Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Yeah we need fielders.

A proposed rumor I saw was something around Bruce plus for Heyward and Bryant which would be the Phillies absorbing Heywards contract for Bryant. At least with Heyward you have good defense and decent pop. Iíd look into that. The Phillies can still absorb contracts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    as long as it doesnt cost us top draft guys i am all in for that... I am good with giving up guys outside of our top 4 but if we have to take haywards deal and give up bohm id pass.... Id use Bohm in another deal at the deadline once we had KB

This team desperately NEEDS pitching.

I like Harrison as a club house guy, and he gives us infield depth.

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers fan

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i wouldnt do it... he is pretty awful now... i know he had a good rebound year this past season but its not worth the risk... we really dont need any more outfielders
    Iím thinking he would be a 4th outfielder and maybe give Kingery the opportunity to move to the infield.

Quote Originally Posted by thefeckcampaign View Post
    Iím thinking he would be a 4th outfielder and maybe give Kingery the opportunity to move to the infield.
    we are still on the hook for certain guys... our starters are hasely/cutch/harper... now add in herrara depending on what we decide and then quinn and bruce... we have a ton of outfield depth at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    we are still on the hook for certain guys... our starters are hasely/cutch/harper... now add in herrara depending on what we decide and then quinn and bruce... we have a ton of outfield depth at this point.
    Quinn should be sent down.

Herrera is a POS should not ever wear a uniform again.

Bruce is someone the Phillies appear to be stuck with as a 5th outfielder. Iíll try to look at him like Matt Stairs.

Hasely is nothing special and can be sent down.
    Last edited by thefeckcampaign; 11-28-2019 at 12:48 PM.

I do no agree with your assesment regarding Haseley, he has shown great defense and range in CF, if you pen him up as a corner OF he might lack the power to stay there, but he valuable as a CF, his bat could play into something like 2018's Brandon Nimmo at the least.

I'm expecting great things from him, he is a good contact batter and sprays the ball to all fields, I like having old school type of batters in our team.

Quote Originally Posted by thefeckcampaign View Post
    Quinn should be sent down.

Herrera is a POS should not ever wear a uniform again.

Bruce is someone the Phillies appear to be stuck with as a 5th outfielder. Iíll try to look at him like Matt Stairs.

Hasely is nothing special and can be sent down.
    his defense is worth having esp in CF and esp over a guy like pence... fun note hasely was just as valubale as pence last year... so basically even when pence breaks out offensively like he did he isnt an upgrade over hasely.... meaning anything we get out of has offensively is an upgrade over having pence.

I'm here rallying for Haseley 2020 and the Mookie Betts/ David Price rumors pick up steam.

I really doubt Boston straight up gives him away for cap flexibility, the city of Boston would revolt.

Quote Originally Posted by papirico52 View Post
    I'm here rallying for Haseley 2020 and the Mookie Betts/ David Price rumors pick up steam.

I really doubt Boston straight up gives him away for cap flexibility, the city of Boston would revolt.
    if it costs any top 3 prospects you say no... i love betts but we would be better off just giving rendon a massive deal which betts would get and then trade bohm for a top pitcher over trading prospects for betts and then giving him the contract he will want. Not worth

at this points its basically bets for bohm plus and a 200 million dollar contract or rendon for 200 million and bohm for minor or a great pitcher noncontending teams would trade.

i love betts but that is a mistake waiting to happen for so very many teams... stay away... its gonna cost like 2 top prospects and 250 mill.... PLEASE STAY AWAY
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 11-30-2019 at 06:18 AM.

wrong thread

I focus mainly on the Phils signing Cole and Wheeler. That just me. Any 'rumor trades' for Bryant or Betts is just icing on the cake. LOL.

Moustakas signed with The Reds for 4 years, damn they were thirsty!!! ,I liked Moose but not at 4 years, Cincy seems to be in a win now mode WTF.

I guess it's gonna be Didi or Villar.

And the Franco and Hernandez era is over.

Feeling they get a 3b or SS somehow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

I can see Segura moving to 2B or 3B, hopefully 3B and Kingery is moved to 2B. Need a backup catcher. Gregorius will probably end up here and play SS. McCutchen will be back to play LF and you have Haseley, Williams, and Quinn to battle for CF or try to sign someone. Then go get 2 pitchers. Cole, Strasburg, Wheeler, Bumgarner, or Hamels.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast