Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 70 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1305
    It all sucks a lot. This is going to be hard to swallow for Dodger fans for years. At least it will be with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bmu15 View Post
    It all sucks a lot. This is going to be hard to swallow for Dodger fans for years. At least it will be with me.
    Really? I've had no problem swallowing it, it's keeping it down that I can't seem to do, I keep throwing this **** back up.

Manfred is garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Really? I've had no problem swallowing it, it's keeping it down that I can't seem to do, I keep throwing this **** back up.
    Some spit and some swallow

Your baby can't do this

Boring as hell offseason. just do something decent, come on now..

Your baby can't do this

Friedman signed another guy out of the dumpster to a minor league contract. Which means he'll be coming out of the pen in October.

Dumpster diving

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by Bmu15 View Post
    Manfred is garbage.
    He's essentially Bud Selig Jr.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    He's essentially Bud Selig Jr.
    Yeah but I kinda respected Bud a little when he showed the umpires who's boss. Remember when they went on strike and he was like "I'm pretty sure other dudes umpire also." Then he hired them.

The Rockies are asking for a top catching prospect for Arenado. His away OPS is 200 points lower than home.

Quote Originally Posted by DigglinDickers View Post
    The Rockies are asking for a top catching prospect for Arenado. His away OPS is 200 points lower than home.
    Isnít Ruiz the 2nd ranked catching prospect? Then add a few more specs on top of that. Iíd do it. Or they can take Smith if thatís who they prefer, the Dodgers arenít gonna keep both anyway

Your baby can't do this

Obviously things against us in any potential deal for those who may in fact be traded before spring camps open up.

Lindor talks seem to be dead in the water now as they simply wouldn't move away from asking for Lux and after moving Kluber don't have the payroll restraints to have to move their All-Star shortstop.

Betts is looking like he is still a possibility to be moved, but I honestly think the investigation into the 2018 sign-stealing hurts our chances, which is why the Padres have emerged as front runners and a lesser package is being discussed as well as no mention of them having to take on Price (as a matter of fact it is being reported that Boston might take on Myers) which is both contrary to earlier reports of the Sox demands

Arenado potentially being on the block again still makes it difficult for us because of the in-dvision thing where they will look to put us over the coals more than other teams when it comes to prospects

Marte, whom I would have interest in at a moderate cost; isnt happening because of the Pirates outlandish asking price which have the Mets and Padres backing out

Which leaves Bryant and we still wait on his service grievance to be handled. If it is two years (all signs point to that being the case) and the Cubs are serious about moving him, then one would think we would be all ears. When exactly that happens, who knows.

The good news is that two of Bryant/Arenado's potenital landing spots (Nationals, Braves) went elsewhere by signing other players including the 1 year 18 million grab the Braves just put on Ozuna. The Rangers would seem to be the other contender, but they are likely days away from landing Castellanos.

We will see, but it is looking more and more like the Dodgers may just go with what they have aside from the two SP and one RP project signings, which is disheartening to say the least........

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Some spit and some swallow
    LoL

I try to swallow like the classy broad I wanna be, but I just keep spitting it up like the dirty hoe I am.

Quote Originally Posted by DigglinDickers View Post
    He's the star player of a division rival, this was never going to happen, it would have been like the Giants trading us Bumgarner.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    LoL

I try to swallow like the classy broad I wanna be, but I just keep spitting it up like the dirty hoe I am.

Your baby can't do this

Page 70 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast