Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 4181899091
Results 1,351 to 1,364 of 1364
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmu15 View Post
    Not having sports is killing me. I don't know how much longer I can go and it's only been like a few days. I'd even take darts or ping pong right about now. I know I've always made fun of curling but where is that when you need it?
    I guess I should play with the kids, but it might be illegal to take them outside soon with the toilet paper apocalypse going on.

I guess Iíll just break out the PlayStation

Quote Originally Posted by GibbyIsMyHero View Post
    I guess I should play with the kids, but it might be illegal to take them outside soon with the toilet paper apocalypse going on.

I guess Iíll just break out the PlayStation
    What in the hell is going on with the toilet paper and the rubbing alcohol? I'm one ahead of you, I never unplugged mine. It's gonna be a long month, and I'm not talking about the rest of this one either.

I remember the days when you would see fans in the right field pavilion throw rolls of toilet paper into the air.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    I remember the days when you would see fans in the right field pavilion throw rolls of toilet paper into the air.
    My douche of a neighbor was selling a role for $5 on our local neighborhood website. Smfh. I told him that he has been upgraded from a douche to an ars wipe.

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    My douche of a neighbor was selling a role for $5 on our local neighborhood website. Smfh. I told him that he has been upgraded from a douche to an ars wipe.
    Just remember the people that were helpers and the people that were detractors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Just remember the people that were helpers and the people that were detractors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Yeah, thatís quite douchey.

Did you hear about the guys on Amazon who bought 17k bottles of hand sanitizer and marked them up?

https://apple.news/AjvFxxN1NRwmIJoLibMcKSQ

Someone should contact the Better Business Bureau or the Federal Trade Commission.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Someone should contact the Better Business Bureau or the Federal Trade Commission.
    The State AG already put a stop to it, and they are donating the sanitizer. It pisses me off because I have OCD and have been a germaphobe my entire adult life, and I can't find any sanitizer, and I'm not going to lineup outside at 5:00 am to wait in front of a store. I do have years worth of sanitizer that has aloe, but it gets all slimy when I wash my hands and I have to use more soap to lather up because of the sliming feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by GibbyIsMyHero View Post
    Yeah, thatís quite douchey.

Did you hear about the guys on Amazon who bought 17k bottles of hand sanitizer and marked them up?

https://apple.news/AjvFxxN1NRwmIJoLibMcKSQ
    LOL ya my wife told me about that. It's actually kind of genius in a douche way.

LOL no one will probably be there to answer the phones.

If they miss a season, a lot of players are going to miss a year of their prime, and service time is going to be delayed a year. Mookie might not even play a game in Dodger blue.

Quote Originally Posted by DigglinDickers View Post
    If they miss a season, a lot of players are going to miss a year of their prime, and service time is going to be delayed a year. Mookie might not even play a game in Dodger blue.
    I can't remember looking forward to a season more than this one, with the way last year ended - having a tough time without baseball, made only worse by the fact that literally no sports are being played anywhere on the planet.

I think they should install giant ultraviolet radiation devices at stadium entrances and let baseball deliver us from this hell.

I want to see mookie. **** the coronavirus

Your baby can't do this

Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 4181899091