Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142
    Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    What player that is on the Knicks, that may leave anytime soon, will have anything positive to say about the Knicks besides Morris???? NOT FREAKIN ONE

Trier is gonna trash us until the cows com home, and I can't blame him. Tell me you don't see Trier putting up 30 on us next yr.

I don't see Trier playing enough minutes to put that much up?

It is a bit mind blowing however with RJ out he can't get much time on the court. Ellington has not earned his time.

Personally none of them who won't be here have any right to trash anything but themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    I don't see Trier playing enough minutes to put that much up?

It is a bit mind blowing however with RJ out he can't get much time on the court. Ellington has not earned his time.

Personally none of them who won't be here have any right to trash anything but themselves.
    Point being, the culture change is simply non-existent. They all played better before they got here, and will likely play better once they leave so.... IS IT THEM? I think not.

It's actually amazing just how horrible of a job Perry and Mills have done over the last year or so.

If their body of work hasn't gotten them fired at this point, I don't know what will. They have the Trump effect going on at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Hustla23 View Post
    It's actually amazing just how horrible of a job Perry and Mills have done over the last year or so.

If their body of work hasn't gotten them fired at this point, I don't know what will. They have the Trump effect going on at this point.
    I have nothing good from the Knicks FO, at least with Trump my investments went up over 18% last year lol

This can now be named the Perry thread

Quote Originally Posted by Hustla23 View Post

1 down

1 to go

I know I go against the current for the most part here -- and I want to make it clear I am more than fine with Mills being gone -- but it's worth noting that whoever comes in next will have all #1 draft picks going forward (at least for the moment), 2 #1's from Dallas, and cap flexibility. Throw in RJ and Mitch and perhaps one among Frank, DSJ, Dotson et al and you have a couple of decent to very good prospects. Plus a couple of decent NBA players. It would not be the worst situation for a new regime. I don't expect many of you to get on board with that but it seems a fair view to me. Whatever their sins, Phil, Mills, and Perry were at the helm for the first regimes that did not go in the opposite direction in many moons. My fear now is the direction will revert due to pressure from fans and media.

I have nothing good from the Knicks FO, at least with Trump my investments went up over 18% last year lol
    Registered Democrat here but true.... :/

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Seats View Post
    I know I go against the current for the most part here -- and I want to make it clear I am more than fine with Mills being gone -- but it's worth noting that whoever comes in next will have all #1 draft picks going forward (at least for the moment), 2 #1's from Dallas, and cap flexibility. Throw in RJ and Mitch and perhaps one among Frank, DSJ, Dotson et al and you have a couple of decent to very good prospects. Plus a couple of decent NBA players. It would not be the worst situation for a new regime. I don't expect many of you to get on board with that but it seems a fair view to me. Whatever their sins, Phil, Mills, and Perry were at the helm for the first regimes that did not go in the opposite direction in many moons. My fear now is the direction will revert due to pressure from fans and media.
    Itís pretty much a blank slate, which is decent for whoever comes in, as long as they have full control to do what they have to do

But itís only totally blank, because of botched move after move. Should have been more here to work with. But letís hope things move in the right direction, and nothing disastrous happens in the next few days

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Seats View Post
    Registered Democrat here but true.... :/
    Dude, Trump rocks. Stop believing the lies. Democrats frigging trying to steal another one from Bernie and did same thing to Trump with Russia Bull ****. Our communities are better cuz him. Rest is all BS.

Dayyyyummmmm!!!

Holla at me if you need help spending it!!

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142