Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    Hopefully Blatt can convince Mills and Perry that we are no longer in the 90s and we need players who can play modern day basketball.
    Nah they need to get fired

Quote Originally Posted by Praise_Di_Yute View Post
    Nah they need to get fired
    Will never happen so get use to it...

We are in a rebuild so any FO we have is going to look bad while the team is losing. They absolutely made the right decision not signing KD and Throw your teammates under the bus Kyrie. You talking about a player with empty stats... BK is 4-10 with Kyrie starting. And I'll believe KD is the same when I see it!

Imagine how bad Mills/Perry would be looking right now if they had signed KD, Kyrie and drafted Zion who looks like Greg Oden right now?

KYC media.... "Knicks can't do anything right!" That would have been the headline

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    Will never happen so get use to it...

We are in a rebuild so any FO we have is going to look bad while the team is losing. They absolutely made the right decision not signing KD and Throw your teammates under the bus Kyrie. You talking about a player with empty stats... BK is 4-10 with Kyrie starting. And I'll believe KD is the same when I see it!

Imagine how bad Mills/Perry would be looking right now if they had signed KD, Kyrie and drafted Zion who looks like Greg Oden right now?

KYC media.... "Knicks can't do anything right!" That would have been the headline
    They look bad enough right now. They are 11-31 3rd worse record in the NBA. dont have a legit star on the roster . I'd take my chances on that trio over whatever the knicks are currently trying to sell. The two teams above them the warriors are just there because kf the injuries they have and the hawks I'd buy stock in trae young over anybody on this team. Future of the hawks is brighter than this team at the moment.

And if we are talking empty stats look no further than randle
    Last edited by Praise_Di_Yute; 01-17-2020 at 01:07 PM.

Your right. At least we got a Payton.
    Lol i didnt want him either, but kyrie on the Knicks was a clear disaster waiting to happen.

They look bad enough right now. They are 11-31 3rd worse record in the NBA. dont have a legit star on the roster . I'd take my chances on that trio over whatever the knicks are currently trying to sell. The two teams above them the warriors are just there because kf the injuries they have and the hawks I'd buy stock in trae young over anybody on this team. Future of the hawks is brighter than this team at the moment.

The Knicks could get kicked out of the nba and sent to the D League and Boogie and other delusionals would still think this front office does a good job.

I read Beno Udrih has been hanging around the team is he a possibility for coaching staff?

I read Beno Udrih has been hanging around the team is he a possibility for coaching staff?
    He could start at PG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    He could start at PG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Clyde could start at PG lol

How can we get rid of these two clowns, honestly I can't stand even looking at these pics:

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    How can we get rid of these two clowns, honestly I can't stand even looking at these pics:

Sooo, then you decide to make the pic a sig?? Ok, whatever floats your boat. Not sure why the Perry hate but hey. That's in fashion. Go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    The Knicks could get kicked out of the nba and sent to the D League and Boogie and other delusionals would still think this front office does a good job.
    Let's be clear... In no way do I think the FO is doing a good job and I hated Fiz at the end too but if they had gotten those 3 the media would be having a field day and you all know it.

As far as the future of the Hawks, unless they get a legit big man like Drummond they are going to be stuck in that mid range area throughout Trae Young's career.

As bad as you guys think the Knicks look, we are only a good point guard and a legit center away from being good. RJ is going to be a star... Anybody that can't see that should try watching golf instead...lol

Randle was never brought here to be a star thus his 18 million contract. He is a very good piece to have next to a star though. A very good PG, RJ, Randle and a legit starting center is a contender in the East in 2 years.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post

Will knicks be ever relevant stilla? I remember here we were when we wanted to get rid of Starbury and tank for draft loaded with Rubio Curry Westbrook... we are still here without a PG.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    Sooo, then you decide to make the pic a sig?? Ok, whatever floats your boat. Not sure why the Perry hate but hey. That's in fashion. Go for it.
    huh?????LOL that is not my sig, I don't have one

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    Because both of these clowns, have no connection to players or around the league. Thats why they keep overpaying their former draft picks to prolong their careers in the nba.

If you still think not trading a draft pick is a achievement, you have been a knicks fan for too long, welcome to the club.
    `

Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast