Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Wentz said
    "We didn't show up".
    It was the bleeping Cowboys and they did NOT show up.
    PATHETIC.

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Agholor is very talented. But heís also one of the weakest players mentally Iíve seen in a while. If heís on a roll. He keeps it going. The confidence keeps rolling and the plays keep coming

If he makes a big mistake, which remember he did against Atlanta

He sinks and sinks fast.
    i dont even think hes all that talented. hes had one good season and even '17 involved a bunch of fluke deep catches thanks to Wentz being a magician. i was so mad we gave him 9mil this season. he should be cut.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    i dont even think hes all that talented. hes had one good season and even '17 involved a bunch of fluke deep catches thanks to Wentz being a magician. i was so mad we gave him 9mil this season. he should be cut.
    He can still be talented but not put up great seasons. He is talented but he just hasnít and most likely wonít ever put it all together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Watching that throw live I thought he overthrew Ags by a bit. Now the only angle I can find is floating around Twitter that makes it look a lot worse than I remember it being. Curious to see it on the All-22.
    Iím a defender of agholor usually but that one was on him.. Agholor gave up on that one. It looked to me like he coulda at least got his fingers on it but he didnít even try to reach for it, he gave up last second

Your baby can't do this

I think he coulda made a better effort there, it was right in front of him and he pulled his arms back instead of reaching out for it

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post

I think he coulda made a better effort there, it was right in front of him and he pulled his arms back instead of reaching out for it
    Except that angle makes it look far worse than it did live. Doug says it was overthrown by a couple yards. I need to see the All-22 of it.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    He can still be talented but not put up great seasons. He is talented but he just hasnít and most likely wonít ever put it all together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    well yea if you wanna get technical. you have to be talented to make it to the NFL. But hes not been a good, average, or even mediocre NFL player as a whole. He has caught the lowest % of catchable deep balls in the league at less then 20%. I hated bringing him back at this price tag before the season and it looks worse by the game. Thankfully we know he wont be here next season, hopefully not past the trade deadline.

I watched a replay Andy wasnít appalled that he gave up on it so easily. At least dive.
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

But again, this comes down to NA not tracking deep balls well at all. It's been a recurring issue -- again, look at the All-22 from the MIN & NYJ games, too. He's just not there mentally.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace23 View Post
    But again, this comes down to NA not tracking deep balls well at all. It's been a recurring issue -- again, look at the All-22 from the MIN & NYJ games, too. He's just not there mentally.
    Question. If we KNOW that isn't his strength, who on Earth do we keep putting him in that position? That's not on NA (other than it would be be nice if he could develop that). That's 100% on play-calling/coaching. Put his *** in the slot and let him abuse linebackers.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team

Last night's game was one of the most embarrassing efforts I've ever seen. There's so much that needs to be fixed with this team it's not even funny.

There's a fractured locker room in there and the players need to get it sorted out otherwise this team is going nowhere period. Players look lethargic, too many stupid errors.

Carson needs to go work with that QB coach again, his mechanics are looking off. I don't see him using his lower body at all and I have no idea if that's because of fear from the injury, but he gets erratic with the ball and that's because he's not helping himself by trying to force it with only his upper body. Not nearly the biggest problem with the team, but something I've noticed.

Miles Sanders looks far better as a pass catcher than as an RB. Jordan Howard is doing good when he's getting opportunities, but we keep digging ourselves into massive holes that we have to abandon the run.

The WRs look horrific. Alshon clearly is not playing at 100% and he's committing way too many drops. Agholor has been disgraceful, DeSean has been hurt and I think is way more hurt than what the team has let on. Mack Hollins has no business as a WR (good special teams guy though). JJAW I have no idea what to think of him. Only time he's on the field he's either not open, or not getting thrown to.

Ertz has probably been the #1 biggest disappointment this year. He is not getting open, not catching balls, and not getting much after the catch. Not sure if it's entirely on scheming by the defense, or what but our #1 TE shouldn't be producing this little. Goedert has started to play better, he had a really bad fumble, but I've seen him make plays.

The offensive line has been disappointing this year as well. Not sure what happened here, but for some reason they can't seem to protect the QB with any consistently. The fact that Johnson, Kelce, Brooks, and Seumelo have been teammates for awhile and are having these struggles just makes me unhappy. Peters getting hurt sucks and Dillard is going to take his lumps as a rookie, but the other 4 I expect more from.

The defensive front isn't getting the job done this year. Cox finally is starting to play better and Graham is playing well, but they are not pressuring the QB at all and at this point getting pressure and trying to force an inaccurate pass is the only hope with how bad the secondary is.

The secondary needs a complete overhaul. Our CBs are probably the worst in the league without question. These were pretty young talented corners, but they keep making the same mistakes over and over again and that's on the coaching. Their technique is poor and the secondary doesn't communicate or pass along assignments either.

Finally the coaching has been pretty bad as well. Frank Reich is looking like a huge loss, Groh has not done a good job with the offense, and Jim Schwartz also looks bad. I think the failure to adjust and learn is largely on him.

Certainly we don't look like a playoff team we look like a team that needs to have a coming to Jesus moment. They don't look like a team but just a collection of individuals.

I canít put as much blame on agholor, or really anyone. Sure goedert and wentz fumbling cost the eagles the game. If those donít happen then maybe itís different in a purely singular game sense

But on a larger scale I canít blame players for this right now

Why is Mack hollins out there so much? Heís somehow slower than Alshon,

Why are we not going up top to Ertz, goedert or Alshon. Collinsworth said it himself. Why? Sure they wonít run by anyone. But is a corner really going to win a jump ball over the 6-5 250lbs? Or what about the 6-5 Ertz who unfortunately but truthfully is faster than the hobbled Jeffrey and slow as dirt hollins (who I donít think ever fully healed from his hip issue)

Or even Jeffrey whoís whole game is the one on one ball. If you pay him to do that why are we not attempting it? Iím just confused

And then Jordan Howard. Donít even get me started. Have we had a running back since lesean that has been as consistent? Am I missing something? Why does he not touch the ball more.

The offense more often than not seems to be the wrong play call at the wrong time. And any sizzle play involves Carson scrambling for like a 10 yard pass

Iíve never seen such inept offense under Doug. They arenít even inching and holding the ball like San Fran. The eagles are just not moving and making all the wrong calls

Truth is Doug has not been the same since reich left. Sure Doug called plays in 2017. But heís the head coach. During the week heís focused on the overall game plan. The point of the offensive coordinator for guys like Doug and Andy Reid is to help with the offensive game planning and in game adjustments. Advisory role. Someone who gives Doug a shoulder to lean on offensively both in prep and during the week. And reich clearly made Dougs job more effective and efficient

Groh is not clearly. Doug needs a fresh exciting offensive mind in here to help with all of that because Doug himself is a good offensive mind but without a good offensive coordinator a head coach also calling plays canít make it work like we ideally need it to

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Question. If we KNOW that isn't his strength, who on Earth do we keep putting him in that position? That's not on NA (other than it would be be nice if he could develop that). That's 100% on play-calling/coaching. Put his *** in the slot and let him abuse linebackers.
    Probably because right now heís by far the fastest player on the eagles that is healthy. He can get behind a defense but he canít finish plays

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Probably because right now heís by far the fastest player on the eagles that is healthy. He can get behind a defense but he canít finish plays
    That's on Howie...DJax came with injury concerns, and we didn't invest in a "Plan B"

Quote Originally Posted by Ace23 View Post
    That's on Howie...DJax came with injury concerns, and we didn't invest in a "Plan B"
    I agree

Your baby can't do this

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast