Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Week 6: Washington Redskins @ Miami Dolphins

The first of many Tua Bowls.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

#Dolphins coach Brian Flores says “we’ll see how it goes” about Xavien Howard’s availability Sunday against the Redskins. He’s been limited in practice this week.

It would be the biggest tank move to sit your best player this week.

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    #Dolphins coach Brian Flores says “we’ll see how it goes” about Xavien Howard’s availability Sunday against the Redskins. He’s been limited in practice this week.

It would be the biggest tank move to sit your best player this week.
    If he plays, which seems likely, Washington could just go to that sieve Rowe's side all day anyway. Howard only has one pass defensed this year. I wonder if that is mostly due to teams going to the other side, although I know Howard got burned one week.

Yea Howard hasn't been as crazy this year, but in a game where Case Keenum is the other QB it could be a signature game for him. The knee injury apparently just came up this week. Flores said X want's to play but he was noncommittal about him playing this week.

If you're going this far with the tank, you better go all in on it.There's 11 players that are questionable this week and I'd bench at least half of them for the week. Just don't risk it. Plus X has a history of knee injuries so I wouldn't risk it even if we weren't tanking.

So far no Xavien or Jakeem for today

Man these two teams suck.

Less than 6 mins left in the 1st and neither team has a 1st down hahaha

Michael Dieter looks like another 3rd round OG bust so far. Hes given up 2 sacks already. I like Washingtons Dline but this is embarrassing so far this season for him.

My biggest concern for the rebuild is if he can identify and rebuild the oline.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 10-13-2019 at 01:39 PM.

McLaurin just rosted some player I've never heard of, but what I really looked at Bobby playing single high safety. I just dont think he has the speed to be a FS in this league.

And Rosen throws an INT. I feel bad for the guy in this situation because hes getting hit on literally every drop back today. But hes not even giving the receivers a chance today.

Jesse Davis shouldnt be playing at OT. He just doesnt have the speed.

The offense has been terrible, but I cannot overstate the fact that X not playing may be the main reason we're losing. The only two scores by the Redskins were on plays where you would imagine X would shadow McLaurin.

Yeah I've seen enough of Rosen. This isn't a very good team or D and he has thrown two bad INTs. Both times the Oline gave him time.

He would have to light the league on fire the rest of the year to change my mind, I'm 100% picking a QB with out #1 pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Yeah I've seen enough of Rosen. This isn't a very good team or D and he has thrown two bad INTs. Both times the Oline gave him time.

He would have to light the league on fire the rest of the year to change my mind, I'm 100% picking a QB with out #1 pick.
    Yup, hes not Henne bad but hes not it. Just too late on every other throw. Ronde just said it perfectly on the broadcast, at some point you have to throw a guy open and make a play.

It sucks because I loved him coming out of college, but it is what it is. I'm not going to make the same mistake I made with Tamnehill. A good QB can make players better.

Rosen telegraphs his screen passes.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast