Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    https://nypost.com/2019/09/30/knicks...-total-failure

[emoji23]

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk
    i gotta say it, DELUSIONAL...lol

I cant imagine Mills or Perry ever getting jobs in an NBA FO after this.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    I cant imagine Mills or Perry ever getting jobs in an NBA FO after this.
    Well Mills no but Perry might I mean if Layden can then anybody can.

we traded a 2nd round pick to talk to Perry too... LMAO

You're a moron and you can't possibly be a Knicks fan if you thought Steve "Windy" Mills was going to be a competent Team President.

However I can't tell you the number of Knick fans who drank the "Tyler" Perry kool-aid. This guy knows nothing about evaluating talent, making trades, or drafting. Hopefully RJ Barrett will utilize the underhand free throw technique and turn out to be a pretty good player.

David Fizdale, you thought this Front Office was looking for your best interests, guess again. Lebron walked all over Mills & Perry. Durant walked all over Mills & Perry. ALL of these super free agents walked all over the Knicks.
    Last edited by Dr. Detfink; 12-03-2019 at 02:02 PM.

Bill Simmons
    @BillSimmons
    ∑ 2h
    I donít know how good of a coach Fizdale is, but thatís the dumbest and most inexplicable roster anyone has put together in the last couple years.

It was idiotic as it was happening and itís idiotic now.

AND - they squandered all their 2019-20 cap space.

The Knicks are dumb. https://twitter.com/ianbegley/stat

So yeah another person calling out the construction of this roster

So reports are the end is near for Fiz, knicks have gone 2-9 since that press conference.

If I'm Fiz, I would at least TRY Morris at the PF and getting some proper spacing and more team speed in there.

Mitch
    Morris
    Knox or Dot
    RJ
    Frank or DSJR

why not try it? and if they fire you so be it, bench their main acquisition and win a few games and make them look even dumber.

So reports are the end is near for Fiz, knicks have gone 2-9 since that press conference.

If I'm Fiz, I would at least TRY Morris at the PF and getting some proper spacing and more team speed in there.

Mitch
    Morris
    Knox or Dot
    RJ
    Frank or DSJR

why not try it? and if they fire you so be it, bench their main acquisition and win a few games and make them look even dumber.
    Normal sense doesn't work with the Knicks bro I don't know why outside of one season when Rasheed KT Camby where here there was normal basketball being played but after that whoever comes here does what ever they want. Taj is right vet but he's only one person the other guys just do whatever they want I don't even care about fiz because he has proven he doesn't have balls to keep a leash on anybody. Maybe it's Knicks suits promising free reigns to do whatever they want I don't know probably why gundy walked away because it started then.

Mitch
    Morris
    Knox or Dot
    RJ
    Frank or DSJR

I think the reason he isnt trying anything else with certain players is because those are the guys he banged the table for.

Same thing happened in memphis, he asked for a bunch of roster changes after they made playoffs, and they were terrible after those roster changes and he was fired quickly.

Fiz just isnt a nba head coach.

If Fiz will be fired, I want Mills and Perry gone too. The KP trade was an absolute failure. Let's just clean house please.

Quote Originally Posted by sharqstealth View Post
    If Fiz will be fired, I want Mills and Perry gone too. The KP trade was an absolute failure. Let's just clean house please.
    I agree totally. Adam Silver has to find a way to get Masai Ujiri to NY and give him 100% total control over the team. Dolan did it with Jackson and it was a total flop but comparing Jackson , with no GM experience ,to Ujiri is like comparing Fitzdale to Red Auerbach.
    Last edited by Brooklyndave; 12-04-2019 at 04:10 AM.

." In 74 years, the Knicks have never had a worse 21-game start to the season than this 2019-20 team

And you think about some of the teams they have had recently

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyndave View Post
    I agree totally. Adam Silver has to find a way to get Masai Ujiri to NY and give him 100% total control over the team. Dolan did it with Jackson and it was a total flop but comparing Jackson , with no GM experience ,to Ujiri is like comparing Fitzdale to Red Auerbach.
    If Dolan gave Phil complete control then why was Mills GM?

To spy on him. Also he was hoping Phil could groom him.

Probably because Mills has the picture of Dolan going into a motel with a llama !!!

Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast