Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
    Hoping something from Dolan is waste I hope msg shareholders take some kind of action this guy pays himself 70mil every year and hooks up his pal Mills pal Blatt for job he has no experience on.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Brining in Blatt was very smart. The game is global and there's talent on the table he may have more insight into. When mgt says help us, why is that a bad thing? No one claims to be a know it all and if they do, RUN..

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    Brining in Blatt was very smart. The game is global and there's talent on the table he may have more insight into. When mgt says help us, why is that a bad thing? No one claims to be a know it all and if they do, RUN..
    If you bring Blatt as a advisor and standalone feature yes hes a brilliant Basketball mind.
    If he gets brought in because he cant coach anymore and is a friend of ****face mills - that tells you who still is calling the shots, and that is a very very bad sign.
    `

Quote Originally Posted by PewPew View Post
    If you bring Blatt as a advisor and standalone feature yes hes a brilliant Basketball mind.
    If he gets brought in because he cant coach anymore and is a friend of ****face mills - that tells you who still is calling the shots, and that is a very very bad sign.
    If you don't think Mills is still calling the shots then who is? Dolan lol?

Till Mills is fired we are stuck, make no bones about it........having Blatt at least as a consultant is someone else in Mills ear..........heck I'll take a casual fan in Mills ear, if it stops him from another KP scenario. Anything right now is better than Mills alone, we saw his alone move his first move was over paying Teaming which he then dumped trading our best draft pick since Ewing. And was trying to trade him at least three times for guys in Frank's draft class, which caused the mess in the first place.

Could any of imagine if Kyrie came here this year and what he'd be saying about this roster? This guy who has been out and the team played well without him has some set of balls to put in frankly. Damn:

January 16th, 2020 at 8:31am CST by Luke Adams

Following the Nets second loss in two nights on Wednesday, Kyrie Irving told reporters, including ESPNs Tim Bontemps, that the team needs to do more work on its roster to become a championship contender.

I mean, its transparent. Its out there. Its glaring, in terms of the pieces that we need in order to be at that next level, Irving said. Im going to continue to reiterate it. Were going to do the best with the guys that we have in our locker room now, and well worry about all the other stuff, in terms of moving pieces and everything else, as an organization down the line in the summer.

But its pretty glaring we need one more piece or two more pieces that will complement myself, K.D. (Kevin Durant), D.J. (DeAndre Jordan), G.T. (Garrett Temple), Spence (Spencer Dinwiddie), Caris (LeVert), and well see how that evolves.

So Jordan gets mentioned and Allen doesn't?

Harris who is a FA no comment on him?..........Harris take note and come to the Knicks in FA.....this could open the door.......I'd love it.

Is he saying Prince who the Nets FO signed to a Multi year deal messed up?

guys I think we dodged a Steph Marbury bullet.......this guys is a walking time bomb......

I am all on board the Harris train in FA, he signed a two year deal starting at 8.3 and decreasing to 7.6 with the Nets, so Knicks need to get busy on this. He adds another shooter to the wing spot that would open the court.

Mitch, Morris, Harris, RJ........that is not bad at all.......

No one...I mean NO ONE in the Knicks fan base should be mocking the Nets right now. Turn the clocks one year ago at this time, Knick fans are CELEBRATING Porzingis getting traded to Dallas. Kyrie Irving is near the top of the Knick fans' WISH list. Why? Because he's a "New Yorker."

Let's look at the history of "natives" to return to New York in the 2000s: Stephon Marbury, eating vaseline online. Meta World Peace/Ron Artest. Joakim Noah knobby knees. Sure, Carmelo Anthony gave the Knicks 3 playoff appearances.

Well over in Boston, they couldn't WAIT for Kyrie Irving to leave. He was such a whiny c#nt that threw his players and coach under the bus. Keep in mind, the Celtics went further when he was injured. Just like they couldn't wait for Morris to leave because he was ruining the development of young players.

Kyrie and Durant were the Knicks Front Office A-game. Now, I still say, the Nets will be REALLY good in a lousy East next season but the personalities....geezus.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    Could any of imagine if Kyrie came here this year and what he'd be saying about this roster? This guy who has been out and the team played well without him has some set of balls to put in frankly. Damn:

So Jordan gets mentioned and Allen doesn't?

Harris who is a FA no comment on him?..........Harris take note and come to the Knicks in FA.....this could open the door.......I'd love it.

Is he saying Prince who the Nets FO signed to a Multi year deal messed up?

guys I think we dodged a Steph Marbury bullet.......this guys is a walking time bomb......

I am all on board the Harris train in FA, he signed a two year deal starting at 8.3 and decreasing to 7.6 with the Nets, so Knicks need to get busy on this. He adds another shooter to the wing spot that would open the court.

Mitch, Morris, Harris, RJ........that is not bad at all.......
    This is right from the Lebron playbook "We're top heavy as ****", remember that? At Lebron was busting his *** playing when he said that. 0 respect for his teammates, given that he hasn't been playing. But nothing new here for Kyrie, no one will care next year when they win 50+. All this stuff looks bad when the team is bad.

BTW Anyone who thinks Blatt is going to make an impact is fooling themselves. He's an "advisor" which is on par with lining up with as many excuses as possible to protect oneself from firing. Joe Dumars hired Phil Jackson as an advisor right before he was fired.

So let's not get crazy a name brand is going to change the direction of the franchise.

When the suns coming into MSG and make your roster look like a g league team you have a problem

And Oubre didn't play....

Told you kyrie loving stans all off season hes a terrible player for a franchise and without bron hes a straight up loser, and a dramatic emotional female, who kills teams.

Where all you at now?

Lol , oh thats right, "his scoring effeciency though!"

Lollolol

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Told you kyrie loving stans all off season hes a terrible player for a franchise and without bron hes a straight up loser, and a dramatic emotional female, who kills teams.

Where all you at now?

Lol , oh thats right, "his scoring effeciency though!"

Lollolol
    Your right. At least we got a Payton.

Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    Your right. At least we got a Payton.
    Even better we gave a min Pg with no interest 10 million!!!
    `

Hopefully Blatt can convince Mills and Perry that we are no longer in the 90s and we need players who can play modern day basketball.

Right now, IF the basketball gods (now under Communism) have any sense of justice one can only hope the Knicks currently run by Team President Steve Mills & GM Scott Perry, the 2020 version of Randolph & Mortimer Duke in Trading Places end up on the street by the end of this season.

The Phoenix Suns aren't a good team (yet) but out of SEVEN losing seasons, they managed to draft TWO core pieces of their future in Ayton & Booker. And get this, they forced their coaches to tailor the team's game plan around their skills. Not force them to play a triangle, rectangle, or pentagon. They are two wins away from surpassing last season's win total and showing progress. Again, not a good team yet. Working in a positive direction.

Since 2015, the Knicks are getting WORSE!

2015-16: 32 wins

2016-17: 31 wins

2017-18: 29 wins

2018-19: 17 wins

2019-20: 11 wins and counting....

MAYBE the Knicks finish with a higher win total but will it be enough to build on? Probably not.
    Last edited by Dr. Detfink; 01-17-2020 at 12:27 PM.

Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast