Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: The MVP

This thread got way funnier overnight

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    if the oline doesnt let wilson get man handled seattle plays better

if wideout doesnt fumble trying to get 3 more yards thats probably a touchdown

if runningback doesnt fumble that drive continues and 49ers dont get a short field

if wilson is allowed to win the game on 3rd and 2 over run/run/run/run/run/run/run they game never makes overtime..... fun note... 3rd and 3 in overtime they let him pass and well he throws it for 15 plus. He has a **** oline and a running back with fumble issues and a putrid defense..... where is the help exactly?

ALSO... IF SEATTLE CATCHES 9 INTERCEPTIONS OR INTERCEPTIONS DONT GET CALLED BACK ON BOGUS CRAP... IT NEVER GOES TO OVERTIME... we should ignore this though correct?
    This x1000. I hate it when people point to one play and say "if this would have gone differently...". Especially in that game where the Seahawks had to deal with bad calls and the defense (although they played great) dropped a lot of easy interceptions.

I understand a lot of you guys get irritated with MTM on his Wilson fanboy hype, but he's 100% right here.

Now did Wilson have his usual amazing game this game? Of course not. He's playing against the best defense in the NFL. That is what happens 99% of the time when the best QB's face elite defenses. They don't play as well as normal. This is the same for Brady, Mahomes, Montana, Elway, and whoever else you want to throw into the mix. Good defenses can make it more difficult on the QB. But even after all that he played well.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    This x1000. I hate it when people point to one play and say "if this would have gone differently...". Especially in that game where the Seahawks had to deal with bad calls and the defense (although they played great) dropped a lot of easy interceptions.

I understand a lot of you guys get irritated with MTM on his Wilson fanboy hype, but he's 100% right here.

Now did Wilson have his usual amazing game this game? Of course not. He's playing against the best defense in the NFL. That is what happens 99% of the time when the best QB's face elite defenses. They don't play as well as normal. This is the same for Brady, Mahomes, Montana, Elway, and whoever else you want to throw into the mix. Good defenses can make it more difficult on the QB. But even after all that he played well.
    Nobody has said that he didn't play well, that's the point. Did he look like the unanimous MVP last night, no.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team
    Verbal Commitment to State Fair Community College

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    He might be the MVP but every time you post about him it makes me think hes not. Your so over the top its kind of disturbing.
    He is over the top, but the funny thing is that people fight his overexaggerating and overhyping by trying to counteract it the opposite way. So he honestly ends up making the people arguing with him look dumb because they try to use bad arguments to discount his success. A perfect example of this is the argument Warfleg made. That is a dumb argument. And Warfleg probably knows this but is grasping at straws to try to undercut Russell in any ways possible because of his irritation with MTM.
    Last edited by MRSpock; 11-12-2019 at 03:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Nobody has said that he didn't play well, that's the point. Did he look like the unanimous MVP last night, no.
    I mean, he played well against the best defense in the league. On the road. The biggest game of the season. Against a division rival. I definitely think he looked like an MVP last night. I don't know what QB you'd rather have in that situation, and if any QB would have done better. If you take away the context sure he didn't have MVP like numbers. But with context... Then yes. I don't think anyone expected 400 yards passing with 5 tds this game.

I remember a few weeks ago the Patriots defense were getting called the best in the league, and one of the best ever. I wonder what happened with that.....

Last edited by NBA all the way; 11-12-2019 at 03:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    I mean, he played well against the best defense in the league. On the road. The biggest game of the season. Against a division rival. I definitely think he looked like an MVP last night. I don't know what QB you'd rather have in that situation, and if any QB would have done better. If you take away the context sure he didn't have MVP like numbers. But with context... Then yes. I don't think anyone expected 400 yards passing with 5 tds this game.
    We'll find out December 1st if Lamar can do any better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVz6fwYAvo0

check it out... someone who watches the games

lowest rated offensive line by the way.... listen to the video.... 6 times in wilsons career he went against a team 8 games over 500.... he is 6-0...... he did that with lowest rated offensive line and you seen that line get destroyed this game.

lets check the next vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF7ARzqi2AE

Russell Wilson is James Bond we shouldn't be shocked he beat the 49ers

he never had a losing season................... in this league where even teams like the eagles/cowboys come in stacked and dont have great records etc.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 11-13-2019 at 03:50 AM.

Lamar is a serious threat to Russ now.

Texans need to hire an elite Oline coach. Maybe Marrone can help if he gets canned by Jax. They invested basically 3 firsts for two Olineman in the off-season, but the protection is still inconsistent.

Quote Originally Posted by unleashthebeast View Post
    I remember a few weeks ago the Patriots defense were getting called the best in the league
    Still is.

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/teamdef/2019
    Dak: 14,998 @ 66.0%, 7.6 per att, 91+21 TD, 36 INT
    Wentz: 12,992 @ 63.4%, 6.9 per att, 90+3 TD, 35 INT

I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    Lamar is a serious threat to Russ now.
    Russ doesn't need plays like this to score:

https://streamable.com/a6l55
    Dak: 14,998 @ 66.0%, 7.6 per att, 91+21 TD, 36 INT
    Wentz: 12,992 @ 63.4%, 6.9 per att, 90+3 TD, 35 INT

I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Russ doesn't need plays like this to score:

https://streamable.com/a6l55
    Yeah, because Russ never throws to wide open receivers...

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Yeah, because Russ never throws to wide open receivers...
    Or maybe Jackson is actually to play within the design of the play without running around a bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Or maybe Jackson is actually to play within the design of the play without running around a bunch.
    What?

Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast