Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 38 of 88 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 1313
  1. #556
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    2,267
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Id rather have Bob Marley
    This thead needs to keep this going!

    I'd rather have Bob Ross.

  2. #557
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    16,620
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Agreed. Lux is good but lets be real, he probably doesnt have lindor type upside. Lindor could be a .300 hitter with 40 homers and 30 stolen bases. Lindor is a better defender too. Assuming he will bat leadoff like he did on the Indians, hed be fun to watch hitting in front of seager, JT, belli, and muncy. The dodgers havent had a decent leadoff guy in probably 10-15 years
    Id do it in a heartbeat. And if they include Clevinger, Id include May.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #558
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    2,267
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Id do it in a heartbeat. And if they include Clevinger, Id include May.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I doubt they'd send Both Clevinger and Lindor for Lux and May, it would have to be a pretty big trade.

    It might end up being Clevinger and Lindor for Lux, May, Verdugo, Gray, Gonsolin and Urias.

  4. #559
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,143
    LOL... Lux, May, Verdugo, and Urias are not all going to be in one package. Maybe 3 out of 4 not named Urias.

  5. #560
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    heart of the valley
    Posts
    2,088
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    I doubt they'd send Both Clevinger and Lindor for Lux and May, it would have to be a pretty big trade.

    It might end up being Clevinger and Lindor for Lux, May, Verdugo, Gray, Gonsolin and Urias.
    You're forgetting Pederson and Bellinger.

  6. #561
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    34,160
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    This thead needs to keep this going!

    I'd rather have Bob Ross.
    Id rather have this guy


    https://youtu.be/1bYO-mm_MvM

    Your baby can't do this

  7. #562
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    West Covina CA
    Posts
    18,951
    I doubt talks are still going with Lindor. I don't at all believe it's a straight up sort of deal for Lux. Like someone else, Lindor is better than Lux's ceiling and just starting his prime. I get control and all that but Lindor has to be worth way more than Lux. That said, I think the team will do something significant this off-season.

  8. #563
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    34,160

    2020 off season thread

    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Id do it in a heartbeat. And if they include Clevinger, Id include May.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So would I. Thats what, the #2 overall prospect in baseball (Lux) and #32 (May). Strong offer but I do think there needs to be some mid tier specs in there and maybe a big leaguer like joc. I dont think Ruiz (#33) would need to be added but they will probably ask for him. Maybe gray (#75) or downs (#87) would sweeten the pot enough to get them to bite
    Last edited by jaydubb; 12-16-2019 at 10:53 PM.

    Your baby can't do this

  9. #564
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    heart of the valley
    Posts
    2,088
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka2HI! View Post
    I doubt talks are still going with Lindor. I don't at all believe it's a straight up sort of deal for Lux. Like someone else, Lindor is better than Lux's ceiling and just starting his prime. I get control and all that but Lindor has to be worth way more than Lux. That said, I think the team will do something significant this off-season.
    When you say the team will do something significant this offseason you're talking about Cleveland right?
    Last edited by Bmu15; 12-16-2019 at 11:56 PM.

  10. #565
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    16,620
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    I doubt they'd send Both Clevinger and Lindor for Lux and May, it would have to be a pretty big trade.

    It might end up being Clevinger and Lindor for Lux, May, Verdugo, Gray, Gonsolin and Urias.
    Replace Verdugo with Diaz and Id do it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #566
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    heart of the valley
    Posts
    2,088
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Replace Verdugo with Diaz and Id do it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Who's Diaz? I mean yes that's a good idea.

  12. #567
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    16,620
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmu15 View Post
    Who's Diaz? I mean yes that's a good idea.
    I meant Ruiz haha


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #568
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,143
    The new rumor today is that Lindor is off the trading block. Friedman is a cheap vagina.

  14. #569
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,143
    LA is talking to Boston about Mookie so Lindor might be off the block.

  15. #570
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,143
    I guess a rumor is that LA has offered Seager for Betts, but the rumor came from Nightengale I believe this person in a comment section has said.

Page 38 of 88 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •