Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    As much as I harp on MYM for being over dramatic about certain things last night certainly feels like a loss. Against 20 other teams at least that play would have been a loss. We’re just lucky to play a crappy team. Harris being sick and still shooting as many bricks as he did was inexcusable. Joel forgetting that passing is allowed is inexcusable. Too many stupid fouls. Too many stupid unforced turnovers. We got lucky last night.

im just trolling him, i only get to the see the first quarter most nights. Harris does need to wake up, hes ice cold.

i hate harris mentality... i watched it with tatum the other night as well... both guys can legit finish at the rim and can do more than just shoot yet both will shoot and keep shooting... i cant stand that mentality... if you are 2-12 stop trying to reign 3s lol... go inside... i would have pulled him from the game for stupidity alone.

see... this is a well coached game but i wish brown would bench people at times.... he is literally on the court yelling for guys to move instead of just standing around and they arent listening...

lol our announcer just confused kork for fultz... said fultz for 3 xD

2 bad teams... 2 horrid performances.... id make a trade right now 11 games in because offensively we are trash...

i cant figure out why we arent giving burke any time... he legit cant be any worse offensively over anyone else currently playing right now... we are getting shut down by the orlando magic lmfao

its so disheartening watching us lose to bad teams while boston just keeps on winning against good or bad teams....

the orlando magic are legit mopping the floor with us lol... they are beating us to rebounds and we are getting 0 penetration against their bench or starters lol

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    2 bad teams... 2 horrid performances.... id make a trade right now 11 games in because offensively we are trash...
    We're 11 games in and I think the starting lineup has won a total of like 4 games together. Who exactly are you trading and for what?

I'm going to say this as friendly as possible, but it gets really old seeing "fire this guy" and "this guy sucks" and " we need to make a trade" but there's no suggestions offered. So who exactly would you trade and what for? JRich is a hard guy to flip due to value at his contract. Embiid is untouchable. Harris and Horford can't be traded (neither can Neto, Burke, O'Quinn, Scott). Simmons is going to be near impossible to get fair trade value for (unless Portland is willing to deal Lillard IMO).

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i cant figure out why we arent giving burke any time... he legit cant be any worse offensively over anyone else currently playing right now... we are getting shut down by the orlando magic lmfao
    I am a bit perplexed by this, and I think that Brown just isn't sure how to use a gunner on offense.

The situation that concerns me the most from a fan standpoint is Harris and Horford aren't the mismatches we were promised at SF and PF. They aren't taking advantage of it, and I think it's because all of these guys are best out of the mid-post position (including Embiid, JRich, Simmons too).

I know you constantly freak out on the offensive side, but that's the easiest side to get something back IMO. Embiid and Horford playing a high/low post game a la Duncan and Robinson. That's easy. The hard part is how sucky the defense has been. The last two years we were able to create turnovers and rebounds into transition buckets, and this year we're in the bottom half in defense and bottom 3rd in transition buckets. These are some of the lowest ranks we've had in those areas since Brown has become the coach.

what mostly worries me on the offensive side is how we play over the shots we miss.... its like we are filled with a bunch of soft idiotic players... you can actually watch brown screaming at guys to move lolol... if you watch us compared to any other team we look like statues on offense... the one thing about JJ was he was always moving... we have no guys that move or try to make the defense confused.... its 5 guys standing around flipping the ball to each other and its really easy to defend.

something on reddit... what are your thoughts? To much passing maybe?

Here are where the Sixers rank in TOV% (amount of teams possessions that end in a turnover) since Brett became our head coach.

(2013)- 16.9% (30th)

(2014)- 18.4% (30th)

(2015)- 16.9% (29th)

(2016)- 17.0% (30th)

(2017)- 16.5% (30th)

(2018)- 14.8% (25th)

(2019)- 17.9% (30th)

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112