Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
    lmfao why are we playing shake? we legit down 20 shot clocked turned off got a shock clock violation on wait for it... A 3 POINT ATTEMPT.

get ready boys... we about to trade thyb for a trash player at the deadline

thyb for belli lmfao

Brett Brown needs to go. He had an opportunity to show he could coach great players. He canít. Fix it.
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

I donít know what our problem is. Iíve been saying it all year. Losing Butler and Redick hurt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees, Eagles, Sixers, NYRangers

Quote Originally Posted by Foles9MVP View Post
    I donít know what our problem is. Iíve been saying it all year. Losing Butler and Redick hurt

The question is how much better is their overall contribution to their new teams compared to when they were on the Sixers.

Another question is who has really improved since they've been on the Sixers compared to when they were on other teams.

The answer to these questions will tell you what/who the problem is with this team.

This team underachieved all season. That fault lies solely on Bret Brown.

came out exactly how i said it would... a wasted season once we brought back brett brown

One thing i can guarantee about this trade,

Both Burkes and GR3 will become ordinary to below ordinary players on the Sixers.
    No one has come to the Sixers and gotten better or at least play at the same level they were playing at before they arrived.
    No one.

Quote Originally Posted by Foles9MVP View Post

And losing Saric, Covington, Shamet, Belinelli, Illyasova, and T.J. McConnell.

I hate Elton Brand one of the worst GM's since Ed Stefanski people complain non stop about the Sixers struggles well look at who traded away most of the core role players. Neither Butler or Harris were worth losing all those core guys. Especially Butler who was nothing more than a rental and I never felt he was going to resign here the moment he step foot in the door. The Sixers had to settle on that bum Brand because no other reputable GM was 100% interested in the job

Quote Originally Posted by Philly Hammer View Post
    I hate Elton Brand one of the worst GM's since Ed Stefanski people complain non stop about the Sixers struggles well look at who traded away most of the core role players. Neither Butler or Harris were worth losing all those core guys. Especially Butler who was nothing more than a rental and I never felt he was going to resign here the moment he step foot in the door. The Sixers had to settle on that bum Brand because no other reputable GM was 100% interested in the job
    We should have never included Shamet in the Tobias trade -- Someone the Clippers openly were not going to re-sign after the season.

We then were forced to trade Fultz for ZERO value because of the looming contracts. Not that Fultz is worth a ton or anything now, but he's steadily been fairly productive.

You guys are missing a crucial point.

We talk about who should or shouldn't have been traded or allowed to leave. I want to know how many of those guys really were better playing in Brett's system?

On the flip side, the guys we got back in all of those trades were better before they got here and they will likely get better again if we traded them away.

Quote Originally Posted by STRIKERC View Post
    You guys are missing a crucial point.

We talk about who should or shouldn't have been traded or allowed to leave. I want to know how many of those guys really were better playing in Brett's system?

On the flip side, the guys we got back in all of those trades were better before they got here and they will likely get better again if we traded them away.
    yup

another game where our 2 centers have taken 13 3s and its not even the half way mark of the 3rd... this system sucks ***

embiid 2-15
    horford 4-15

14 ****ing 3s

Itís bad basketball and brett brown is coaching that.
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast