Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Josh Richardson is annoying the hell out of Kemba Walker love that suffocating defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Philly Hammer View Post
    Josh Richardson is annoying the hell out of Kemba Walker love that suffocating defense.
    him and thyb... thyb is gonna be so ****ing good because of his defense

around the NBA... Fultz looked good tonight... happy for him... we might regret that in a few years

I didnít know how good Thybulle is on D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees, Eagles, Sixers, NYRangers

didnt even really play well and still handled them. I hope Zaire is good, i wanna see him out there and not Kormy. Its gonna be really hard to score on this team, so much length and active defenders everywhere.

First off I have to say that Ben Simmons was playing like an MVP last night... It looked like he was playing on a fisher price basketball set...

I wouldn't even him practice shooting outside of 15ft... Instead he needs to shoot 500 FT's each practice...

He looked like a totally different player last night...

I do have to say though that your bench is gonna be a problem for you guys IMO...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

Last thing and I won't bother you guys again...

Was it just me or did Brett Brown look like he was gonna pull a Joe Namath/Suzy Kolber moment last night during his on the court interview with Cassidy Hubbarth...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc65NC44dSk

If so at least he has good taste...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

Bench will be fine, its got a ton of toughness and good defense. just gonna need to find a buyout shooter later on.

It was a win, ugly game for Embiid and Tobi.

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers fan

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

how about the goat back up Trey Burke getting that DNP- Coach's Decision lol

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    how about the goat back up Trey Burke getting that DNP- Coach's Decision lol
    how about iverson wearing his jersey to the game : )

Also id rather have him here even not playing over you know who getting minutes in this game.... we would have lost

Quote Originally Posted by papirico52 View Post
    It was a win, ugly game for Embiid and Tobi.
    harris shot 6 for 11 and 2 for 5 from three so he had a good shooting game

Solid win, I'm happy it looks like we definitely match up much better with the Celtics this season. Plenty of positives and negatives to throw around but it's game one so not worth over analyzing.

The only thing that frustrated me was Ben not taking a single shot. I understand he didn't "have" to because he was getting to the rim pretty easily. Their was a couple of opportunities off the pick n roll where he was wide open at the free throw line area and decided to go to the paint and do one of his fade away one handed whatever you call it.

If I was his teammate/coach I'd be pressuring him to take jumpers, he'll never get better if he doesn't take them.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    how about iverson wearing his jersey to the game : )

Also id rather have him here even not playing over you know who getting minutes in this game.... we would have lost
    im sure if AI knew he wasnt gonna play he would have work Kormys jersey instead.

Quote Originally Posted by PhillySportFan View Post
    Solid win, I'm happy it looks like we definitely match up much better with the Celtics this season. Plenty of positives and negatives to throw around but it's game one so not worth over analyzing.

The only thing that frustrated me was Ben not taking a single shot. I understand he didn't "have" to because he was getting to the rim pretty easily. Their was a couple of opportunities off the pick n roll where he was wide open at the free throw line area and decided to go to the paint and do one of his fade away one handed whatever you call it.

If I was his teammate/coach I'd be pressuring him to take jumpers, he'll never get better if he doesn't take them.
    there is on need to pressure someone to shooting when he is literally doing anything he wants on the court. why take him out of a rhythm with what is working en route to a win? save the jumpers for blowouts or games where it isnt as easy getting to the rim and its more needed.

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast