Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    burke is the backup we needed... it took brett almost a quarter of the season to see it but i think he finally understands.

like i said in the main area... if we want to really win and are forced to keep brown then we need to bring horford in off the bench and play mike scott to start instead... horford/joel/ben should not be on the floor at the same time... if we add another 3 point shooting and make horford our 6th man off the bench and start scott with ben and joel we could beat anyone....... we will never do it though.

burke taking that massive charge but he might have hurt himself

we won... took everything we had to scrape one out against the knicks at home... sloppy but a win

Sixers have got to find an answer for these incredibly long scoring droughts. They have been in every single game this season and you can easily point to a situation in the game usually the 3rd or 4th quarter that literally lost them the game. Another thing would it hurt to mix up the defenses staying in man all game long wears out your players and teams have pick and rolled the Sixers to death because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    we won... took everything we had to scrape one out against the knicks at home... sloppy but a win
    no rant? this is a first.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    no rant? this is a first.
    there is nothing that can really be said at this point... our issues wont be fixed until 2 things happen.... we have a new coach and ben simmons has more of an attack mentality... its not even about him shooting anymore... if he just goes in with the mentality to attack we are a better team

Quote Originally Posted by Philly Hammer View Post
    Sixers have got to find an answer for these incredibly long scoring droughts. They have been in every single game this season and you can easily point to a situation in the game usually the 3rd or 4th quarter that literally lost them the game. Another thing would it hurt to mix up the defenses staying in man all game long wears out your players and teams have pick and rolled the Sixers to death because of it.
    ben simmons and embiid just need to do more off the ball... they both kind of just stand around... embiid stands there and they give him the ball with limited seconds on the clock left and he tries to force it and turns it over or takes a stupid shot.... its all on joel and ben... more off the ball activity would be ideal and would help our offense a ton

ben simmons and embiid just need to do more off the ball... they both kind of just stand around... embiid stands there and they give him the ball with limited seconds on the clock left and he tries to force it and turns it over or takes a stupid shot.... its all on joel and ben... more off the ball activity would be ideal and would help our offense a ton
    Been saying this for over a year. And what's more crazy to me, is when one of them have the ball everyone else is always moving. I know you like to blame coaching on that, but I dunno, I've coached enough players that were like that to have the opinion that it's player problems.

Anywho - to add to the crazy that will be Saturday night - I heard something that part of the reason that Jimmy Butler's pursuit didn't have much effort was that Jimmy Butler regularly tried to into fights with Ben Simmons, and would blame Brett Brown and Joel Embiid for breaking them up. His problem with coaching was that they wouldn't let him berate players and put them down.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Been saying this for over a year. And what's more crazy to me, is when one of them have the ball everyone else is always moving. I know you like to blame coaching on that, but I dunno, I've coached enough players that were like that to have the opinion that it's player problems.

Anywho - to add to the crazy that will be Saturday night - I heard something that part of the reason that Jimmy Butler's pursuit didn't have much effort was that Jimmy Butler regularly tried to into fights with Ben Simmons, and would blame Brett Brown and Joel Embiid for breaking them up. His problem with coaching was that they wouldn't let him berate players and put them down.
    yea i figured it was brett/ben/tobi who had issues with butler... if that is true then it is for the best... i love jimmy but chemistry is huge.

i really like burke running the offense when ben sits... he has a quick first step and can blow past anyone and is pretty smart with the ball.

i really like burke running the offense when ben sits... he has a quick first step and can blow past anyone and is pretty smart with the ball.
    Im not 100% on running the offense; but instant offense **** yea. Hes a bench player that contenders have. They save you in a playoff series.

I like Thybulle getting minutes again. He needs to be the backup SG. Ennis and Korky the backup 3s.

just tuned in. what reception did Butler get?
    Yankees, Eagles, Sixers, NYRangers

lol we're booing him every time he touches the ball
    Yankees, Eagles, Sixers, NYRangers

Quote Originally Posted by Foles9MVP View Post
    lol we're booing him every time he touches the ball
    Good

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast