Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace23 View Post
    Also, how has Wentz only attempted 10 passes in the 3rd quarter when we're down 20 points?
    Dallas has held the ball forever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Groh needs fired. He's a dumpster fire, even after factoring in the ineptitude of our skill players (drops, fumbles, missed plays).

Schwartz.... needs players. You can't trot out a dumpster fire of a LB corps & secondary and expect that to hold up. But he needs to be better, too.

And that medical staff....yikes on bikes.
    Athleticism, itís what they need everywhere, on the line, secondary and LBs

They need people who can run

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Athleticism, itís what they need everywhere, on the line, secondary and LBs

They need people who can run
    Or catch. Or hold onto the ball. Or get to the QB....

Statistically speaking the cowboys arenít even playing that well. Itís literally that the eagles are playing that bad. 2 fumbles, absurd penalties

Poorly coached, limping slow roster

Carson to his credit is not adding to the issue. And Howard is doing the best he can. But thereís weird stuff going on. Why are we not taking jump ball shots with Alshon ever? Or goedert? Or Ertz? Why are all the passing plays weirdly short. I mean Iíd rather see some incompletes while taking a shot down the field than this brutal offense thatís been there for the past 3 weeks

And this is the slowest defense in the nfl. Douglas is a trainwreck. Well who isnt

Or catch. Or hold onto the ball. Or get to the QB....
    Hell Iíd be ok to start with just running. Itís becoming comedic how often the eagles are behind the play. The eagles play like theyíre 35 years old.

Welp.... that's bad. Game, set, match & point.

Somebody needs to be fired. Period.

Down 30... yeah letís run the ball non stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    Down 30... yeah letís run the ball non stop.
    That was ****in weird at the end there.. Why keep the starters in there just to run the ball through a 4th string running back 10 plays in a row...

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    That was ****in weird at the end there.. Why keep the starters in there just to run the ball through a 4th string running back 10 plays in a row...
    Right. And no targets for JJAW. Like give the guy a ****ing chance!

Mack Hollins should've just stayed hidden again this year like last, dude sucks suddenly.

Last 2 weeks the team doesnt look like it has heart and the players are soo lackadaisical and uncoordinated. I dont get why in the 3rd they had no damn sense or urgency when they had the ball, I couldn't believe they were playing with no pace letting the play clock just wind.

But again the sky isn't falling like people are proclaiming. 2 our of the 4 loses we just sucked and the other 2 we were a play or caught ball away from winning those. I'm not worried or panicking yet, cowboys are still ****. Once Maddox and Leblanc come back and Howie makes a damn ****ing trade we will be right back on track.

Also for ppl who keep saying Ramsey would've made the difference lmao. The Rams defense was straight trash this year, he comes in and against a good offense they held them to no TDs basically until they got one in garbage time. He basiclaly kept Julio in check and was the reason for 2 of the turnovers caused by the defense. People are so damn delusional. Impact elite players will always make a difference no matter what. Throw Ramsey on Cooper today and his *** ain't completing all those thirs downs.

Speaking of which every freaken 4th down even long ones it seemed like we kept the drive alive by a stupid penalty of they converted to wide open guys. Point blank we csnt cover for ****.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    Right. And no targets for JJAW. Like give the guy a ****ing chance!
    Something weird is going on with that offense, idk what it is though

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Something weird is going on with that offense, idk what it is though
    When someone like Lane Johnson looks like a rookie out there you know aomethings wrong. I've never seen Lane get destroyed like he did today, ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

When someone like Lane Johnson looks like a rookie out there you know aomethings wrong. I've never seen Lane get destroyed like he did today, ever.
    Probably needs some PEDs

Mack Hollins should've just stayed hidden again this year like last, dude sucks suddenly.

Last 2 weeks the team doesnt look like it has heart and the players are soo lackadaisical and uncoordinated. I dont get why in the 3rd they had no damn sense or urgency when they had the ball, I couldn't believe they were playing with no pace letting the play clock just wind.

But again the sky isn't falling like people are proclaiming. 2 our of the 4 loses we just sucked and the other 2 we were a play or caught ball away from winning those. I'm not worried or panicking yet, cowboys are still ****. Once Maddox and Leblanc come back and Howie makes a damn ****ing trade we will be right back on track.

Also for ppl who keep saying Ramsey would've made the difference lmao. The Rams defense was straight trash this year, he comes in and against a good offense they held them to no TDs basically until they got one in garbage time. He basiclaly kept Julio in check and was the reason for 2 of the turnovers caused by the defense. People are so damn delusional. Impact elite players will always make a difference no matter what. Throw Ramsey on Cooper today and his *** ain't completing all those thirs downs.

Speaking of which every freaken 4th down even long ones it seemed like we kept the drive alive by a stupid penalty of they converted to wide open guys. Point blank we csnt cover for ****.
    A good offense? The falcons are 1-6? How good of an offense can they be?

Oh and their only win? Was against us. No jalen Ramsey would not change this team. Heís a corner. Heís not a defensive end, defensive tackle, 2 line backers

The eagles have holes all over the field on defense. The eagles need all of their picks the next few years to revamp that mess

And I said it before. I wouldnít be surprised if the eagles did somehow someway make the playoffs. Doesnít change the fact that next year will be a whole other year added to the age of what is already a very slow defense. And the eagles have enough offensive weapons yet the offense is horrible. There are teams doing more with less

Thereís something wrong with the offense. Wentz or foles it doesnít seem to matter. The eagles are having a hard time scoring and moving the ball for 2 seasons now. Thatís on Doug and most of all groh

But the eagles need new life. They need a pass rush. They need guys who can actually make it to the football and not be lagging behind. And yes they need coverage. Jalen Ramsey is another bandaid. The eagles donít need a bandaid. They need a defensive overhaul. And they need 1st, 2nd and 3rd round picks to do it

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast