Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Week 7: Minnesota Vikings vs Detroit Lions 10/20/19 1:00 PM ET

Week 7

VS

Sunday, October 20 at 1:00 PM ET on FOX

https://orig00.deviantart.net/1dc3/f/2018/078/e/e/cousins_by_matthew998-dc6cc8l.png

The Lions are suddenly a decent team this year, but there is no reason why we canít win this one.

I view the Lions similarly to the Eagles....good QB, solid skill players, good defense missing a couple key players........I'll take a similar result, but a one point win counts the same
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I view the Lions similarly to the Eagles....good QB, solid skill players, good defense missing a couple key players........I'll take a similar result, but a one point win counts the same
    Darius Slay = Rasul Douglas?

Lions will be angry after the terrible officiating vs. the Packers. I dont see us winning in Detroit.

Lions got bent over by the refs tonight. Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by iliketurtles24 View Post
    Lions will be angry after the terrible officiating vs. the Packers. I dont see us winning in Detroit.
    I do and dont you bet smart with me buddy. 😁😁😁

V4LB-DIMGIM-VCU-CUBBY JOE AND GOINGFOR28

Quote Originally Posted by iliketurtles24 View Post
    The league screwed the Lions last night, they will make it up to them come Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by blom85 View Post
    The league screwed the Lions last night, they will make it up to them come Sunday.
    wouldn't doubt it....we'll just have to beat them bad enough for it not to matter

but if they do try to make it up to the Lions, they're only helping the Packers AGAIN
    Last edited by SiteWolf; 10-15-2019 at 01:35 PM.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Lions got screwed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the vikings can run the ball vs the lions d that will open the passing game. t d should put enogh presure on stafford to keep the lions offense on the side line. results vikings 45 lions 23 . cook rushes for 185 2 tds . cousins goes 24-30 375 3 tds vikes work rudolph int the game.

This will be a good game but one that I see that favors us. I feel we can get to Stafford on the edges. My man Hock has been up and down so I hope we can limit him. Rhodes on Galladay seems to be a matchup type that Rhodes thrives with. There is nothing that really impresses me with Detroit yet they set the blue print against KC, probably should have that extra W against AZ and we know what happened against GB. I like our offensive flow right now and our defense is playing great. I think we win this by 10or more. 31-21 Vikes.

One could say this is a must win..

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    One could say this is a must win..

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    You could almost say that for any game. That's what I love about the NFL. 16 games and 1 game can truly be a factor. Both teams can't afford to lose this game. Vikings for the fact that they would fall to 0-3 in the division.

If the Lions lose this game they would go from, should have been 3-1-1 to 2-3-1. Now there is that major affect of "1" game and how it likely changed the landscape of the North and the NFC.

I'm never to be a sport conspiracy type of guy but god damn so much has gotten stacked in favor for the Packers to be successful this year. Opening 5 of 7 games at home (One of them being a short drive to Chicago) and then getting very favorable calls in the Vikings and Lions games.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast