Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Ship Segura, Bohm, & someone else to the Cubs for Bryant. Not that I want to give up Bohm but for Bryant, that's a win now move.

Love gregorious at that price. He has every incentive to rake. Keep workin Matt
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

lol that cole price.... be thankful guys... we have nola under a 5 year 56 million dollar contract..... cole just got 9 years 324 million

I really like Didi Gregorious signing. This basically means they will move Segura to 2nd and Kingery to 3rd. I don't like the idea of Kingery at 3rd or even in the outfield for that matter. He is a 2nd baseman. That is where he should be.

Where is Bohm going to play IF Kingery is at 3rd. Doesn't make much sense IMO.

I think the team will try Haseley at CF in spring training. I'm OK with this. Slide Cutch over to LF.

Quote Originally Posted by lbz88 View Post
    Want nothing to with Cole now, he will sign for somewhere around $300 million. Go get Bumgarner before anyone else does. Plus sign Donaldson to play 3B.
    I like this though the concern of Bumgarner being Arrieta 2.0 is there for me.

Man does the wheeler deal look awesome now
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Quote Originally Posted by philsphan123 View Post
    Man does the wheeler deal look awesome now
    Harper's deal looks better as well, when you are talking about AAV.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    I think the team will try Haseley at CF in spring training. I'm OK with this. Slide Cutch over to LF.
    I could also see them put Kingery in CF now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by thefeckcampaign View Post
    I like this though the concern of Bumgarner being Arrieta 2.0 is there for me.
    I would love to get Alex Wood as a lefty, I would like to give another look at smyly, don't want to repeat the "Charlie Morton Mistake" twice, he could regain velocity being two years away from Tommy John.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    I really like Didi Gregorious signing. This basically means they will move Segura to 2nd and Kingery to 3rd. I don't like the idea of Kingery at 3rd or even in the outfield for that matter. He is a 2nd baseman. That is where he should be.
    I completely support this, but I think Kingery is no place to complain I'm feeling good about him at 3B until we give Bohm a look.

Interesting, anyhow off season is not over, Maybe Klentak and Middleton are lying about staying under the cap, and they might go full crazy money again.

I love the idea of Bryant and Harper together.
    Last edited by papirico52; 12-11-2019 at 06:51 PM.

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers fan

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

Good Rendon to the Angels, good to get him out of the NL East, if Donaldson moves as well we are in great shape for 2020.

Braves will probably offer Donaldson a multi year deal to bring him back now. Need a lefty starting pitcher and either Segura moved or Segura and Kingery put in a position and left there.

Rendon was always a dream but I am glad he left the NL East. Bryant is obviously in play but I don't believe there will be any more changes to the lineup. I'd like them to add at least another starter and a few relievers though. I almost feel they need too to complete for the division.

Rangers might be all in on Donaldson since they missed out on Rendon, I just hope the Braves don't get Bryant.

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers fan

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

I would be fine with Donaldson. I want them to give Smyly another look. Always been a fan of Wood, but I did not like what I saw last year. We definitely need a lefty in that rotation.

Quote Originally Posted by lbz88 View Post
    Ship Segura, Bohm, & someone else to the Cubs for Bryant. Not that I want to give up Bohm but for Bryant, that's a win now move.
    Not if itís for a rental.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast