Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 66 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Cora is so effed.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    The Astros and Socks should have had their World Series rings rescinded. Plain and simple. Only way to ensure this doesn't happen again. Who cares about the fines and guys getting fired.
    I don't think the league can take the rings from the players themselves, because those were gifts from the team, but the league CAN take the World Series trophy from the teams.

Those rings will be on ebay shortly after they are received. That's if they can get the stank of cheatery off of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bmu15 View Post
    Those rings will be on ebay shortly after they are received. That's if they can get the stank of cheatery off of it.
    Thatís what I was thinking too. 50 bucks a pop

Your baby can't do this

You know what would be perfect for those rings. Put them in a Chuck E. Cheeses in one of those claw machines that pick up crap like stuffed animals. Perfect, in fact a kid might be a little pissed off if he won that piece of useless crap.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    I don't think the league can take the rings from the players themselves, because those were gifts from the team, but the league CAN take the World Series trophy from the teams.
    That's what I meant. They can keep their tainted rings if they want. I meant the trophy and designation of being champs. Rewriting the history books sort of thing. Good catch.

"The moment you give up, is the moment you let someone else win."

You know what would be perfect for those rings. Put them in a Chuck E. Cheeses in one of those claw machines that pick up crap like stuffed animals. Perfect, in fact a kid might be a little pissed off if he won that piece of useless crap.
    lullz

"The moment you give up, is the moment you let someone else win."

This Houston asstros thing is getting crazier by the day..

Now supposedly itís coming out that players wore buzzers on their shoulder to alert them of what pitches were coming in. Thereís two different pics out there and one shows a bulge on altuves shoulder and another pic shows tape coming out from underneath altuves jersey like he was using that tape to hold something down...

https://twitter.com/marcfarzetta/sta...584963584?s=21

Then thereís also this.. Why didnít altuve want his teammates to rip his jersey off? And what is that thing that was underneath his jersey..? Hmmm...

Your baby can't do this

Even if the dodgers donít get awarded that World Series title, the asstros shouldnít be allowed to keep it either.

Your baby can't do this

Giving the world series title to us would be as meaningless as letting the asshoes keep it.

It's sad when this cheating scandal makes this the most exciting offseason under Friedman.

Quote Originally Posted by DigglinDickers View Post
    It's sad when this cheating scandal makes this the most exciting offseason under Friedman.

Agree completely!!!
    Last edited by DigglinDickers; 01-17-2020 at 12:34 AM.

Exciting is one way of putting it. But if you think about it, we got completely boned and he had nothing to do with it! He couldn't be happier. He's probably thinking "They're so pissed off at hussyton that they'll completely forget that we are a worse team than we were last season."

Agree completely!!!
    I just realized that you responded to your own post. I'll say this, I'm glad that you agreed. When you don't there may be deeper issues than we've already noticed.

Thanks for the input dad. In case you weren't sure getting a title is why they play. If baseball means nothing more to you than an episode of saved by the bell you're probably in the wrong forum.
    A title is nothing without integrity. The Houston Asterisks are losers. No matter how many championships a team wins, a loser fan with no integrity is still a loser.

If this forum is just children who don't know right from wrong, then, yeah, I'm probably out of place here. But it's not just about you, son, so I'll probably stay.

Page 66 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast