Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Looks like the Phils are not afraid to go over the luxury tax. They plan to target Cole, Strasburg, or Rendon.
    why not all 3... lets do this lmfao.

lol we are gonna be the team every team and fanbase legit hates and i love it

Segura has a full no trade clause, remember he might return to the Segura of old, with the new hitting coach.

I think Malle was forcing hitters into the new launch angle, cookie cutter swing philosophy, and it doesn't work as well with stablished hitters that have their own way, Dillon from his interviews seems like a guy who understands hitting from every angle and can coach different type of hitters.

Quote Originally Posted by papirico52 View Post
    Segura has a full no trade clause, remember he might return to the Segura of old, with the new hitting coach.

I think Malle was forcing hitters into the new launch angle, cookie cutter swing philosophy, and it doesn't work as well with stablished hitters that have their own way, Dillon from his interviews seems like a guy who understands hitting from every angle and can coach different type of hitters.
    Feel confident hed waive it if hed go to a full time SS and not relegated to 2B

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Rumor is out that the Yankees made an initial offer to Gerrit Cole 7/245M.

Come on Phllies you can definitely 'do better' LOL.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678