Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    lmfao OKC is now toying with us like the magic did.

why is brett putting kork in over mike scott exactly?

welp we are embarrassed yet again. Goodnight boys

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i get it but time isnt going to fix our issues .... Joel has had seasons to learn how to pass out of double teams... ben has had seasons to shoot a basketball... We have had seasons to not turn the ball over more than anyone else.
    2 new starters. About 4 new rotational players. Yes it takes time to work on chemistry issues.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    2 new starters. About 4 new rotational players. Yes it takes time to work on chemistry issues.
    i feel like elton is legit gonna look to trade ben simmons come the deadline or look to fire brett... one of these 2 things will legit happen... we will still have a good record but we are gonna be a far cry from expectations that were put on us and its even a bigger slap in the face watching the celtics/heat continue to win.

i legit pray you are right though but i dont see it

i told you guys wins/losses mean nothing... the sixers players themselves are the ones saying 1 seed... i am not going by wins/losses... we can lose the next 4 and that isnt what bothers me....

things that bother me

ben simmons is handicapping us because he is scared to take an actual nba jump shot

joel gets doubled because of ben and cant pass out of double teams or dominate because its 4v5

we turn the ball over every year more than almost every other team

brett brown constantly makes baffling coaching decisions and makes no adjustments on the fly

we add different players year after year but have made no adjustments to our offensive game plan

come the playoffs we wont be playing bad teams... we are still gonna be assuming we add a 3 point shooter... a mediocre 3 point shooting team who plays 4v5 in the half court offense that cant adjust on the fly and turns the ball over a ton..... that is a recipe for disaster in the playoffs against good teams. Waiting until mid season to be concerned or using its only 12 games as an excuse is just silly to me because we have had years of the same issues.

oh well.. here is praying we turn it around quick and evolve... on to the next one boys and lets hope we run off several wins in a row.

oh well.. here is praying we turn it around quick and evolve... on to the next one boys and lets hope we run off several wins in a row.
    Been out the last week or so tried to watch as much as I can. Everyone before the season liked our chances this year. Now itís still way too early and Iíve been saying it, should of kept Butler. This team as Iím almost sold on it, is not going anywhere with Brett Brown

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees, Eagles, Sixers, NYRangers

The Sixers are not as good as I thought we were. Damn it.

Turnovers and shooting are the the main problems.

I thought chemistry was something you either had or didn't have didn't know it was something you had to work on.

Quote Originally Posted by Philly Hammer View Post
    I thought chemistry was something you either had or didn't have didn't know it was something you had to work on.
    Chemistry of personalities either you have or don't have. Knowing when and where someone is going to be, where they like passes, what their spots are....that type of play chemistry takes time.

how did we look today??

how did we look today??
    I caught some of it and they looked pretty good. It's amazing what hitting some outside shots can do for a team. Interior passing lanes were suddenly open. Harris took the lead in half court offense and things looked different. Though it was late in the game, Thybulle, Burke, Ennis, and Scott (IMO) all made their case that they are the rotation. Defense looked to be clicking a bit more. Looked like Embiid and Horford were playing a somewhat post-zone-defense. Embiid basically took whoever went in the paint (Thompson/Love) and Horford took who was on the perimeter (Thompson/Love). Kept both guys in a more comfortable position. Interestingly enough, this seemed to spark Horford's rebounding as he was snaking in rather than blocking out. Defensively we still aren't putting JRich on the best offensive player which is baffling to me.

I caught some of it and they looked pretty good. It's amazing what hitting some outside shots can do for a team. Interior passing lanes were suddenly open. Harris took the lead in half court offense and things looked different. Though it was late in the game, Thybulle, Burke, Ennis, and Scott (IMO) all made their case that they are the rotation. Defense looked to be clicking a bit more. Looked like Embiid and Horford were playing a somewhat post-zone-defense. Embiid basically took whoever went in the paint (Thompson/Love) and Horford took who was on the perimeter (Thompson/Love). Kept both guys in a more comfortable position. Interestingly enough, this seemed to spark Horford's rebounding as he was snaking in rather than blocking out. Defensively we still aren't putting JRich on the best offensive player which is baffling to me.
    this is probably more important than even ben simmons shooting... i was all for keeping harris but i am not sure if he has the mentality to be that guy... one thing is for sure he should be our closer period. Joel also needs to not be an *** and allow him to do it.... we force it inside to joel way too much and that is on joel always demanding the ball and forcing it.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 11-18-2019 at 10:35 PM.

ladies and gentleman..... Brett Brown

His substitutions are awful
    his game plan is awful
    he just allowed a 100-0 run without calling a timeout or switching anything
    We went on a run when we spaced the floor by not playing horford/joel/ben together and in the 3rd he went back to all 3

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast