Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 63 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    With the way our division is setting up, the upcoming schedule, and the injuries the Saints are dealing with this is a huge game for the Bears. We cannot lose this game to a depleted Saints team at home. Our offense has to figure something out against this Saints defense

Their DL concerns me. Hopefully Nagy's got something planned to slow down Jordan and Davenport. They're a really tough match up for this OL and Trubisky's been awful under pressure this season.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Their DL concerns me. Hopefully Nagy's got something planned to slow down Jordan and Davenport. They're a really tough match up for this OL and Trubisky's been awful under pressure this season.
    Would be nice to get the screen game going. Baffles me how Cohen doesnít have more yardage as a hot read.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Would be nice to get the screen game going. Baffles me how Cohen doesnít have more yardage as a hot read.
    Yeah, we have to utilize the middle of the field more. I know the TE position has been a weakness of ours this year and for a while but we have to find a way to attack that area. Looks like Defenses are loading up on the short flat areas of the field and deep outside thirds of the field. Those are the easier reads for a QB. My experience with playing the QB position as an athlete not a QB let me know that I could make the quick swing passes to the backs or quick out routes, hooks by WRs and the deep ball on the sidelines but I couldnít read defenses and make the middle throws and anticipate the routes well enough to make the tough read throws between the hashes.

Thatís how Defensive Coordinators view Mitch. If you look back at all of Mitchís good games or great throws youíll see that itís from throws outside of the hashes. I know he did make a great throw to ARob across the middle to win the game but Denver was literally giving us that throw because they didnít believe we would be able to clock it and A Rob was wide open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Remind him he is a very very good QB on the run and start making more designed blocking to allow him to roll out left or right or choose to take the ball up the field as well. It's like his biggest strength they've throttled back on or he is just trying to hard to stay in the pocket. This is where he thrives and it also then gets defenses to be more honest open up allot more for him and the team as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by fanatic View Post
    Yeah, we have to utilize the middle of the field more. I know the TE position has been a weakness of ours this year and for a while but we have to find a way to attack that area. Looks like Defenses are loading up on the short flat areas of the field and deep outside thirds of the field. Those are the easier reads for a QB. My experience with playing the QB position as an athlete not a QB let me know that I could make the quick swing passes to the backs or quick out routes, hooks by WRs and the deep ball on the sidelines but I couldnít read defenses and make the middle throws and anticipate the routes well enough to make the tough read throws between the hashes.

Thatís how Defensive Coordinators view Mitch. If you look back at all of Mitchís good games or great throws youíll see that itís from throws outside of the hashes. I know he did make a great throw to ARob across the middle to win the game but Denver was literally giving us that throw because they didnít believe we would be able to clock it and A Rob was wide open.

Mitch needs to get it together and make the plays he was drafted to make. Bears know how defenses are playing Mitch, they have to counter and capitalize.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Mitch needs to get it together and make the plays he was drafted to make. Bears know how defenses are playing Mitch, they have to counter and capitalize.
    Yea, this team is basically gonna go as far as Mitch can take them.

Watching Rodgers look off and hold the safety to create a throwing lane to a backup WR and then make a perfect throw for a TD just shows how far off our QB play really is. They are dangerous now that they actually have a robust defense.

When you look at the Packers, Vikings, Niners, Seahawks there are two division leaders and wild cards. It is going to be very hard to even get a wild card if these teams keep playing good football. Every game now is critical.

Not normally one to call for conspiracies but itís pretty obvious whatís going on with GB and the refs. Theyíre getting basically every beneficial call. Even more than normal. Itís actually a joke.

I hate GB so much

https://twitter.com/adamhoge/status/...518786053?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mwoodri View Post
    Watching Rodgers look off and hold the safety to create a throwing lane to a backup WR and then make a perfect throw for a TD just shows how far off our QB play really is. They are dangerous now that they actually have a robust defense.
    I still think their defense is a bit overrated. They really should be losing this game against the Raiders if Cart doesn't fumble into the end zone. He's moved the ball at will on them all game.

https://twitter.com/bradbiggs/status...597805568?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Welp, this division is as strong as ever...need to keep pace and not drop games like this.

Sack up Mitchell. Call a better game Nagy. Please don't let Teddy embarrass you Defense.

Page 5 of 63 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast