Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
    What's the hype for Masai? the guys best moves are robbing Dolan and riding with KL to finals.

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    What's the hype for Masai? the guys best moves are robbing Dolan and riding with KL to finals.

SIakam? Van Fleet? Lowry?

and getting KL for Derozan, that was a ballsy move.

Agreed, personally I'm tired of other teams left overs and hand me downs. I'm not opposed to giving H20 a shot to see what he can do, we need something homegrown for a change.
    [B]

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post

It was risky move but outside of that what has he really done his trade history besides robbing Dolan has he done it elsewhere?

It was risky move but outside of that what has he really done his trade history besides robbing Dolan has he done it elsewhere?
    ok how about the drafting of Siakam and his growth? Van fleet unsigned and a huge contributor.

getting lowry on the cheap and turning him into an all star

DD's developement, improved every year until he became a star.

what more do u want? TOR is actually an amazing story, they've been good for a decade despite not having any top picks or big signings. they lost Derozan & Khawi the last 2 seasons without getting anything in return and are still a top team in the east

ok how about the drafting of Siakam and his growth? Van fleet unsigned and a huge contributor.

getting lowry on the cheap and turning him into an all star

DD's developement, improved every year until he became a star.

what more do u want? TOR is actually an amazing story, they've been good for a decade despite not having any top picks or big signings. they lost Derozan & Khawi the last 2 seasons without getting anything in return and are still a top team in the east
    Derozan was there before Masai
    Lowry they were ready to trade him for pick but Dolan backed out
    Siakam has been good pickup but knicks weakness isn't drafting area.
    Imagine if he was in NY and KL walked out on us think of the hate he would get I think he's better of staying in Canada. He took a risk with KL that worked out in Canada but in NY the consequences would be catastrophic.

Derozan was there before Masai
    Lowry they were ready to trade him for pick but Dolan backed out
    Siakam has been good pickup but knicks weakness isn't drafting area.
    Imagine if he was in NY and KL walked out on us think of the hate he would get I think he's better of staying in Canada. He took a risk with KL that worked out in Canada but in NY the consequences would be catastrophic.
    i mean every team needs a little luck but he's maintained that team on top of hte east for a decade. and DD was there but he went from a decent player to a star, so has Siakam, and Van fleet went from undrafted to probably getting $15m this summer so you gotta give them credit for player development.

our drafting has been decent but Knox & Frank were questionable picks recently.

and yes someone please do a wellness check on Stilla.

i mean every team needs a little luck but he's maintained that team on top of hte east for a decade. and DD was there but he went from a decent player to a star, so has Siakam, and Van fleet went from undrafted to probably getting $15m this summer so you gotta give them credit for player development.

our drafting has been decent but Knox & Frank were questionable picks recently.
    Player development is mostly on player themselves i mean frank is finally showing some improvements and KP/Mitch were producing from day one then you have guys like dsjr who run of to china and comeback worse then before. I don't know if dolan hadn't been robbed twice would anyone even want masai here.

He won a title in an undesirable market without any top flight lottery picks or marquee free agents. Even without the title run, he built them into a perennial 50 win playoff team. He also looks primed to keep them in the hunt for a long time with a few tweaks.

Player development is mostly on player themselves i mean frank is finally showing some improvements and KP/Mitch were producing from day one then you have guys like dsjr who run of to china and comeback worse then before. I don't know if dolan hadn't been robbed twice would anyone even want masai here.
    Smh

He didnít bring in Lowry, he was already there. Ujiri was trying to blow up the team when he got there. After trading Gay, the Raptors and Knicks agreed to a deal for Lowry...then Dolan stepped in and thatís all she wrote.

Heís a proven executive but thereís luck involved with a lot of this. What is that team with Shumpert and DeRozan instead?

The one thing I am impressed with is him finding guys like Siakam, VanVleet, Delon Wright, etc. what theyíve done with those players is incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    He didnít bring in Lowry, he was already there. Ujiri was trying to blow up the team when he got there. After trading Gay, the Raptors and Knicks agreed to a deal for Lowry...then Dolan stepped in and thatís all she wrote.

Heís a proven executive but thereís luck involved with a lot of this. What is that team with Shumpert and DeRozan instead?

The one thing I am impressed with is him finding guys like Siakam, VanVleet, Delon Wright, etc. what theyíve done with those players is incredible.
    Hes so good he lost kawhi and green and is still a top team in the east.

He build almost his whole roster with trades.

Dude clearly knows how to build a nba team, and identify talent.

Everyone is playing small ball and His front court was completely dominate in the playoffs and finals. The guy clearly has a fantastic vision for the nba landscape, and clearly knows how work the phones.

He was pretty fantastic with the Nuggets as well. Anyone would be better than Mills.

Kawhi won a title with them but chose to go home. There isn't much more you can do then build a championship team and offer someone a max. If that doesn't keep them there nothing and no one will.

Half if not more of the world laughed at him for renting Kahwi because they didn't think it was enough to win. He took that gamble and it paid off.

He deserves his respect.

Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast