Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 83 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1407
    I'm all about equal rights for everyone with the exception of God damn saber platoonasexuals.

I understand why Friedman defenders are so easily triggered. Deep down inside they realize that looking at stats on paper and comparing them to money value isn't a sport, or displaying any knowledge for knowing how to play the game or any understanding what situational baseball is. They just whine and cry and let the people who understand how to play the game how dumb they are... lol. Pretend GMs who are always wrong in here make me laugh. If Andy's approach has been so successful, why is he abandoning it with this trade? Minus the dumpster diving, of course.
    Last edited by DigglinDickers; 02-10-2020 at 12:51 PM.

Yikes. You have some serious issues man.
    Iím really surprised the mods here allow this. Itís pretty egregious.

Quote Originally Posted by beempty View Post
    Yikes. You have some serious issues man.
    Iím really surprised the mods here allow this. Itís pretty egregious.
    Are you going to do what you do best and tattle as you do with all of your burner accounts and the original one? I remember it was a certain buffoon who started all of this with name-calling, you poor victim.

It's ok to respond to a post that wasn't directed at you with name-calling, but the mods need to step in because of my response. LOL! It's like the bully who gets hit back and starts to cry like a little girl. Start's to cry like a President.

Quote Originally Posted by DigglinDickers View Post
    It's ok to respond to a post that wasn't directed at you with name-calling, but the mods need to step in because of my response. LOL! It's like the bully who gets hit back and starts to cry like a little girl. Start's to cry like a President.
    Youíre absolutely correct that I should not have engaged you. Your multiple-post troll rants arenít worth it at all. It is true that you seem to be a bit of a moron, but it certainly wonít be worth my time to point it out going forward.

Mods: I know Iím new here, but thereís no way anybody is OK with all of this ridiculous board spam right?

Are you going to do what you do best and tattle as you do with all of your burner accounts and the original one? I remember it was a certain buffoon who started all of this with name-calling, you poor victim.
    I am not a burner account. My old board got shut down, so here I am.

Really? fili's other burner account was coming from another forum that was just shut down also but has refused to answer which one closed down and when. So what other forum are you coming from, and when did it close down? Funny how you're also another triggered Friedman defender who is super-duper sensitive. Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't your first post praising one of fili's post? Why are you so sensitive? Why do you respond with name-calling and then whine about the response you get back? I understand why the Friedman defenders are so butthurt. I've been advocating A-list talent and no platoons since day one, something that took Andy 5 years to figure out. Now the apocalypse is upon the saber community because they got all-star talent and are going to lose their favorite type of player. A player that hits 205 with an OPS of 680 who plays multiple positions. My condolences to you. I'm sorry that I've been right this entire time once again while the saber community has been wrong like always.
    Last edited by DigglinDickers; 02-10-2020 at 05:08 PM.

Youíre absolutely correct that I should not have engaged you. Your multiple-post troll rants arenít worth it at all. It is true that you seem to be a bit of a moron, but it certainly wonít be worth my time to point it out going forward.

Mods: I know Iím new here, but thereís no way anybody is OK with all of this ridiculous board spam right?
    How sensitive are you? Are you actually crying which is why you had to log into your other fake account to do some name-calling? If I'm a moron, what do you call someone who pays a player to take that mound every 5 days for three weeks 13 million a season? What do you call someone that could sign off having Kike bat clean in a WS game while Austin Barnes and Taylor are in the same lineup? What do you call someone that could hire Dave Roberts as a manager and then give the same ****ing idiot a contract extension that pays him multiple millions a year? What do you call someone who would pay Kazmir and McCarthy 50 million each? I'm wondering what team was even offering half that... lol! Feel free to go cry and then come back with your witty tears while being just one sad individual with a burner account that was created to agree with your other burner account. You're just one sad individual unless you can tell me what forum that closed down and when?

Really? fili's other burner account was coming from another forum that was just shut down also but has refused to answer which one closed down and when. So what other forum are you coming from, and when did it close down? Funny how you're also another triggered Friedman defender who is super-duper sensitive. Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't your first post praising one of fili's post? Why are you so sensitive? Why do you respond with name-calling and then whine about the response you get back? I understand why the Friedman defenders are so butthurt. I've been advocating A-list talent and no platoons since day one, something that took Andy 5 years to figure out. Now the apocalypse is upon the saber community because they got all-star talent and are going to lose their favorite type of player. A player that hits 205 with an OPS of 680 who plays multiple positions. My condolences to you. I'm sorry that I've been right this entire time once again while the saber community has been wrong like always.
    If youíre referring to bkt, the board we left was the Scout Dodgers board.

LOL!!! So it turns out that you know fili... ROFL!!! When did this forum close down? Maybe you can send me a link so I can check out this old site.

It took me all of a week here to realize I had to block him dude, and the site is much more sane without him...trust me...

I knew it. The mods told you to block me after tattling on me after reminding you that you've been banned and shouldn't be telling on anyone. Now you're reduced to correspond with yourself on burner accounts like one sad little puppy. Do you really need attention that badly? Do you really need to have reaffirmed your self-proclaimed genius status with people who don't even exist? Just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by bkt42 View Post
    It took me all of a week here to realize I had to block him dude, and the site is much more sane without him...trust me...
    Iím going to now as well. I just got back after being gone for a while, and I didnít realize how crazy it was at first. Iím surprised they let it keep going tbh.

tbh I can't believe the mods let someone who was banned come back in here and correspond with himself on different accounts while acting like they don't know it's the same person who has been banned for life.

Page 83 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast