Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 69 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1323
    Do folks understand that Dave still doesn't get a pass? He still made the same mistakes that cost this team a WS. So if Dave had a managerial brain, we would have won a WS title even with Hou cheating. Nothing will ever change that fact. As for Kershaw, he still had how many postseasons for choking?

Nothing will change the fact that if we had a manager with a brain that we would have a WS title in 2017.
    Regardless of the other team was cheating or not.

But it is funny listening to the ******** owners talk about the Astros and Red Sox winning fair and square.

Quote Originally Posted by DigglinDickers View Post
    But it is funny listening to the ******** owners talk about the Astros and Red Sox winning fair and square.
    What part of you thinks that anyone from Boston or Houston has a brain in their dome anyway? The owner of the asshoes is a real piece of work. Once again I go back to his quote on if the world series is tainted, "absolutely not."
    Last edited by Bmu15; 01-19-2020 at 07:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bmu15 View Post
    What part of you thinks that anyone from Boston or Houston has a brain in their dome anyway? The owner of the asshoes is a real piece of work. Once again I go back to his quote on if the world series is tainted, "absolutely not."
    I don't know how laughing at their insecure ***** translates in thinking they have brains.

Quote Originally Posted by Bmu15 View Post
    I have banged my head against that wall in the MLB forum - I can't take it anymore. One houston fan literally claimed the benefits from the cheating were largely mental, and there may be a "small black mark" on their championship. I wonder how that sand tastes.

If you're talking about that one clown from hussyton that every statement he made was that most or all other teams are doing it so everybody should be cool with this. I was in that thread, he was hard to stomach. It was obviously killing that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by DigglinDickers View Post
    **** Tony Clark also.
    +1

2020 off season thread

Red Sox want a team that trades for mookie to take on most or all of David prices remaining contract AND IN ADDITION also want two high end prospects..

Gtfo with that ****

Your baby can't do this

ya, I am sure teams are lining up to take on $60 million for this season and give up two top prospects for a one-year rental and an at-best back end rotation piece, who just so happens to be owed $65 million more after this season...

Red Sox are in crazyland

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Red Sox want a team that trades for mookie to take on most or all of David prices remaining contract AND IN ADDITION also want two high end prospects..

Gtfo with that ****
    Yeah, they want a team two best prospects we could get two years of Lindor for that price AND not have to tske back David Prices contract.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Yeah, they want a team two best prospects we could get two years of Lindor for that price AND not have to tske back David Prices contract.
    Exactly what I was thinking. Lindor could be had for that price without price

Your baby can't do this

Wowwwwwww... Asstros players were granted immunity from punishment for honest testimonies.. **** them dude..

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Wowwwwwww... Asstros players were granted immunity from punishment for honest testimonies.. **** them dude..
    Owners should fire Manfred. Harsh penalties my ***. He did nothing to prevent this from happening again.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebeard View Post
    Owners should fire Manfred. Harsh penalties my ***. He did nothing to prevent this from happening again.
    I’d go further than that tbh. I’d say that he’s actually encouraging it. Now teams know that they can cheat their way to a World Series at the expense of a few bucks if they get caught

Your baby can't do this

Page 69 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast