Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who is better? Harden or Kobe

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kobe

    19 79.17%
  • Harden

    5 20.83%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 91 to 99 of 99
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    45,273
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Kobe was never better than current LeBron. Heís still probably the best player in the game. He still scores effortlessly to the hole, he shoots the 3 better than Kobe ever did. Hs vision and playmaking are still arguably the best in the league.
    Definitely don't agree. you think this bron is better than athletic prime bron?

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    107,137
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Definitely don't agree. you think this bron is better than athletic prime bron?
    He is smarter and has a better shot but he isnt better... I disagree with what you said earlier though... I think Kobe had maybe 1 season where he was better than lebron since lebron was drafted.

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    45,273
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    He is smarter and has a better shot but he isnt better... I disagree with what you said earlier though... I think Kobe had maybe 1 season where he was better than lebron since lebron was drafted.
    he was better for several years. that's why the redeem team all deferred to him when winning time came. he wasnt as easily stifled by strong defenses like bron. playoffs are more important than RS so idc about that

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    47,105
    I'm way more of a Harden fan and have always hated Kobe, but it's Kobe pretty easily for me. People just use Shaq to automatically knock Kobe's accomplishments down but he was still a ****in monster and an athletic freak that could score with the best of them. I also feel like people are remembering the jab-stepping older Kobe, and not the slashing beast that was also capable of scoring from everywhere on the court.

    I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think Kobe is getting underrated as time passes because of the pushback against the Kobe stans.


  5. #95
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    42,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post
    I'm way more of a Harden fan and have always hated Kobe, but it's Kobe pretty easily for me. People just use Shaq to automatically knock Kobe's accomplishments down but he was still a ****in monster and an athletic freak that could score with the best of them. I also feel like people are remembering the jab-stepping older Kobe, and not the slashing beast that was also capable of scoring from everywhere on the court.

    I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think Kobe is getting underrated as time passes because of the pushback against the Kobe stans.
    Itís really a push from a LeBron Stans


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    14,254
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Definitely don't agree. you think this bron is better than athletic prime bron?
    No, but he is more skilled. But prime Bron had a ridiculous motor so he was an unstoppable monster on both sides of the ball that was faster than everyone and transcended skill.

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    30,368
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Itís really a push from a LeBron Stans
    In the battle between Kobe stans and LeBron stansÖ LeBron stans won in that they were right, LeBron was better.

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    16,120
    Harden and Kobe are not the same. Both take difficult shots however. Harden have moves Kobe did not have and Kobe had some harden donít have. Both pride on being scorers. Kobe played above the rim while harden is not a high flying player. Harden seem more crafty and stronger than Kobe was. Kobe was more determined than harden. Where Kobe leaves harden is on the defensive end.

    I think Kobe will get the edge because harden have no rings and Kobe high flying acts were more entertaining.

    I remember a game harden was torching the Lakers and Artest resorted to a dirty play almost knocking Harden head off.

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,161
    Flopping and ref baiting is a skill. But work on the skills that will help in the playoffs where you can;t depend on inconsistent whistles.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •