Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

It's Amazing How 4k HD Clear The Jets Path To The Playoffs Is

https://www.barstoolsports.com/barst...he-playoffs-is
    Sam Darnold is back. The Jets are back.

No, this isnít some joke. The Jets are a serious threat to make the playoffs.

Letís take a look at the Jets remaining schedule:

You telling me they canít beat the: Jaguars, Dolphins (2x), Giants, Redskins, Raiders (@ Home), Bengals, and Steelers (@ Home) to enter week 17 at 9-6 with a wild card spot on the line in Buffalo?!? And these guys are getting CJ Mosley back eventually?

I can feel it.

WATCHOUT BUFFALO. WE COMING.

See ya next Monday, Pats nation. Could be a fun game.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    I love the optimism but it's likely that we will need to be 10-6 to get in. That means 9-2 from here out.

That Pats will be very, very difficult to beat.Jacksonville, Oakland, Baltimore and Pitt will be tough games. Especially if they are also in the hunt.

I know 9-7 can do it but I do't see that getting it done this year.

**** off. Where's my title

the Jets have to go 3-3 in these games: Jaguars; Ravens; Bills; Steelers; Pats; and Raiders.

Because Giants, Miami (2x), Redskins and Bengals are games they should win.

That puts the Jets at 9-7.

I didn't write the article, but it is a path the Jets could take.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    the Jets have to go 3-3 in these games: Jaguars; Ravens; Bills; Steelers; Pats; and Raiders.

Because Giants, Miami (2x), Redskins and Bengals are games they should win.

That puts the Jets at 9-7.

I didn't write the article, but it is a path the Jets could take.
    Oh, they could absolutely do it.
    They could definitely go 3-3 for those 6. Giants will be way tougher than it may seem. They always play great against us.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Oh, they could absolutely do it.
    They could definitely go 3-3 for those 6. Giants will be way tougher than it may seem. They always play great against us.
    Their defense isn't as good as the Cowboys.

Agreed. Not even really close

1 win and we are talking playoffs? Just happy Darnold looked good. If he can establish himself as a guy we can build around I will be happy this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmagic387 View Post
    1 win and we are talking playoffs? Just happy Darnold looked good. If he can establish himself as a guy we can build around I will be happy this season.

Yes we are!
    No We are not. We are talking ring!! Jets will win it all!!!

It's fun to dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmagic387 View Post
    Well considering they haven't had a healthy Darnold yet in the season, why not?
    9-7 is very much in play.

Jets playoff picture would look so much better if they had won a Week 1 game they should have won against a playoff competitor. When the Jets miss the playoffs by a game, they are going to look back on that wasted opportunity.

The Jets had 3 good qtrs against Buffalo and 1 good half against the cowboys, that doesn't equate to easy wins against anyone.

If miami is looking to avoid going 0-16, believe that they have the Jets game circled.
    Yeah they are a mess but anything and everything has been known to happen in this rivalry.

The giants believe they will beat the Jets, every bit as much as you think the Jets will beat them.
    The teams are not all thay dissimilar, as they play out this year with targets on next year and beyond.

Could the Jets go 9-6 going into buffalo, yes they could, but they could also go 3-12, 7-8 or whatever.

How many people had buffalo as an easy win?

Playoffs? I think it's possible, but it HAS to start against Brady and the Pats this upcoming Monday night. There's been other Pats teams, but even with the record they have they don't come across as, "invincible" this year. We are a completely different team with a healthy Sammy D. We beat the Pats Monday night, we'll have some confidence and go on a winning consistent winning streak to get into the playoffs. I'll be at MetLife Monday night to watch us give the Pats their first loss of the year and kick start our own playoff run. In the word's of Bart Scott, "Can't Wait".

If Gase is somehow able to come up with an effective offensive game plan against the Pats D, he will in mind start earning some of the reputation that got hi the Jets job in the first place.

They are going to take away Robby and the run. If Herndon plays, he should be a big part of the offense along with Crowder and DT.

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    They are going to take away Robby and the run. If Herndon plays, he should be a big part of the offense along with Crowder and DT.
    They will take away Robbie and Crowder. My guess is they lock up crowder and double robbie over the top.
    Herndon and DT need to have huge games and Bell needs to have a big game receiving to have any shot IMO.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast