Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 35 of 42 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    KD being a FA was just too tempting, it was the beginning of the end. if they weren't so fixated on that 2nd max slot we could have gotten a good young piece and better picks for KP.
    I also don't think its too big a leap to think the front offices seeing as KP as a chip to get them in a spot where they could be an instant contender helped alienated him. We finally hot the draft (not mega hit it like we drafted Shaq but got something very legit) and we ****ed it up

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Salary dump tim and kp out here beating the sixers on national TV in there building

They also beat the bucks best record in the nba on an 18 game win streak in milwaukee.

Meanwhile this team is on the road to 20 wins

Quote Originally Posted by Praise_Di_Yute View Post
    Salary dump tim and kp out here beating the sixers on national TV in there building

They also beat the bucks best record in the nba on an 18 game win streak in milwaukee.

Meanwhile this team is on the road to 20 wins
    Stop your ruining stillas health man

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

still a will soon have come over to the darkside

You know how much of a weapon it is to have a big man who can shoot and lock up the paint

There trying to develop mitchell into that, but had one in there hand

Quote Originally Posted by Praise_Di_Yute View Post
    still a will soon have come over to the darkside

You know how much of a weapon it is to have a big man who can shoot and lock up the paint

There trying to develop mitchell into that, but had one in there hand
    I said it since the trade, it will probably be a very long time until we get another player angthing close to KP.

Hes a rare talent, and can be flat out unstoppable. He can shoot over anyone from anywhere. Thats like a superpower as far as basketball goes

But delusionals here keep telling me hes nothing special, it was a good trade, etc etc, you cant tell these delusionals nothing.

Whats even more pathetic than trading KP for peanuts, is that we got less compensation by forcing timmy in the trade.

And yet, hes better than DSJ! Worst front office in the nba history.

yea man i kept telling myself maybe RJ is that guy, but trading a guy like Kp can set you back a decade plus. Its just so hard to find a guy like that.

Salary dump Tim starting on a team that is 20-8 and being the #2 guy without Doncic they are still coming up with big time W's.

I think everyone forgot that KP forced the trade out of here.

Quote Originally Posted by SK6 View Post
    no one forgets that. We didn't have to trade him for cap space though.

the other side is, we were so against catering to KP, and I don't get why. This is the same Mills that signed Chris freakin Smith to appease JR Smith of all people. yet we drew the line at giving Janis some BS fake front office job to appease KP? the best draft pick we've made in 34 years?

Cuban is no fool, one of the first things he did was hire Janis in an FO role, and I'm sure Janis will have ZERO say in major decisions, but just to appease KP he did it. because this is a players league and KP is a special talent that can help a team for the next decade.

That was made up by the front office. When KP spoke there was no indication he wanted to leave he actually said he was surprised he was traded.

Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    That was made up by the front office. When KP spoke there was no indication he wanted to leave he actually said he was surprised he was traded.

I'm Not buying this.

Why would the Knicks deal their best player for question marks? DSJ, and 2 picks are all question marks.
    You don't cut your nose off to spite your face.
    He had to force his way out because keeping him would've been a best case scenario. No GM is that stupid.

I'm Not buying this.

Why would the Knicks deal their best player for question marks? DSJ, and 2 picks are all question marks.
    He had to force his way out because keeping him would've been a best case scenario. No GM is that stupid.
    I am buying it. They thought they were getting KD and Kyrie. They knew KD and Kyrie wanted to play together and the Knicks only had one max slot. So they used KP to get the 2nd slot. They did not cut off their nose to spite their face. They thought the Knicks organization was a dime piece when in reality it is a 3. Again a bird in the hand beats two in the bush. Expensive lesson to learn.

I'm Not buying this.

More than well documented here how fake the "we were forced to trade him" thing was.

He forced a trade when he found out they didnt want to commit long term to him and where chasing players not even on the team to replace him. It blew up in there face

At midseason, The Knicks have 10 wins. Will they win enough games to give Mills/Perry another season?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    At midseason, The Knicks have 10 wins. Will they win enough games to give Mills/Perry another season?
    It's Dolan and the 10 wins, well the 4 wins and all those losses will be blamed on Fiz.

So right now Dolan is looking at Mills as he's 6-6, that will change for the worse with this upcoming schedule but the Knicks will and I'm guessing win between 21 and 28 games, they were supposed to have the over and under of 26.5 so I don't think it comes down to wins in keeping them.

We all just hope that the trade, the pick of coach, the way they have handled the team, Dolan makes a change.

Big word that HOPE

Page 35 of 42 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast