Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Yea leading the league in penalties are killing but heís only allowed 1 sack out of 320 snaps I think thatís what he means but he has to do better heís been meh .

Cody been our best o linemen this year so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    While I can respect him for not giving up many sacks, he's killed us with dumb false starts and holds that turn into drive killers in this surprisingly fragile offense. I remember at least twice during the raiders game where a 1st down was wiped out by his holds and a false start essentially knocked us out of field goal range on 3rd down.
    Broncos be like:

Gil Brandt has us as the 4th best defense behind Pats, Bills, and Niners....

Call me a homer, but this is a ****ing terrible take.

I know the Pats defensive numbers are awesome but they have played a lot of scrubs. Niners and Bills both have great Ds.

All and all, I cannot really argue much here. Pretty interchangeable.

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    I know the Pats defensive numbers are awesome but they have played a lot of scrubs. Niners and Bills both have great Ds.

I would think it's pretty clear the bears have the best defense top to bottom though, pre hicks injury

Maybe they're overreacting to the raiders game?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

https://twitter.com/pff_bears/status...208506882?s=21

Look at the QBs theyíve faced. Itís a joke after Week 1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chase Daniel for a 5th round pick 😂

https://twitter.com/nbcsbears/status...827662336?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post

He's contradicting himself here, but man... keep telling me I'm making it up. It was safe to assume Mitch would know the playbook in his second season of the offense.

It's a national narrative for a reason and I said it when he was drafted, just off of impression. Didnt see that in his scouting report. Not happy that it (might) be proving to be a little accurate. Mitch's time to prove people wrong is now. Not next season.

Even IF he is a slow cat, kyben might be right in he needs the 3rd season in the offense. They would need some sort of comp going into the year. From a vet, preferably.
    Last edited by blams; 10-18-2019 at 09:36 AM.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

I just can't agree. There are other factors IMHO and I think this Bears defense is the best in the league. Pats have the advantage of one playing absolute **** teams right now and two and also the biggest factors an offense that doesn't keep them on the field 80% of the game.

I honestly still stand by even without Hicks this is one of the best defenses of my lifetime. It will only get better if the offense can get it's head out of it's ***.

Quote Originally Posted by northsider View Post
    I just can't agree. There are other factors IMHO and I think this Bears defense is the best in the league. Pats have the advantage of one playing absolute **** teams right now and two and also the biggest factors an offense that doesn't keep them on the field 80% of the game.

I honestly still stand by even without Hicks this is one of the best defenses of my lifetime. It will only get better if the offense can get it's head out of it's ***.
    The Raiders manhandled the Bears defense in London. Their offensive line dominated, zero pressure on the QB, Jacobs shredded them. Its obvious the Raiders domination is being taken into consideration when others are evaluating their standing.

Quote Originally Posted by Salvaged Ship View Post
    The Raiders manhandled the Bears defense in London. Their offensive line dominated, zero pressure on the QB, Jacobs shredded them. Its obvious the Raiders domination is being taken into consideration when others are evaluating their standing.
    Other teams moved the ball last year and the defense was still incredible at years end. Who cares about one game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's crazy what one boneheaded play can do.

If Louis doesn't run into the kicker, the Bears get the ball back and probably beat the Raiders.

4-1, and this would be a game of potential bye implications between the Saints and Bears.

Oh well.

Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast