Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

New England Patriots @ New York Jets

CJ and Herndon could be back.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Connor Hughes@Connor_J_Hughes
    Beachum & Herndon will rehab today. Not practicing.

Hairston & Anderson will be with strength & conditioning. Hoping they practice tomorrow.

CJ Mosley will do individuals. The ďhopeĒ is that he will perform well, then do full team tomorrow #Jets

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

ESPN is reporting that CJ will play against the Pats.

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    ESPN is reporting that CJ will play against the Pats.
    That will help, and the Jets will need all the help they can get to beat this Pats team.

With Darnold and CJ back, we actually have a chance this week unlike our previous meeting. Still a long shot, but possible. If we pull out a miracle win, we could be right back into the playoff picture with very winnable games the rest of the way. BAL will be the toughest but the rest of the games good matchups. Easy schedule rest of the way.

I feel like the jets win here, and Gase has beat the patriots a number of times. Would I be surprised if we lost no but I bet itís very close

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

Dennis Waszak Jr.@DWAZ73
    Ryan Kalil injured a shoulder yesterday and is day to day. Getting treatment and #Jets will see how it responds. Could be Harrison at center on Monday night.

Manish Mehta@MMehtaNYDN
    Adam Gase said that CJ Mosley will be limited in practice today. He'll take some team reps for the first time. He'll get more reps in the coming days.

Gase on Mosley announcing that he will play vs Patriots on Monday night: "I love the fact that he's ready to go."

Dennis Waszak Jr.@DWAZ73
    Gase was impressed by CB Bless Austin, who practiced yesterday for the first time this season.
    Says the 6th-rounder was making things miserable for WRs. Could be a contributor this season.
    (Still on NFI list; #Jets have three weeks to add him to active roster or put on IR)

Good luck guys. Can't wait to see the young QB play.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Edoga is starting at LT tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    Edoga is starting at LT tomorrow
    Little scary

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    This is a weird game. It's the first time in years where their D is more impressive than their O. I think with the return of Mosely (I hope he's fully healthy), we can at least slow down their O. If we are without Herndon, I think DT will have to have a monster game. Anderson and Crowder will have a tough time.
    I have a feeling if Herndon is out, we see Wesco get a few plays his direction.

This is a huge game for Leo and Q and the DL.
    Last edited by Kinkotheclown; 10-21-2019 at 08:18 AM.

**** off. Where's my title

Jets win 24-17 book it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

Rich Cimini@RichCimini
    Night and day: #Jets average 20 ppg and 302 ypg with Sam Darnold. They average 7.7 ppg and 165 ypg without him.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast