Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Free Agents for 2019-20

Considering we are at the end almost...and most likely the 2020-21 NBA regular season won't start until Christmas Day at the earliest or January 2021 at the latest...considering free agency would most likely come up, you have yourself a pretty weak free agency class

But then your top 10 free agents are:

1- Anthony Davis (AD) probably the biggest name in this class...but knowing AD he is eligible for the max and I believe he signs a 5 year max to stay in LA. Because he has no real reason to leave LA unless he pulls a Kawhi which I cannot see him doing. But on the off chance if AD does leave, the only team eligible to get AD other than the Lakers would be the Chicago Bulls since AD is from Chicago.

PREDICTION= (AD stays in LA)

2- Brandon Ingram (BI) your 2nd biggest name...he is a restricted free agent but still eligible for free agency even though whatever team offers him a deal, New Orleans could match. However for Brandon Ingram even though he's a RFA, he stays in New Orleans. BI I think he's eligible for the max and if he is, he signs a 4 or 5 year max contract to stay in New Orleans.

PREDICTION= (BI stays in New Orleans)

3- Fred Van Vleet (FVV)...unrestricted and not to mention he wants a big pay day and honestly I think FVV wants his own team with him being the #1 point guard rather than him having to play 2 guard which is not his natural position.

PREDICTION= (Van Vleet leaves Toronto; FVV to the New York Knicks)

4- DeMar DeRozan...has a player option but still eligible to test the free agency waters where he can actually make more money but I think DeMar uses his player option to stay 1 more season in San Antonio and then 2021 in the stacked free agency class he will be eligible for more money

(PREDICTION= DeMar DeRozan opts in; stays 1 more year in San Antonio and then 2021 he will leave)

5- Montrezl Harrell (Trezz)...unrestricted free agent...Clippers apparently want to bring him back but then again Trezz is getting interest from 3 other teams as well: the Mavericks, Knicks and Raptors specifically

(PREDICTION= Trezz re signs with Clippers and stays put)

6- Danilo Gallinari...unrestricted and well the Thunder could pay him but then again so can other teams but Danilo likely wants to go to a contender but I think he stays in the Western Conference but as far as which team???

(PREDICTION= Gallinari leaves OKC; signs with the Dallas Mavericks to team up with Luka and Porzingis)

7- Bogdan Bogdanovic...RFA with Sacramento and any team that offers him a contract, the Kings could match it but I do not think that they do. I think they will let Bogdanovic walk in free agency but as far as what team he goes to????

(PREDICTION= Bogdanovic leaves Sacramento; signs with 76ers...he goes to Philly)

8- Andre Drummond...has a player option with the Cleveland Cavaliers but really will he want to stay on a rebuilding team? Or will he want to play for a contender?

(PREDICTION= Andre Drummond opts in; stays in Cleveland for 1 more year and then 2021 he ends up leaving)

9- Gordon Hayward...Player Option for Boston but now he has been showing flashes of being his old Utah Jazz self in Boston when healthy...but will he pick up his option and stay? Or will he leave?

(PREDICTION= Gordon Hayward stays in Boston; picks up player option)

10- Davis Bertans...Washington Wizards sharpshooter/big man...eligible for a big pay day but as far as where he goes???

(PREDICTIONS= Bertans leaves Washington; signs with the Knicks)

I would really like to get a meeting with AD although Iím sure he will stay. If LeBron stays in 2021 heíll just get older and AD will be the top dog and can win rings while outplaying LeBron and that would be huge for his legacy.

Other than that just wait it out unless thereís something good on the trade market. Iíd actually like to sign Ibaka and retain our guys if possible. Trade for Lowry/Oladipo if possible. Iíd love a shot at running this back with Lowry/Oladipo and Ibaka swapped In the rotation before going all in for Giannis in 2021.

Iím also curious to see what happens with Herro if we donít trade him for a legit star, heís going to need to start soon, maybe Duncan because our sharpshooter off the bench that tears up other benches, idk.

7- Bogdan Bogdanovic...RFA with Sacramento and any team that offers him a contract, the Kings could match it but I do not think that they do. I think they will let Bogdanovic walk in free agency but as far as what team he goes to????

(PREDICTION= Bogdanovic leaves Sacramento; signs with 76ers...he goes to Philly)
    With what cap space exactly?

I don't think the Mavericks would want to pay Danilo big bucks, but if they can get him cheap enough to still be able to sign Giannis to a max the following year, go for it.

PG: Luka Doncic - Jalen Brunson
    SG: Tim Hardaway JR - Seth Curry - Delon Wright
    SF: Dorian Finney-Smith
    PF: Danilo Gallinari - Maxi Kleber
    C: Kristaps Porzingis - Dwight Powell - Boban Marjanovic
    2015 Bull's Mock Trade Game Championship Team

San Antonio Spurs

PG: Chris Paul | Patty Mills | Jose Calderon
    SG: Khris Middleton | J.J. Redick | Iman Shumpert
    SF: DeMarre Carroll | P.J. Tucker | Anthony Morrow
    PF: Tim Duncan | Carlos Boozer | Kyle O'Quinn
    C : Al Horford | Rudy Gobert

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    I would really like to get a meeting with AD although Iím sure he will stay. If LeBron stays in 2021 heíll just get older and AD will be the top dog and can win rings while outplaying LeBron and that would be huge for his legacy.

Other than that just wait it out unless thereís something good on the trade market. Iíd actually like to sign Ibaka and retain our guys if possible. Trade for Lowry/Oladipo if possible. Iíd love a shot at running this back with Lowry/Oladipo and Ibaka swapped In the rotation before going all in for Giannis in 2021.

Iím also curious to see what happens with Herro if we donít trade him for a legit star, heís going to need to start soon, maybe Duncan because our sharpshooter off the bench that tears up other benches, idk.
    lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    lol

Elaborate.

Davis / Re-signs
    Ingram / Re-signs
    VanVleet / Re-signs (Prediction- they trade Lowry)
    DeRozan / Opts in
    Harrell / S&T to either Boston or Brooklyn
    Gallinari / S&T to either Portland or Phoenix
    Bogdanovic / Re-signs (Prediction- they trade Hield)
    Drummond / Opts in
    Hayward / Opts in
    Bertans / Signs with Dallas
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Elaborate.
    Crickets

My wishlist. any of these 5 please.

1. Galo
    2. Bertans
    3. Morris
    4. Baynes
    5. Ibaka

Free Agent

AD
    Ibaka

& or trade for Oladipo or LaVine.

Agreed. & Herro isn't getting traded.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

I agree with all of the predictions accept for two.

1. The Spurs are probably praying that Derozan opts out. This is a weak FA class. Demar would be smarter to become a free agent this year where he would be one of the top available free agents vs next year where there will be alot more talent available.

2. I dont think theres a chance in hell the Clippers bring Trez back. Hes the one player I think is guranteed to be in another uniform next season.

One of the predictions that are bang on imo, is FVV to the Knicks. I think theyll max him and Toronto wont match.

AD pretty much already stated hes staying with the Lakers. Basically saying he wants to follow Lebron to 9 more finals apearances. Which is weird because Lebron would be 44 by then lol

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    AD pretty much already stated hes staying with the Lakers. Basically saying he wants to follow Lebron to 9 more finals apearances. Which is weird because Lebron would be 44 by then lol
    Yea I know haha chances of him even taking a meeting with anyone are very slim. Giannis in 2021 has always been and will remain plan A.

Free Agents for 2019-20

Elaborate.
    Say lakers win the championship, why would AD even give a meeting to the team he just beat in the finals, leave his klutch buddy in lebron, leave a team that he wanted to go to in the first place and leave a team that has proven it will do whatever it takes to win to go to Miami. What better for his legacy to win championships in the purple and gold?

Last edited by still1ballin; 10-01-2020 at 09:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    My wishlist. any of these 5 please.

1. Galo
    2. Bertans
    3. Morris
    4. Baynes
    5. Ibaka

How much cap space do yíall even have?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast