Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Curry

8 53.33%
  • Kobe

7 46.67%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who's better Kobe or Curry

Better questions then that other thread going around since its obvious Kobe> Harden and Curry> Harden

Its pretty simple who you got!

Iíd rather have Curry. Easily. But who is better? Curry actually.

Good question.

Curry has 3 titles and no FMVP (though Curry should have won in 2015) and Kobe had the same thing after their 10th season though both ever extremely important to winning the series as a 1A.

I expect Curry to pass Kobe when he eventually retires (which should still be another 5 years of strong performance) unless his career is cut short since his shooting will always keep him around.

Iím taking Curry.

Yes the primary focus should be on the court. We could argue their different playing styles and how the leagues are different now. However, I donít have time for a massive breakdown of their games and why I believe Curryís is better.

I think the thing that seems to always be over looked in these conversations is everything else Curry brings to the table off the court. Thatís one of the big differences for me. Curryís leadership is very Duncan reminiscent. Thatís the type of leadership organizations dream of.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Iíd rather have Curry. Easily. But who is better? Curry actually.
    "Easily" lmaoooo

Quote Originally Posted by JWorthy42 View Post
    "Easily" lmaoooo
    Plays off the ball and fits into any system seemlessly. So itís easy. And waaaaaaaay more efficient

Quote Originally Posted by Vallejo Raiders View Post
    Better questions then that other thread going around since its obvious Kobe> Harden and Curry> Harden
    Its pretty simple who you got!
    Kobe Stans always gonna Stan.
    On this matter, Curry's the greatest shooter ever and way more adaptable to different teams than Kobe, who needs a team built around him.

Are you guys trolling?

If we're using the "fits any team better" point as the core of the argument then Curry, as the greatest shooter ever, has an argument to be considered better than Jordan lol you can't be serious.

Quote Originally Posted by JWorthy42 View Post
    Are you guys trolling?

If we're using the "fits any team better" point as the core of the argument then Curry, as the greatest shooter ever, has an argument to be considered better than Jordan lol you can't be serious.
    Well Curryís advanced stats crush Kobeís but they are not better than Jordanís or Lebrons for that matter, so no, we arenít joking, Curry is better and the numbers support it.
    Last edited by IKnowHoops; 10-13-2019 at 06:54 PM.

Y'all some Curry haters. He bout to wreck the league.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Well Curryís advanced stats crush Kobeís but they are not better than Jordanís or Lebrons for that matter, so no, we arenít joking, Curry is better and the numbers support it.
    Can you explain to me the difference bt these advanced stats?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Can you explain to me the difference bt these advanced stats?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What is it that you do not understand my young disciple?
    Last edited by IKnowHoops; 10-13-2019 at 10:23 PM.

Curry is better

If curry were to retire today, Kobe's titles and legacy will be above curry's, imo. Kobe's an all time great player to have ever played the game. Curry can definitely get to that type of status but he needs more accomplishments still. Kobe had a 3 peat and then 3 straight finals.with back to back chips. I think people are sleeping on just how dominant Kobe was and what stuff he was doing during his prime. Plus the winning when paired with good teammates, 5 titles, hes one of the best ever.

Curry can def get there, but right now its gotta be kobe. The guy probably went to 10 straight all star and all nba teams.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Steph

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast