Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Something weird is going on with that offense, idk what it is though
    Itís the play calling and game planning. Itís a trainwreck. A head coach has a ton of responsibilities. And if the head coach is the playcaller he has even more. You need a good offensive coordinator to keep things tight and running smoothly. With reich things were great. With groh itís been a 2 year mess. Eagles need to find a young promising offensive mind. And they need to add some athletes to this team. WR, defensive line, linebacker, corner all need major upgrades in the field of athleticism

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    Right. And no targets for JJAW. Like give the guy a ****ing chance!
    I donít get the fascination with hollins

The game was over in the first 5 minutes when we have two turnovers and Cowboys capitalized 14-0.

Back to back blowouts and the Eagles got embarrassed on national TV. The team is trending in the wrong direction. It pains me to say this but I think this season is over.

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    A good offense? The falcons are 1-6? How good of an offense can they be?

Oh and their only win? Was against us. No jalen Ramsey would not change this team. Heís a corner. Heís not a defensive end, defensive tackle, 2 line backers

The eagles have holes all over the field on defense. The eagles need all of their picks the next few years to revamp that mess

And I said it before. I wouldnít be surprised if the eagles did somehow someway make the playoffs. Doesnít change the fact that next year will be a whole other year added to the age of what is already a very slow defense. And the eagles have enough offensive weapons yet the offense is horrible. There are teams doing more with less

Thereís something wrong with the offense. Wentz or foles it doesnít seem to matter. The eagles are having a hard time scoring and moving the ball for 2 seasons now. Thatís on Doug and most of all groh

But the eagles need new life. They need a pass rush. They need guys who can actually make it to the football and not be lagging behind. And yes they need coverage. Jalen Ramsey is another bandaid. The eagles donít need a bandaid. They need a defensive overhaul. And they need 1st, 2nd and 3rd round picks to do it
    Well said. Getting Ramsey at that price would have been dumb AF. For what, 8-8? Pass. Thank god we did.

Another horrendous start to a game. Game script to start has been brutal. Always seem to be down early and wentz hasnít been special to start games. I knew game was a wash when all the injured Dallas players were going to play. Eagles have been a mash unit once again and without djax they have zero deep threat. NA gave up on a deep ball late in the game. He is gone in a few months. Dallas has a terrible schedule coming up too so if they can win a few games they could squeak in yet...
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    I donít get the fascination with hollins
    Blows my mind. Draft a guy in the second ****ing round and he doesnít even get a TARGET in a blowout game. At least see what heís got, give him some film or something! But no. This is ****ing stupid! Mike Groh has to go. NOW.

This team just doesn't give a crap. They play without emotion,

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Mack Hollins should've just stayed hidden again this year like last, dude sucks suddenly.

Last 2 weeks the team doesnt look like it has heart and the players are soo lackadaisical and uncoordinated. I dont get why in the 3rd they had no damn sense or urgency when they had the ball, I couldn't believe they were playing with no pace letting the play clock just wind.

But again the sky isn't falling like people are proclaiming. 2 our of the 4 loses we just sucked and the other 2 we were a play or caught ball away from winning those. I'm not worried or panicking yet, cowboys are still ****. Once Maddox and Leblanc come back and Howie makes a damn ****ing trade we will be right back on track.

Also for ppl who keep saying Ramsey would've made the difference lmao. The Rams defense was straight trash this year, he comes in and against a good offense they held them to no TDs basically until they got one in garbage time. He basiclaly kept Julio in check and was the reason for 2 of the turnovers caused by the defense. People are so damn delusional. Impact elite players will always make a difference no matter what. Throw Ramsey on Cooper today and his *** ain't completing all those thirs downs.

Speaking of which every freaken 4th down even long ones it seemed like we kept the drive alive by a stupid penalty of they converted to wide open guys. Point blank we csnt cover for ****.
    They almost lost to the Redskins, the defense had their lone good game against a putrid offense lead by a jobless QB in the Jets, but did have an excellent, albeit not Wentz dependent against the Packers.

Their losses were bad though. Forget the drops and penalties, those two losses against the Falcons and Lions were still losses and neither of those two becoming wins changes the fact the Eagles got blown the **** out by two contending teams.

Eagles just arenít a good team right now and it has more to do with injuries, drops, and penalties. I would not be surprised to see Groh and the entire offensive coaching staff gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

I understand why Doug decided to start with the ball but holy **** did it backfire as bad as possible. Overturning that PI on Alshon was terrible, it was clear as day and i dont get why it wasnt challenged. After that the game was over. No heart from this team at all. No one played well. Even with everything going wrong Wentz drops a ****ing dime like 60 yards in the air to NA for a TD to make it interesting and he doesnt even try to catch it. he needs to be cut for that today but he wont so at the very least that loser needs to be benched the rest of the season.

Watching that throw live I thought he overthrew Ags by a bit. Now the only angle I can find is floating around Twitter that makes it look a lot worse than I remember it being. Curious to see it on the All-22.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team

even if its a tad overthrown there is no excuse to not make an effort for the catch. he gave up, plain and simple. hes a *****.

If Ags would have dove for it, then we would all feel better. I lean on it being an overthrow, but D-Jack makes that catch I'm sure.

"I wanna throw it 70 yards to Desean... Give the people what they want."

I donít think Jackson fixes much other than Carson having maybe a few more TDS

But itís systemic. Why is there so few passes down the field. Sure Jeffrey is hurt, but Ertz and goedert are not. Why are we not splitting out those guys. Are we really concerned about a CB covering goedert

Iíve just seen teams send guys down the field with equal to or less talent than our guys. If for nothing more than the attempt to keep the opposition honest

Carson is playing fine considering the circumstances. But Doug and groh have lost grip on the offense. Whenís the last time the offense hasnít looked vanilla. Every week it looks vanilla. And again. I donít doubt the eagles will pick up steam this year. They just will. I know it. My concern is when they inevitably do, will the front office then try to just patch things up again?

The eagles need a good draft. And I hate to say it but they need to draft as many defensive lineman and CBs as you can. They need guys who can run. Iím happy with Leblanc and Maddox but we need some blue chip guys ahead of them

And on the defensive line. Barnett concerns me. Went from stud to meh. But part of that is the lack of depth and interior push. Eagles absolutely are reeling from losing Jackson and Jernigan. Itís killing them. Itís affecting the ends and cox. Malik is 29. So heíll be back. And if healthy thatíll help next season. But the eagles need to get back to dominating the line of scrimmage

Obviously Iím down to keep wentz, Ertz, goedert, the offensive line (who weíre gonna have to start drafting some interior guys)

Also Iím pretty huge on Jordan Howard. Idk what the eagles have against him sometimes but heís running great. Hard, tough, and patient. Heís 24 I absolutely bring him back. Far from the issue. I think he and sanders are a good group. With a healthy clement itís a good cheap group.

Jeffrey. Is injured. And while thatís clearly why heís not the same. The truth is heís always injured. And Alshon injured is like having a glorified tight end who canít block. I have a gut feeling heíll be back next year and Iím fine with it. JJAW needs to become the new slot guy moving forward and we need some punch over the top.

But most of the issues are on defense. At this point offensively they just need to overhaul the staff. And sign some free agents

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    even if its a tad overthrown there is no excuse to not make an effort for the catch. he gave up, plain and simple. hes a *****.
    Agholor is very talented. But heís also one of the weakest players mentally Iíve seen in a while. If heís on a roll. He keeps it going. The confidence keeps rolling and the plays keep coming

If he makes a big mistake, which remember he did against Atlanta

He sinks and sinks fast.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast