Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
    This is gonna get ugly real quick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees, Eagles, Sixers, NYRangers

i hope you guys are all happy with yet another year wasted. Every player we bring in we miss use and they suck compared to what they were and when they leave they are better why??????????????????

harris was better before he got here
    butler was better once he left
    horford was better before he got here
    JJ is better now that he is gone shooting wise again
    covington has become better without us
    TJ has become better without us
    glenn robinson no long moves off the ball like he did with the warriors and is a spot up shooter
    burks is being used as a spot up shooter

i wonder what the overall factor is?

we lost ben tonight and did not have a pg... we did not use neto... we cut burke.... we wasted yet another season having the worst coach in basketball... congrats

remember who has been saying while being called an idiot for 2 plus seasons now that brown is the worst and is killing us.

jimmy butler just wanted to control and the ball and be the PG... ray charles could see running jimmy at point would help this team a ton but not brett... nope... brett didnt want to use ben as a slasher etc and thus jimmy rolled out because of ben/brett and this stupid infatuation with using ben at point and now with butler gone WE HAVE NO POINT GUARD AND ITS KILLING US... on top of that we dont PNR and we dont adjust and we cant beat a fricking zone defense... we have the worst out of timeout plays i have ever seen and people are still saying WELP ITS SPACING... our coach doesnt know how to stagger minutes and is using our bigs like 3 point shooters... AL HORFORD CAME FROM A GREAT COACH WITH A GREAT SCHEME AND IS NOW WITH BROWN AND IT SHOWS.... YET there are sixer fans that still try to argue for this dude... brett brown is a 90s coach with less brain cells trying to coach basketball in 2020.... you can bring a basketball fan in right now and they would coach our team better... we finally got 3 point shooters/floor spacers that move like JJ did and we are making them spot up shooters lmfao. It took 1 full practice for brett to get GL3 to stop moving off the ball... not joking.. go see our first game with how he moved off the ball like JJ and then watch the games since.... dude is stationary behind the 3 point line waiting for the ball lol

Steve Kerr running this team wed be a 70 win team spacing issues be damned.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 02-23-2020 at 05:29 AM.

Down right stupid organization from top to bottom

fire brown/fire brand/fire the medical staff and start new with ben/joel/thyb/kork next season

[Woj] Philadelphia's Ben Simmons will undergo an MRI on his lower back on Sunday, league source tells ESPN. He was definitely in some pain tonight after game vs. Bucks.

[Wojnarowski] There is some level of concern surrounding the possible nature of the injury, league sources tell ESPN. A clearer picture is obviously expected after testing on Sunday in Philadelphia. Sources described Simmons as emotional upon leaving the X-ray room at the Fiserv Forum late Saturday.

we are the worst run organization from GM/COACH/Medical staff in sports period

This is bad. The season as a whole is 'terrible.'

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    This is bad. The season as a whole is 'terrible.'
    naaaaaaaaaaaa just a bad fit issue... even though its the same crap year after year after year after year... nomatter who we put in our offensive scheme is always the same lol

we could add lebron tomorrow and we would part him behind the 3 point line and make him space the floor while he waits to shoot a 3.

The front office is terrible -- They squandered any opportunity at a title run after Hinkie handed them a silver platter of assets.

Brett Brown deserves plenty of blame, but it's also on Elton Brand as well..both of them should see the door out after this season.

This team will be mediocre 3-6 seed for the next 4-5 seasons until Simmons and/or Embiid leave.

There should be no way in h**** we los tonight. But then again...

joel embiid gonna have to play like this every night... looking like ben simmons is gonna be out a while

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    joel embiid gonna have to play like this every night... looking like ben simmons is gonna be out a while
    Yup will be re-evaluated in 2 weeks. Some nerve impingement

If Horford attempts another 3 and doesnít get his ***** down low Iím gonna flip out.

This season is lost. Brown cannot return next year. Garbage effort on the road.
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Letís lose to the 16 win cavs and donít give me the excuse we donít have Embiid or Simmons

Its not just losing but how we lost... I stated it in the NBA area... We finally figured out we could use burks at point because he can ball handle and drive/shoot... it only took us till now to figure out something so logical...

Our defensive game plan was to guard their perimeter game in stead of making them beat you with their outside or deep shooting... The cavs stink at shooting and are awful with turnovers and instead we let them drive over covering the lanes and making them a jump shooting team... we literally did the dumbest thing ever and they feasted driving in the paint all game... They had over 10 layups before half.

Then Again we start horford with joel and browns logic is to get horford going lololololol

Our offensive game plan was same as usual... 5 guys around the peremeter with no movement followed by chucking of 3s... we have the worst basketball coach this sport has seen in a long time and it has killed our season.

Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast