Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: The MVP

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    also i love the bias... wentz is a notorious slow starter in games... he shows up the 2nd half... you **** on wilson for that forever taking credit away from him every single chance you could even though he was so much better when compared.... now its to hell with that lets just look at the 300/2 with garbage time stats as justification amirite?
    Wilson's success depends heavily on Seahawks running game, which has been great every year except 2, and not coincidentally they didn't make the playoffs. I get that he contributes to that, because he's a running QB, but I question how successful he would be if he had like the Packers anemic running game. Aaron Rodgers in 2016, damn near carried the Packers to a Super Bowl with the 20th ranked rushing attack.

Peyton Manning in 2008, had the 31st ranked rushing offense. Still got his team 12 wins.

Russell likely can't do that.
    Last edited by zn23; 10-18-2019 at 05:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    Wilson's success depends heavily on Seahawks running game, which has been great every year except 2, and not coincidentally they didn't make the playoffs. I get that he contributes to that, because he's a running QB, but I question how successful he would be if he had like the Packers anemic running game. Aaron Rodgers in 2016, damn near carried the Packers to a Super Bowl with the 20th ranked rushing attack.

Peyton Manning in 2008, had the 31st ranked rushing offense. Still got his team 12 wins.

Russell likely can't do that.
    sorry but that is the ******** we have heard for years now... wilson cant do this and wilson cant do that and year in and year out he just flat out dominates at his position... then it was wilson has all the help... wilson lost all that help and is one of the only QBs ever to do what he did 2 years ago leading his team in rushing/passing and scoring 37 of their 38 touchdowns....

They were a bottom rushing team in 2017 and wilson still had a damn good season... He has proven year in and year out he can perform at the highest of levels nomatter who he has or how good other teams get... The haters are in shambles yet again this year but i say just sit back and enjoy the ride because we are watching right now in brady/rodgers/brees/wilson 4 of the top 10 QBs ever when its all said and done.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    CMC. Dont forget the RB who currently has 50% of his team's offensive production and TDs. It's hard for a RB to win (with good reason), but people wanted a non-QB bad enough to force AP over Rodgers/Peyton, so it's possible.

CMC projected: 1650 rush yards, 19 rush TDs, 813 rec yards, 93 recs, 5 rec TDs. (2460 total yards, 24 total TDs)
    AP 2012: 2097 rush yards, 12 rush TDs, 217 rec yards, 40 recs, 1 rec TD. (2314 total yards, 13 total TDs)

Hes already played the top run defense twice and is still on pace to double AP's TDs and outgain him by 150 yards.
    He's certainly mvp worthy, I just don't think the clowns that vote will ever consider anyone besides a QB at this point
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Top 2 TE and a top 5 WR isn't "really that great"? Ok.
    Not to mention that Shady is averaging like 6 yards a carry lol

Well, you don't know that. What we know is, if they catch those, the Eagles win probability is very high.
    Homer post of the year front runner right here lmao

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    um you always do... you called his performance last game good when legit every philadelphia media member on post game had it as a D- or a D..... You excuse him almost as much as dallas fans excuse dak at this point... wentz will be great but he doesnt need your training wheels or safety net.
    Will he be great? We're still waiting for it to happen

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Homer post of the year front runner right here lmao
    You disagree that their chance of winning both those games direct go up exponentially? Thatís a weird take.

Garbage time? Listen, you didnít watch, itís ok.
    You guys were down by two scores the entire 4th quarter. Half of the 4th quarter, you were down by 3 scores. That most definitely is a whole quarter worth of garbage time. Granted, neither of those TD's came in that quarter. Not sure about the yards

You guys were down by two scores the entire 4th quarter. Half of the 4th quarter, you were down by 3 scores. That most definitely is a whole quarter worth of garbage time. Granted, neither of those TD's came in that quarter. Not sure about the yards
    So he might have had a few garbage yards? Name a qb who doesnít?

You disagree that their chance of winning both those games direct go up exponentially? Thatís a weird take.
    No I'm laughing at you because you've been complaining about those drops for weeks, but then completely disregard the dropped interceptions like it's no big deal.

Literally MTM brings up the dropped interceptions that should have ended the game, and your response is "Well we don't know that" and then go on talking about how you should have won if the TD was caught. You're viewing the situation through green goggles, and that's okay. Everyone is a bit homer now and again.

No I'm laughing at you because you've been complaining about those drops for weeks, but then completely disregard the dropped interceptions like it's no big deal.
    What dropped interception should have ended the game? What are you even talking about? Heís talking about something happening earlier in the games.

Still talking about these drops? And now itís gone from wins to a MVP? Holy freaking crap . This may take the cake . You want to add imaginary stats because of drops but just for your guy? WTF?? I guess Dak should be in the MVP race and Dallas should be undefeated because they had drops too . Geez I feel better about the team now I had their struggles linked to like 10 different things but Iíll buy the drop excuse you just saved my season thank you??..lolol.. my goodness

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Still talking about these drops? And now itís gone from wins to a MVP? Holy freaking crap . This may take the cake . You want to add imaginary stats because of drops but just for your guy? WTF?? I guess Dak should be in the MVP race and Dallas should be undefeated because they had drops too . Geez I feel better about the team now I had their struggles linked to like 10 different things but Iíll buy the drop excuse you just saved my season thank you??..lolol.. my goodness
    If thatís what you get from my post, by all means.

Hot dang Wentz just found himself smack dab in the middle of another imaginary MVP run.

Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast