Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    considering it took the luckiest 4 bounces in league history to knock us out of reaching the ECF its not nearly the problem you try to make it out to be. no one is butthurt, no one wants to listen to you ***** nonstep in here to yourself. it started with Brett and you were proven wrong, same with TJ, same with Burke, same with Kormy, etc, etc, etc. relax, its gonna be a fun season, it already is. enough with the doom and gloom ******** every 2 minutes of a game. let the season develop.
    Last edited by TheDish87; 11-06-2019 at 05:09 PM.

Third quarter really hurt the Sixers tonight even though they still had a chance to pull out a win. Sixers lost but they fought hard and that's all you can ask for. Denver is up next and it won't be an easy one.

Horford really struggled despite having a favorable matchup. he was getting any shot he wanted when i watched in the 2nd and 3rd but couldnt get anything to drop. Hopefully Simmons is fine, seemed like he was held out for precaution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    Horford really struggled despite having a favorable matchup. he was getting any shot he wanted when i watched in the 2nd and 3rd but couldnt get anything to drop. Hopefully Simmons is fine, seemed like he was held out for precaution.
    Horford and Harris’s struggles are becoming alarmingly concerning. To me as is our defense. We’re a transition team and we’re struggling to create transition opportunities via steals, rebounds, or blocks.

i dont think Horford is a concern. his main role is to fill the Embiid void when he doesnt play which hes done well with so far. Harris has been wildly inconsistent but we have to allow Brett time to adjust and see what happens

I realized its early in the season and the Sixers played without Simmons BUT blowing a 21 points lead against the Nuggets is not a good sign for a 'contender.'

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    I realized its early in the season and the Sixers played without Simmons BUT blowing a 21 points lead against the Nuggets is not a good sign for a 'contender.'
    Not excusing anything but the Nuggets are really good.

Last nights game was so Jekyll and Hyde. Great first half. Second half had **** shot selection, bad ball movement, lack of ability to make shots, bad rotations. The thing that pisses me off the most though is the flop at the end of the game actually being called. 99/100 times in that situation the refs let that go.

Terrible loss. What a frustrating road trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees, Eagles, Sixers, NYRangers

Are we overlooking the Celtics? I mean everyone is talking about the Bucks and Sixers coming out of the East.

I'm late but nice win over Charlotte without Simmons all around decent team effort. Burke and Korkmaz did a nice job off the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Are we overlooking the Celtics? I mean everyone is talking about the Bucks and Sixers coming out of the East.
    No the Celtics are simply not very good.

first back to back of the season starting tonight. Gotta keep that home record in tact. Also, we arent talking enough about Kormy, dude has really stepped up and looks to have found a rhythm.

its an 82 game season like the slurp followers will tell people... the diehards who cant admit anything is wrong while ignoring that the same issues keep happening... we turn the ball over a ton... we shoot a ton of 3s and run no offense even though we are bigger then other teams and have 5 guys standings behind the 3 point line doing nothing time and time again and we are shocked when other teams esp bad ones contend with us.... but lets ignore all of this and just fall back on horford being out right?

we lacked offense but there was 0 burk who helped us a ton and was super efficient and showed he can score the other night... neto is forgotten as well at this point... we still run the pg position through jrich which handicaps him and rely on talent bailing us out constantly but YO... its an 82 game season we shouldnt worry even though we have had these problems year after year through the brett tenure. Last year it was turnovers as well and 3 point shooting but atleast we had 3 point shooters... now its turnovers and us jacking up damn near 40 3 pointers even though we are bigger/stronger then everyone else lolololololol... genius.

we have not learned from our mistakes and we wont going forward.... how many times must we sit here and be shocked about such things? omg we are 7-3 and nobody should complain while we say the celtics arent a threat but those celtics keep winning with nowhere near our talent but they play as a team and has a coach that doesnt hold them back.... man.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 11-13-2019 at 05:54 AM.

did we win?

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast