Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829
    Tough to win a game when offensively it is Josh vs 5 pacers for the whole 4th quarter. Add that to Ben having another great aggressive 1st half then totally disappearing in the 2nd half again.

Quote Originally Posted by genetic freak View Post
    Tough to win a game when offensively it is Josh vs 5 pacers for the whole 4th quarter. Add that to Ben having another great aggressive 1st half then totally disappearing in the 2nd half again.
    its maddening watching ben.... he was so good in the first half and then refused to shoot in the 2nd half again lol.... i love our **** rotations as well... brown just plays who he feels is his new best friend for the day and then moves on... we are awful period... our system sucks as does our coach.

its cool though... i love watching horford behind the arc and mike scott inside lololol... i love us chucking 3s left right and center and not actually running an offense.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 01-13-2020 at 10:31 PM.

0 help from the bench and still no burke.... amazing.

pay 180 million to harris and we are letting neto iso and take the last shot in the quarter.... my god... more chucking of 3s while the other team drives and gets foul calls... its either we have joel embiid or we are a bad team and that shouldnt be possible... we need to make a change this off season from this coach and this scheme.

AL HORFORD HAS MORE 3 POINT ATTEMPTS THEN ANY OF OUR ACTUAL 3 POINT SHOOTERS COMBINED MINUS TOBY... not a scheme/system issue at all with us constantly forcing our big to sit on the perimeter.

kork and thyb coming up huge here... time for horford to come back in and jack 3s.

ugly win... thank god for kork/harris in the 4th.... we need to stop this **** though... our center should never have 9 fricking 3s man.... why do we have all 5 of our guys standing behind the peremiter and chuck a 3? do we not realize there is no chance to get a rebound when we do that?

Kork was on fire tonight. Hopefully he can keep it up because Scott and Ennis have been garbage lately.

Quote Originally Posted by genetic freak View Post
    Kork was on fire tonight. Hopefully he can keep it up because Scott and Ennis have been garbage lately.
    yup... it feels like anytime he shoots its going in... id give him the green light all the time... ennis is good for rebounds but overall i dont see how he is any better than guys we have in the Dleague...scott will turn it around... Still not a fan at our bigs taking insane amount of 3s... since joel has gona out which is like 6 games horford has taken 30 3s which is nuts... cant understand what brown is thinking when it comes to burke... like kork was in his dog house forever now he is screwing with burke.

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829