of call a run. No checking out hand it off.
    i don't buy it the way he talked post game today. he acted fed up with the run after what 4 atempts.

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Blow it up how exactly?
    Clean house, again.

This season has made me really sour on Pace.

I'm probably just frustrated, but some of his decisions in the draft since 2017 have seriously limited this team's upside in this current window. I have serious doubts about him ever building a talented enough offense and I'm not sure Nagy's any good.

The defense is really talented, and he deserves credit for that, but holy hell would it be great if we had a GM capable of evaluating offensive talent for once in our ****ing lifetimes. Aside from ARob in FA, it's a rough look at some of his offensive acquisitions.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 10-20-2019 at 10:53 PM.

Page 47 of 63 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast