Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Week 7: Miami Dolphins (0-5) vs. Buffalo Bills (4-1)

Bills open as 16.5 point favorites.
    Chicago Cubs • Chicago Blackhawks • Buffalo Bills • Southern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi Osaka • Angelique Kerber • Bianca Andreescu

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Bills open as 16.5 point favorites.
    Seems like a little much. Phins defence wasn’t the worst against the pats and I don’t see us scoring a ton of points. Might put some money on the phins to cover. Maybe Vegas is just assuming our defence will shut them out. I highly doubt we score more than 24 points against them.

I might have been right about this game. Might need some of that Allen 4th quarter magic.

Frustrating game.
    Chicago Cubs • Chicago Blackhawks • Buffalo Bills • Southern Illinois University Salukis

Huge stop by the defense. Big momentum shift. Have to drive for a TD here! How big has Jordan Phillips been this year?

Tre White continues to be the most under-appreciated corner in the league (outside of Buffalo).

I love this team!

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    I might have been right about this game. Might need some of that Allen 4th quarter magic.
    You asked and received, brother!

5-1!

Y'all are showing me something at 5-1...playoffs you guys could get in I mean seeing how y'all have been playing as of late

The defense is for real. Allen has been really good, specifically in the 4th Q. It's an exciting time to be a fan. So much energy in Rich Stadium these days. Yes, it's still Rich Stadium to me. lol

At least all of the winning has kept sabres away.

At least all of the winning has kept sabres away.
    Being in Orlando all week and being at the game yesterday kept me away. But as for yesterdays game, If anyone sees it as anything as else as a failure for Allen, with his over throws, and having no accuracy, your just continuing to be in denial. If Tre White doesnt intercept that pass, Miami scores and we lose that game. And that is because Allen couldnt throw down the field. In the box, we see it all. Every single time Allen pulled back and ran, Brown was 5 yards ahead of his defender but Allen cannot make the long throw down the sideline. The more you give Allen Credit for anything, the more of a homer you continue to look.

And dont forget, so far this year, when the ball sails 30+ Allen is now 0-15. That is a horrible QB number. In Carolina, Undrafted free agent QB Kyle Allen is 5-0 throws bombs, not one INT, but you probably think our Allen is better.
    Last edited by sabres11; 10-21-2019 at 07:54 AM.

🙄

10/11 for 112 yds., 2 TDs, and a successful 2-point conversion in the 2nd half. The defense came up with a huge stop, but we don’t win without Allen’s play in the second half either. You continue to show what an absolute clown you are.

🙄

10/11 for 112 yds., 2 TDs, and a successful 2-point conversion in the 2nd half. The defense came up with a huge stop, but we don’t win without Allen’s play in the second half either. You continue to show what an absolute clown you are.
    He cant complete a pass down the field and you think he is good. Shows who you are. After the TD when Allen threw the ball out of the Stadium, he was aiming for the first row.

Whatever you think, means very little. Because I can tell you that there are 3 former players who hope when he runs, when he goes down he stays down. He cant hit the long ball in practice or in the game. Even Beasley was heard calling Allen PATHETIC. You know nothing.

Against the worse team and worse defense in the league. At home, congratulations. 200 yards and needed the defense to make two huge crucial stops. and as i said, if Tre doesnt intercept that pass, Allen lost the game.
    Last edited by sabres11; 10-21-2019 at 01:56 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast