Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

AEW 10/9: We the People of Jericho 8PM EST TNT

Jake Hagar surprised the world by joining AEW. He also pledged his allegiance to Chris Jericho along with Sammy Guevara, Ortiz, and Santana. Can anyone stop Jericho?

Jon Moxley is on a mission to destroy Kenny Omega. What will the next chapter bring?

It's the beginning of the Tag-Team title tourny. Private Party faces The Young Bucks. Will be Bucks be recovered enough to win?

Chris Jericho must defend the title next week against the winner of Darby Allin and Jimmy Havoc. Who will earn their shot?

Riho is the first womens champion. Nyla Rose has not forgot, will rose be a thorn in Riho's side?

Tonights matches:

Number One Contender Match

Darby Allin vs Jimmy Havoc

Tag-Team Title Tournment Match

Private Party vs The Young Bucks

Adam Page and Dustin Rhodes vs Sammy Guevara and Chris Jericho

Shawn Spears vs Jon Moxley

Sakura and Bea Priestley vs Dr. Britt Baker and Riho
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

Holy ****... jericho... best of all time on the mic. I laughed out loud at the store right now all by myself while i had it playing on my phone..
    Sammy guevara spanish sex god. Haha
    We the people sucks... its over bad creative. Hahaha. Im dying.
    God damn. I love this so much. [emoji173]

#WeedThePeople

Inner Cirlce looks good as a group but man that name of the group is so underwhelming. I was kinda hoping something like "Lionheart, Inc" or "Lionheart Club". Inner Cicle, like The Undisputed Era and The Orignal Club are just so blah for names.
    Screw sabermetics.

Lion heart club... do not make me kick your ***.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    Inner Cirlce looks good as a group but man that name of the group is so underwhelming. I was kinda hoping something like "Lionheart, Inc" or "Lionheart Club". Inner Cicle, like The Undisputed Era and The Orignal Club are just so blah for names.
    Chris Jericho wants to bury any mention of the Lionheart gimmick he used to have. I kinda agree, but Ralphus was pretty awesome. Imagine being one of the guys backstage and then all of the sudden get pulled into that role.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    Chris Jericho wants to bury any mention of the Lionheart gimmick he used to have. I kinda agree, but Ralphus was pretty awesome. Imagine being one of the guys backstage and then all of the sudden get pulled into that role.
    He was a truck driver haha and had no idea what was going on he talks about it in his first book hsha

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

I hate to say it but Jericho should keep his mouth shut about WWE creative when his own new show’s creative has been non-existent to mediocre so far.
    WWE creative might mostly be (very) bad right now, but “we the people” was/is insanely popular with the target audience so wtf are you talking about Chris? His new stable, outside of Swagger, is unimpressive as can be. Please tell those two tongue-sticking midgets to stop doing that and the sissyboy looking one to get rid of the dead bird haircut flapping around on his head. It’s name is terrible and their t-shirt generic garbage. To top it off they got beaten up straight away by the good guys at the end of your second show on which they were just formally introduced.

Also nobody gives a flying monkey’s butt about “Private Party” or whoever that guy is that apparently has a match for the belt next week. It’s fine to push unknown wrestlers to try to get them established but not immediately at the start of your promotion when you are still trying to bind viewers to your product. You don’t do that by having the Young Bucks lose to a couple of nobodies.

^ All of this is a huge creative fail. Judging by what’s sitting in the crowd AEW seems to have lured the “wrestling is so real to me” social castaways out of their grandma’s basement to the arena and has gotten them to loudly compete over who gets to kiss Jericho’s rear end the most thorough on social media, but those are not the fans who will determine the success of your brand in the long run. So far they have been a flashy new WCW/TNA and they need to significantly step it up before the newness wears off.
    Last edited by _Supreme_; 10-10-2019 at 05:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by _Supreme_ View Post
    I hate to say it but Jericho should keep his mouth shut about WWE creative when his own new show’s creative has been non-existent to mediocre so far.
    WWE creative might mostly be (very) bad right now, but “we the people” was/is insanely popular with the target audience so wtf are you talking about Chris? His new stable, outside of Swagger, is unimpressive as can be. Please tell those two tongue-sticking midgets to stop doing that and the sissyboy looking one to get rid of the dead bird haircut flapping around on his head. It’s name is terrible and their t-shirt generic garbage. To top it off they got beaten up straight away by the good guys at the end of your second show on which they were just formally introduced.

Also nobody gives a flying monkey’s butt about “Private Party” or whoever that guy is that apparently has a match for the belt next week. It’s fine to push unknown wrestlers to try to get them established but not immediately at the start of your promotion when you are still trying to bind viewers to your product. You don’t do that by having the Young Bucks lose to a couple of nobodies.

^ All of this is a huge creative fail. Judging by what’s sitting in the crowd AEW seems to have lured the “wrestling is so real to me” social castaways out of their grandma’s basement to the arena and has gotten them to loudly compete over who gets to kiss Jericho’s rear end the most thorough on social media, but those are not the fans who will determine the success of your brand in the long run. So far they have been a flashy new WCW/TNA and they need to significantly step it up before the newness wears off.

As far as Jericho's stable give it a chance. LAX is very good in the ring and the tongue twichting thing is suppose to make them look like psychopaths(it looks dumb to me as well but I get it.) Sammy is going to be a star 1 day and that stupid haircut is doing it's job if you hate it that much and hate him that much already. And as far as his jab at WWE creative I enjoyed but thought it would be better not to poke the lion in the cage yet.

I actually enjoyed Private Party getting the upset win. I thought Bucks were going to win the match and never thought PP had a chance in hell. When they lost I was in shock and actually happy. Darby is 1 of the "kids" they want to build around so I get it. He had a great showing vs Cody and will have a good showing vs Jericho but not win yet. Kind of what TNA did with Styles when they first started. And they already have the "name" champion in Jericho and he in my opinion is the best on the MIC of all-time( Sorry Rock and Flair).
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

I thought this show was way better than last week's. The tag match was awesome and was the first time I truly enjoyed a Young Bucks match. Jericho's stable I don't really like, but he's so good as a character that he'll make it work.

Are you stupid? Seriously?

It was better in every way. Vieually, story wise, even the audio... FINALLY It doesn't sound like it's coming out of a boom box.

Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    Are you stupid? Seriously?
    Seriously? No, Are you?

The show has good in-ring work, but is very average otherwise. If you disagree feel free to elaborate in an intelligent fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    story wise
    What story? This is the problem. They aren’t telling any story but they should if they want to keep viewers interested. It’s just random matches being thrown out there.

Seriously? No, Are you?

The show has good in-ring work, but is very average otherwise. If you disagree feel free to elaborate in an intelligent fashion.
    You sounded like a tool I have no interest

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast