Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    Sooo, then you decide to make the pic a sig?? Ok, whatever floats your boat. Not sure why the Perry hate but hey. That's in fashion. Go for it.
    Besides the fact this is not a sig lol.......I gave Perry more of the benefit of the doubt then most, correct?

Now it's been long enough to see he isn't moving the dial.

Tell me when Knick fans should get excited about him?

1. He traded Melo for two players that had the same expiring term as Melo and got a second round pick, ok that turned out to be Mitch, but that had more to do with luck, not Perry's know how.

2. He has brought in a bunch of retreads that other teams gave up on, from Trey, Mudiay, Mario, Vonleh, all are now off the team and didn't even give them vet min contract to retain them and we have now replaced them with 8-15m dollar players that have combined for 11 wins and we spent 74m in the process.

3. Traded KP and both him and Mills outright lied about the situation and put their own agenda into it, and traded him for cap and a dream while getting back what exactly? Don't even care if KP lasts one more season he had more value at the time if held onto.

4. What culture have they changed exactly that we keep hearing about, it's actually getting worse from players around the league who publicly now come out and trash our franchise.

5. I know you will argue this to the cows come home but we drafted Knox and left some really good talent on the table, especially when our most glaring need for the last decades has been PG.......Alexander would be sweet right now.........there is time for Knox but as the draft goes right now he's not a top 9

6. We drafted RJ, was that truly monumental, was there really another decision to be made, would we have trusted them to even trade that pick?

7. We signed 7 FA's and only good contract to be honest was do to injury with Bullock.....that was again more luck than talent because originally he was getting 10m. Which led us again with luck to getting Morris only because we gave him the most money and the closest city to Philly he could be near his family.

8. We drafted Mitch in the second round that was good but again lucky because the Lakers gambled and thought he's be available later on and used the late first they promised him.

We now hear rumors that the Knicks don't want to trade Morris for just a late round first ...........where does that make any sense what so ever if true? This really is childs play of GM 101........seriously if Morris is on this roster come Feb 7th, then this FO is even worse than a few posters claim.

To continue he is on his third coach and appears that after the season may jump to 4?

We have picks, we have cap, but the new lottery rules could hurt us, and we can't seem to get a really good FA with all this cap to truly want to come play here.

I have no confidence that these two guys with their freakn pusses on their faces making millions of dollars can actually do the right thing.......

Now just thinking and let's flip it, can you tell me something he's done since he's been here that jump out off the chart? Other teams GM's can.

I hate to be that guy but it's actually embarrassing this FO right now........maybe they can get lucky with a few moves, or we get lucky in the lottery.

And speaking of which we are only in a position of a good lottery chance because we stink, not because this FO is actually tanking to get the pick.

Finally not sure how any owner can justify his FO spending 74m, trading his franchise player, and having a 11 wins (one shy of the basement)?

Problem is Knicks have too much damn money, make too much profit, and this is all tolerated.

The frustration level of fans should by now reached an all time high........yea I'm down on Perry.

But they will never be in my sig.........lol

That one line pretty much summed it all up right there Still..

We are getting a good lottery pick, despite not even trying to tank. I think we are doing a better job tanking by trying to win games..

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    Besides the fact this is not a sig lol.......I gave Perry more of the benefit of the doubt then most, correct?

Now it's been long enough to see he isn't moving the dial.

Tell me when Knick fans should get excited about him?

1. He traded Melo for two players that had the same expiring term as Melo and got a second round pick, ok that turned out to be Mitch, but that had more to do with luck, not Perry's know how.

2. He has brought in a bunch of retreads that other teams gave up on, from Trey, Mudiay, Mario, Vonleh, all are now off the team and didn't even give them vet min contract to retain them and we have now replaced them with 8-15m dollar players that have combined for 11 wins and we spent 74m in the process.

3. Traded KP and both him and Mills outright lied about the situation and put their own agenda into it, and traded him for cap and a dream while getting back what exactly? Don't even care if KP lasts one more season he had more value at the time if held onto.

4. What culture have they changed exactly that we keep hearing about, it's actually getting worse from players around the league who publicly now come out and trash our franchise.

5. I know you will argue this to the cows come home but we drafted Knox and left some really good talent on the table, especially when our most glaring need for the last decades has been PG.......Alexander would be sweet right now.........there is time for Knox but as the draft goes right now he's not a top 9

6. We drafted RJ, was that truly monumental, was there really another decision to be made, would we have trusted them to even trade that pick?

7. We signed 7 FA's and only good contract to be honest was do to injury with Bullock.....that was again more luck than talent because originally he was getting 10m. Which led us again with luck to getting Morris only because we gave him the most money and the closest city to Philly he could be near his family.

8. We drafted Mitch in the second round that was good but again lucky because the Lakers gambled and thought he's be available later on and used the late first they promised him.

We now hear rumors that the Knicks don't want to trade Morris for just a late round first ...........where does that make any sense what so ever if true? This really is childs play of GM 101........seriously if Morris is on this roster come Feb 7th, then this FO is even worse than a few posters claim.

To continue he is on his third coach and appears that after the season may jump to 4?

We have picks, we have cap, but the new lottery rules could hurt us, and we can't seem to get a really good FA with all this cap to truly want to come play here.

I have no confidence that these two guys with their freakn pusses on their faces making millions of dollars can actually do the right thing.......

Now just thinking and let's flip it, can you tell me something he's done since he's been here that jump out off the chart? Other teams GM's can.

I hate to be that guy but it's actually embarrassing this FO right now........maybe they can get lucky with a few moves, or we get lucky in the lottery.

And speaking of which we are only in a position of a good lottery chance because we stink, not because this FO is actually tanking to get the pick.

Finally not sure how any owner can justify his FO spending 74m, trading his franchise player, and having a 11 wins (one shy of the basement)?

Problem is Knicks have too much damn money, make too much profit, and this is all tolerated.

The frustration level of fans should by now reached an all time high........yea I'm down on Perry.

But they will never be in my sig.........lol
    Perry has been here 2 yrs and what exactly did you expect him to do in that amount of time, that would be so life changing for this organization? Have some patience. You guys sound like spoiled teenagers with your I want it now attitude. How long did it take Toronto, Philly, Clipps still haven't gotten over the hump, Nuggets, Brooklyn, Bucks and etc???

Have some patience and stop crying about rumors that NONE of us know if they're true or not.

You ALL change your mind daily on what should be done. First, Most of us said that if we couldn't sign any top notch FA's then just dont give out big contracts and we didn't. You're still not happy.

Perry has been here 2 yrs and what exactly did you expect him to do in that amount of time, that would be so life changing for this organization? Have some patience. You guys sound like spoiled teenagers with your I want it now attitude. How long did it take Toronto, Philly, Clipps still haven't gotten over the hump, Nuggets, Brooklyn, Bucks and etc???

Have some patience and stop crying about rumors that NONE of us know if they're true or not.

You ALL change your mind daily on what should be done. First, Most of us said that if we couldn't sign any top notch FA's then just dont give out big contracts and we didn't. You're still not happy.
    Mills and Perry's entire plan was for last years FA. That was the culmination of everything they did prior - and it blew up in their face and now we are left with nothing. Our young core is probably worst in the league amongst bad rebuilding teams and the KP trade was an epic fail. Their attempt at making us respectable was a flop. They haven't done anything right so far.

yea i dont think this is a case of fans being inpatient, look how we've stuck around through it all, all we want is a coherent plan.

Perry's tenure could not have gone any worse so far, trading KP, and then spending $78m, and somehow we don't even have 1 piece from all of that, that we can say is at least a starter going forward. Not a star, not even a starter. that's unimaginable that a team could squander two such large assets in a span of 6 months with nothing to show.

IMO thereís never a time you dont go for a guy when heís right for the team. If thereís a guy that fills your needs, and you have the means to get him, you have to go for it. So what we suck, and need a lot of pieces. Get what you can, and cross it off the list.

Long term deals for big money arenít a bad thing if youíre getting the right players. Even a smaller risk deal like, say, Seth Curry. Why werenít we interested in that?

We need a team president like Masai or presti everything else is a nonsense and waste of time.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Mils and Perry Thread

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Mills and Perry's entire plan was for last years FA. That was the culmination of everything they did prior - and it blew up in their face and now we are left with nothing. Our young core is probably worst in the league amongst bad rebuilding teams and the KP trade was an epic fail. Their attempt at making us respectable was a flop. They haven't done anything right so far.
    Itís embarrassing. Thatís why we canít just bank on the 2021 offseason again, when the same thing is probably going to happen again. We need to make ourselves a low-end playoff team before actual stars can consider coming here.

well I disagree for a few reasons:

1. this april will be 3 years, so you want to give him this trade deadline, the draft and the next FA? I sure don't.

2. his claim to fame is drafting Oladipo which goes online with drafting RJ at #3 kind of a no brainer.

But even if you want to give him this draft he then was part of the org that traded not only Oladipo but Sabonis for who you ask? Serge Ibaka.........did that make any sense when just days before you drafted Mario and the year before draft Gordon?

3. he drafted Payton and then traded him for Saric, a 2nd (Willy) and a 2018 first (Shamet),

4. not repeating what he has done for the Knicks but so far since 2002 his resume is not good. What he didn't do in Orlando was tank properly and kept getting the 4th pick which brings him back to two young studs he let go with giving them a chance to prove their worth and all for Ibaka which netted them one pick away from Embid?

So we are probably at the most important cross roads in quite sometime with cap space, trade assets, expirings, a player worth a late first or young talent, another lottery pick and you feel comfortable with the guy that has that resume since 2002?

You want to give him more time? Where did that get Orlando, at best they will be a 7th seed in probably the weakest East ever......and his team could finish dead last in the same weak East.........

This is screaming out to be another let Phil pick Frank then fire him days later...........

For me this is a huge time we have just over 2 weeks till the trade deadline, this should not be a hard thing to not mess up.........be smart, sell, get picks even seconds for anyone not named Morris, get a first for him and keep Bullock because he will have a lot more value after the season at 4.5m.

If he can manage not to mess up something so simple, I'd still let him go before the draft and get this franchise set up right because this is the time to do it.

the fact that both Mills and Perry are outright liars, don't sit well with me either and using others as their scape goats...........weak!

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Itís embarrassing. Thatís why we canít just bank on the 2021 offseason again, when the same thing is probably going to happen again. We need to make ourselves a low-end playoff team before actual stars can consider coming here.
    I also don't get this 2021 FA class either.......the top 4 guys are all over 31 years in respect to what they are earning today.

Giannis is leaving the Best team in BB?

AD is leaving the Lakers to come here? Best team in the West, Lebron is still Lebron and he can make a super contract.......

We want Drey, in 2021 lol

Lowry at 35 when dolan squashed the deal back in the day before he got really good?

Gobert, Adams, Alridge?

Let's go get Timmy back?

I know Oladipo is going to leave Indy who is in the top 4 race without him in the East?

Let's go bring back all the ex knicks who are FA's, Ariza at age 37, Hilario at 39, Rose at 32, Lopez at 33, Mathews at 34, Kanter at 29

Hey JJ Reddick at 37 is the shooter we've been waiting for?

Mike Conley will only be 33, and don't worry he'll bounce back.

If anyone doesn't understand that now and the very near future are important to us, not sure what to say........and that is what worries me about the future, who today's FO is.

Forget 2021, it's not real.

saving cap for '21 never made sense, which is why not going after Dlo or Brogs never made sense.

we need to focus on solid all around players in FAgency, a "star" will have to come via trade I think.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    saving cap for '21 never made sense, which is why not going after Dlo or Brogs never made sense.

we need to focus on solid all around players in FAgency, a "star" will have to come via trade I think.
    And thereís still almost nothing on the books going forward. Plenty of room if we want it next year, and the year after that, the only things Iíd expect us to have is RJ, Mitch, whatever we draft, and Noahís stretch

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    How can we get rid of these two clowns, honestly I can't stand even looking at these pics:

This pic says our plan has failed and we are worried about our job security. Just put them out there misery

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    This

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post

who may they be that will come here, these solid all around players? Yep they are coming to the Knicks without us overpaying?

as far as a trade, while I can agree a player with a no, no trade clause can be moved, in today's NBA we are at 100% if the player don't want to be there he won't be there and demand a trade. So even saying we need to get a star in a trade is no slam dunk........especially if they only have a year left and then say they won't sign what exactly are we trading for?

I'm not sure who these stars are that will request a trade, but so far Towns shut us down and Beal will get offers from contenders, and it will take everything we have to get these two.

So you sign a VanV and Bogs you have some nice trade pieces you didn't have before even if overpaid, and for what exactly? Nothing but Cap..........

Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast