Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 518

Thread: The MVP

  1. #271
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    13,716
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    And how does that factor out the Miami game exactly?

    Or are you struggling to follow the topic?
    Josh Allen also played Miami though....

    I'm following the topic just fine, you're doing your darnedest to find a stat that discredits Lamar's incredible season. A valiant effort.

  2. #272
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    9,827
    Quote Originally Posted by unleashthebeast View Post
    Josh Allen also played Miami though....

    I'm following the topic just fine, you're doing your darnedest to find a stat that discredits Lamar's incredible season. A valiant effort.
    Still not the point, as obviously Josh Allen isn't an MVP candidate. You know who doesn't drop to the bottom 5 QBs if you filter out their best game? Wilson, Watson, Cousins, Dak, etc. Every other QB "in the MVP race".

    Also, reposting off the front page of reddit which is reposted off of twitter is hardly "doing my darndest to find" anything.


    Also, interesting that Sportrac lists the Ravens heisman winning RB as the best value RB in the league, as well as their C. Most of the other OL folks being high on the list too. Can only imagine what Wilson would look like with that kind of setup. He surely wouldn't have lost to the Browns.
    Dak: 14,998 @ 66.0%, 7.6 per att, 91+21 TD, 36 INT
    Wentz: 12,992 @ 63.4%, 6.9 per att, 90+3 TD, 35 INT



    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

  3. #273
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    13,716
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Still not the point, as obviously Josh Allen isn't an MVP candidate. You know who doesn't drop to the bottom 5 QBs if you filter out their best game? Wilson, Watson, Cousins, Dak, etc. Every other QB "in the MVP race".

    Also, reposting off the front page of reddit which is reposted off of twitter is hardly "doing my darndest to find" anything.


    Also, interesting that Sportrac lists the Ravens Heisman winning RB as the best value RB in the league, as well as their C. Most of the other OL folks being high on the list too. Can only imagine what Wilson would look like with that kind of setup. He surely wouldn't have lost to the Browns.
    I'm not missing the point, your point is just dumb. What is Lamar supposed to do against the Dolphins, not play his best? That was also when the Dolphins secondary still had Xavien and Minkah as well, so it's not like he was playing a high school team. The way you're talking just seems like we need to eliminate any team that plays the Dolphins or Bengals or Redskins or Jets, because we can't have a QB adding to their stats when they play weaker competition. It's dumb, and you know it. You play whatever team is on your schedule, and perform as well as possible. You don't just disregard the stats of a game to fit your narrative.

    Yeah, I wonder why an offensive line that was middle of the pack with Flacco a year ago, and an old aging RB who made barely any money in FA, would now all of the sudden be ranked so much higher. Surely, it couldn't be that their games are being elevated by the presence of Lamar right? Not a chance....

  4. #274
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2
    Dude, it's fine if you like Jackson, you definitely have a case, but calling Ingram old and washed up makes me question credibility. He's 29, and would have 3 straight 1,000 yard seasons if it hadn't been for missing games last year, all that playing with Kamara. Also, Heisman winning Alabama products likely don't need much help.

  5. #275
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    13,716
    Quote Originally Posted by libradawg View Post
    Dude, it's fine if you like Jackson, you definitely have a case, but calling Ingram old and washed up makes me question credibility. He's 29, and would have 3 straight 1,000 yard seasons if it hadn't been for missing games last year, all that playing with Kamara. Also, Heisman winning Alabama products likely don't need much help.
    I didn't say he is washed up. But he just got a small contract in FA and is obviously on the back 9 of his career. He clearly isn't close to being the best running back in the league, lol. He is helped tremendously by having Lamar in front of him.

  6. #276
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    9,827
    Quote Originally Posted by libradawg View Post
    Dude, it's fine if you like Jackson, you definitely have a case, but calling Ingram old and washed up makes me question credibility. He's 29, and would have 3 straight 1,000 yard seasons if it hadn't been for missing games last year, all that playing with Kamara. Also, Heisman winning Alabama products likely don't need much help.
    Ingram is 3rd in rush yards per attempt and 10th in rush yards per game, despite the Ravens playing an RB at QB to vulture carries and yards from him.

    He'd be 5 yards per game behind McCaffrey if Ingram got the 5 extra carries a game McM has.

    If the Ravens had a better QB, Ingram would be in the MVP discussion.

    He'll likely hold out next year and get a $13M-$15M per year deal.
    Last edited by Bullseyed; 11-08-2019 at 04:37 PM.
    Dak: 14,998 @ 66.0%, 7.6 per att, 91+21 TD, 36 INT
    Wentz: 12,992 @ 63.4%, 6.9 per att, 90+3 TD, 35 INT



    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

  7. #277
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    15,570
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Ingram is 3rd in rush yards per attempt and 10th in rush yards per game, despite the Ravens playing an RB at QB to vulture carries and yards from him.

    He'd be 5 yards per game behind McCaffrey if Ingram got the 5 extra carries a game McM has.

    If the Ravens had a better QB, Ingram would be in the MVP discussion.

    He'll likely hold out next year and get a $13M-$15M per year deal.
    Jackson at QB is like having an additional person in the run game that the defense has to account for.

    Ingram would not have these numbers playing for the Panthers.

    Are you trying to be obtuse for argument's sake again?

  8. #278
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    40,017
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post

    Are you trying to be obtuse for argument's sake again?
    Iím guessing this is rhetorical.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  9. #279
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Jackson at QB is like having an additional person in the run game that the defense has to account for.

    Ingram would not have these numbers playing for the Panthers.

    Are you trying to be obtuse for argument's sake again?
    If the ravens still had Flacco back there Ingram would be doing nothing, he is lucky to be playing with jackson

    On a side note, As much as MTM hates the panthers he started a whole thread for the MVP CMC

  10. #280
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    15,570
    Quote Originally Posted by pootienunu View Post
    If the ravens still had Flacco back there Ingram would be doing nothing, he is lucky to be playing with jackson

    On a side note, As much as MTM hates the panthers he started a whole thread for the MVP CMC
    I just checked your other post because it said 2, just to find out MTM quit the site apparently!?

  11. #281
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    I just checked your other post because it said 2, just to find out MTM quit the site apparently!?
    I dont blame him my other account got banned because it said i was a spam bot?? never had any infractions or anything, I guess it was a salty giants fan that is a mod.

  12. #282
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    13,716
    I assume we arenít allowed to count Lamarís game today too, right bullseye?

  13. #283
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    780
    Right now mvp is a 2 player race
    1a CMC
    1b Russell Wilson

  14. #284
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    13,716
    Quote Originally Posted by bledrules View Post
    Right now mvp is a 2 player race
    1a CMC
    1b Russell Wilson

  15. #285
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    56,312
    As much as I hate to say it, Jackson is right in it.

Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •