Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kobe

19 79.17%
  • Harden

5 20.83%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Kobe was never better than current LeBron. Heís still probably the best player in the game. He still scores effortlessly to the hole, he shoots the 3 better than Kobe ever did. Hs vision and playmaking are still arguably the best in the league.
    Definitely don't agree. you think this bron is better than athletic prime bron?

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    He is smarter and has a better shot but he isnt better... I disagree with what you said earlier though... I think Kobe had maybe 1 season where he was better than lebron since lebron was drafted.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    He is smarter and has a better shot but he isnt better... I disagree with what you said earlier though... I think Kobe had maybe 1 season where he was better than lebron since lebron was drafted.
    he was better for several years. that's why the redeem team all deferred to him when winning time came. he wasnt as easily stifled by strong defenses like bron. playoffs are more important than RS so idc about that

I'm way more of a Harden fan and have always hated Kobe, but it's Kobe pretty easily for me. People just use Shaq to automatically knock Kobe's accomplishments down but he was still a ****in monster and an athletic freak that could score with the best of them. I also feel like people are remembering the jab-stepping older Kobe, and not the slashing beast that was also capable of scoring from everywhere on the court.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think Kobe is getting underrated as time passes because of the pushback against the Kobe stans.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post
    I'm way more of a Harden fan and have always hated Kobe, but it's Kobe pretty easily for me. People just use Shaq to automatically knock Kobe's accomplishments down but he was still a ****in monster and an athletic freak that could score with the best of them. I also feel like people are remembering the jab-stepping older Kobe, and not the slashing beast that was also capable of scoring from everywhere on the court.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think Kobe is getting underrated as time passes because of the pushback against the Kobe stans.
    Itís really a push from a LeBron Stans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    No, but he is more skilled. But prime Bron had a ridiculous motor so he was an unstoppable monster on both sides of the ball that was faster than everyone and transcended skill.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Itís really a push from a LeBron Stans
    In the battle between Kobe stans and LeBron stansÖ LeBron stans won in that they were right, LeBron was better.

Harden and Kobe are not the same. Both take difficult shots however. Harden have moves Kobe did not have and Kobe had some harden donít have. Both pride on being scorers. Kobe played above the rim while harden is not a high flying player. Harden seem more crafty and stronger than Kobe was. Kobe was more determined than harden. Where Kobe leaves harden is on the defensive end.

I think Kobe will get the edge because harden have no rings and Kobe high flying acts were more entertaining.

I remember a game harden was torching the Lakers and Artest resorted to a dirty play almost knocking Harden head off.

Flopping and ref baiting is a skill. But work on the skills that will help in the playoffs where you can;t depend on inconsistent whistles.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567