Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Player(s) on the Move this Upcoming Season?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Andrew Wiggins

0 0%
  • Kyle Lowry

0 0%
  • Clint Capela

0 0%
  • Russell Westbrook

0 0%
  • Draymond Green

0 0%
  • DíAngelo Russell

0 0%
  • K Love

0 0%
  • Jaylen Brown

0 0%
  • Bradley Beal

1 50.00%
  • Cp3

1 50.00%
  • LaMarcus Aldridge

0 0%
  • DeMar DeRozan

0 0%
  • Blake Griffin

0 0%
  • Andre Drummond

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bradley Beal Affirms That He Wants to End Up on Miami Heat

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I can see Beal for Package around Winslow.

Beal likes a tweet from a fan, that wants to see him ball out in a HEAT jersey. I don't see us getting Cp3 & 2 of our 1st rd picks back; so the only way is to take on Wall contract, or want until he is a free agent.

Which Beal has stated already he would give Miami a free agent meeting.

Recently, Beal liked a tweet from a fan who appears to be desperate to see him play in a Heat uniform.
    The fan could be an avid follower of both the Heat and Beal and may be dreaming of the day the two-time All-Star plays for a playoff contender once again.

Bealís time with the Washington Wizards could be drawing to a close as his team doesnít appear to be going anywhere this season with its current roster. Even at full strength, the Wizards are probably just contenders for the eighth seed despite playing in the weak Eastern Conference.

Last season, the 26-year-old shooting guard had his best season as a pro. He registered career-highs in three major statistical categories with 25.6 points, 5.0 rebounds and 5.5 assists per game, while playing in all 82 games for a second straight year.

Recently, Beal said that he is aware that Heat fans want to see him traded to their team. If they were to acquire the seven-year veteran during the season, the Heat will arguably become one of the top contenders for the Eastern Conference crown.

Needless to say, pairing newly acquired franchise player Jimmy Butler with Beal would be a dream come true for Heat fans everywhere.

https://heatnation.com/media/bradley...-heat-uniform/

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    The warriors owner told Dray heís getting a statue. Very unlikely that heíd be traded after just signing the extension that he did.
    Clippers said the same thing to Blake.

But the situations are a bit different, I get that. Especially now that Durant left and the Warriors really need him now more than ever. Never say never, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    Beal might not commit to the team that can provide the best offer. You have to know these players already have in mind where they want to be.
    So when that time comes, be ready for the Media circus.
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Or they feel heís young enough to build around. I mean I get what youíre saying but I donít think itís the only option they have. Their biggest concern is def Wall. Ideally they would package Beal to unload Wall and receive assets in return but a lot of teams would scoff at that which is why Beal is still a Wizard imo. Itís almost not worth it for them to trade him unless they can rid themselves of Wall to.
    I doubt any team Wall would reasonably commit to would be willing to take on Wall too. It has to just be Beal.
    The only team I could see trading for both, and Beal committing to, is maybe Minnesota. They have Towns, who Beal should be interested in teaming up with, and a somewhat bad contract in Wiggins to trade for Wall. Wall and Beal for Wiggins, Teague, Dieng, Culver and Okogie at least works financially. Maybe add in some picks to get it done. Then you've got Wall, Beal, Covington and Towns. Even then, I don't think that's getting out of the West.
    Last edited by mrblisterdundee; 10-17-2019 at 12:00 AM.

Beal, Wizards reach two-year, $72M extension

I feel that Washington wanted to raise Beal trade value. And they wanted the House, but NO team was offering it to them.

indeed they are trying their hardest to prove to Beal they can turn it around. But I find it strange that after 2 days of Beal liking a post made by a fan, that wanted Beal to bring his talents to South Beach; then this extension happens.

"Beal has agreed on a two-year extension worth nearly $72 million with Washington, a major victory for the Wizards and a move that will keep the All-Star guard out of free agency for at least the next three summers.

The agreement was confirmed Thursday by Beal's agent, Mark Bartelstein. ESPN first reported the details of the extension.

Beal still had two years left on his existing contract. The extension kicks in for the 2021-22 season, has a player option for the following year and means that Beal won't be part of what has been shaping up to be an NBA free-agent extravaganza in the summer of 2021.

The Wizards were willing to give Beal a three-year extension that would have been worth about $111 million over three years. Beal went the two-year route and that protects his future options ó he could opt out of the deal in the summer of 2022, coinciding with his 10th year in the league.

The 10-year milestone is significant: By having that many years of service, Beal would be eligible to sign a new deal worth in excess of $250 million over the next five seasons.

Wizards general manager Tommy Sheppard told a story as the team was getting ready to begin training camp of what he says to young players he meets for the first time: Work as hard as Beal.

"It sounds easy," Sheppard said. "Then you come in and you see all the work that Bradley puts in every day, all the leadership he exudes every day. He's shown time and time again how committed he is to D.C."

https://www.tsn.ca/bradley-beal-wash...sion-1.1382506
    Congrats to the Washington fans.

As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Blake Griffin to the Celtics

In exchange we give up Jaylen Brown, Gordon Hayward, Theis and draft picks all to Detroit

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1...834562048?s=19

Cant trade Beal for the entire season now, so this continues to be extra stupid.
    Rand University

Rocky Top youíll always be
    Home sweet home to me
    Good olí Rocky Top
    Rocky Top Tennessee

Lebron, after the Laker experiment blows up everyone will agree he needs more help and he'll force a trade to Golden State to be united with fellow sellouts Curry and Kerr.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Blake Griffin to the Celtics

In exchange we give up Jaylen Brown, Gordon Hayward, Theis and draft picks all to Detroit
    I still think that Boston is eyeing K Love. But Blake is good, but Brown is still so young.

Boston could also trade for Steven Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Boston could also trade for Steven Adams
    Dont have the cap unless they move Hayward, theyre already at 11M over the cap
    Rand University

Rocky Top youíll always be
    Home sweet home to me
    Good olí Rocky Top
    Rocky Top Tennessee

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12