Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Week #7

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Down goes Georgia after all. Great stand by the SC defense in OT to force the long field goal.
    Kirby got outcoached by Muschamp. I can't believe it.

Trask was impressive playing well in LSU and I think Burrow fortified his resume as the real deal winning a tough game against a tough Florida team. Is he the annual seemingly out of nowhere candidate for the Heisman?
    Last edited by LionsFan..LOL; 10-13-2019 at 12:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    Kirby got outcoached by Muschamp. I can't believe it.
    I missed a lot of the game as the Michigan game (if you call it that) was on at the same time but I did catch the end of the game. My Dad and I were talking about it, would you have tried the kick at the end of the game or go for the long shot and avoid the potential blocked kick?

Quote Originally Posted by bigbangclock View Post
    Virginia got tripped up by unranked Miami who else will get upset this weekend?Could Penn St,I thought Iowa looked very bad last week so unlikely.
    Miami looked like they'd mailed in the season so it's cool for them to bounce back and not quit

I thought I read Peters was hurt and might miss the game? Ah well this should be another easy win before the nightmare part of the schedule.
    Oops, you're right, concussion protocol

Super windy in Illinois so leave to conservative Harbaugh to play for a medium 3. Shout out to Ben Mason for the idiotic penalty.
    I've never seen an offensive player commit the penalty that Ben Mason committed there. Just wow. He should be in the protocol for how dumbfounding that penalty was

Also, I think it's entirely possible Michigan loses out the rest of the schedule

I fail to understand how Georgia loses to an unranked team yet remains ahead of the 1 loss teams they do.....but there's a lot about college football I fail to understand
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

I missed a lot of the game as the Michigan game (if you call it that) was on at the same time but I did catch the end of the game. My Dad and I were talking about it, would you have tried the kick at the end of the game or go for the long shot and avoid the potential blocked kick?
    Hot Rod is the best kicker in college, and is talked about as a generational talent. I would've kicked there.

It sucks he missed the 2OT field goal, but guess what, that's why you want to score the touchdown. Even a kicker that is nails like Blankenship can miss it.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I fail to understand how Georgia loses to an unranked team yet remains ahead of the 1 loss teams they do.....but there's a lot about college football I fail to understand
    Probably because they have a victory over a top 10 team that was in the playoffs last year.

I wouldn't have them there. We almost went into the half down against Tennessee. We should be lower.

Hot Rod is the best kicker in college, and is talked about as a generational talent. I would've kicked there.

It sucks he missed the 2OT field goal, but guess what, that's why you want to score the touchdown. Even a kicker that is nails like Blankenship can miss it.
    I remember when Quinn Nordin was a generational kicking prospect

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    I remember when Quinn Nordin was a generational kicking prospect
    so was Roberto Aguayo

Probably because they have a victory over a top 10 team that was in the playoffs last year.

I wouldn't have them there. We almost went into the half down against Tennessee. We should be lower.
    Makes no real difference right now, really.....but Oregon's only loss was to Auburn whose only loss was to Florida whose only loss was to LSU..............my issue is less about their ranking than about the fact they could both run the table and Georgia would still finish ahead of the Ducks........yes, I know, the almighty SoS....

Damn I wish they'd just make it an 8 team playoff....win a Power 5 and you're in, plus 3 at large....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12