Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Explain to me how they are a better duo than Giannis/Middleton or any other duos in the NBA right now especially when they are on the floor together. I mean sure y'all can get it done no question in regular season but then in playoffs y'all seemingly shrink or crumble under the pressure okay. This team without question is talented I don't take that away from y'all at all. What I'm saying is that Embiid and Simmons have got to grow up. They just have to. Period. I mean you bring in veteran leadership in Al Horford but that seemingly has made no difference especially to get y'all to that next level. If it did, y'all would be the best team in the East right now and guess what y'all ain't. Brett Brown is only part of the problem but he ain't the main problem. The main problem is urgency and not being aggressive.
    i just gave you a link that explains everything statistically down to the core of it... nobody is a better duo on the court then these 2 guys and its over a span of 1300 plus minutes. Now imagine if they had shooters and we had a legit PG... brett is an awful coach and brand has put the worst team around ben and joel that he could. Think of how legit the sixers would be this year if they kept butler over horford and butler was now the point and ben was the slasher/post up/driver he has been the last 20 games?

the link also shows that the worst lineup is ben/embiid/horford together. Horford has killed out team this year.

Well now I think we know why Jimmy didnít want to be here

Quote Originally Posted by genetic freak View Post
    Well now I think we know why Jimmy didnít want to be here
    It took you this article to figure it out?
    Last edited by STRIKERC; 03-11-2020 at 01:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Okay fire Brett Brown and replace him with who then huh? I mean even if Brett Brown is the problem y'all have bigger problems and what I mean by that is pretty simple. Joel Embiid manages to play better hell he looks pretty unstoppable when Simmons is not on the floor and vice versa when Simmons is on the floor without Embiid...he almost looks like Magic Johnson out there. But then when they are together, it is like they do not compliment each other's game even tho the chemistry is there. But other than that I mean the depth too from the rest of the team is also called into question.
    I can't with some of you.

Fire Brett Brown and replace him with who?
    Like, is there a shortage of Basketball coaches in America?

Has it not occurred to some of you that the players aren't even trying anymore?
    They only put up an effort when they play in front of their fans otherwise they honestly don't care.

They are tired of the coach and his stupid basketball philosophy.

Jimmy Butler now is **** talking bout the 76ers as an organization especially with what I've just seen on social media...looks like Jimmy was not happy here after all

Quote Originally Posted by STRIKERC View Post
    I can't with some of you.

Fire Brett Brown and replace him with who?
    Like, is there a shortage of Basketball coaches in America?

Has it not occurred to some of you that the players aren't even trying anymore?
    They only put up an effort when they play in front of their fans otherwise they honestly don't care.

They are tired of the coach and his stupid basketball philosophy.
    It doesnt matter with who... go listen to the jj podcast and see how insane brett brown is and how fed up butler was. The entire 10 minutes was a indictment on this organizations dysfunction and Brett Browns incompetence.

https://www.phillyvoice.com/jimmy-bu...analysis-news/

we deserve to be one and done for being a **** show from top to bottom.... This is insanity.

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536