Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Well, is he?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

5 41.67%
  • Yes

5 41.67%
  • Only in the sense that most/all Presidents have been.

2 16.67%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Those crazy, stupid, lying, communist, American hating Liberals always call conservatives racists and bigots. Can you believe the name calling they do?!
    Can't say the n-word any more?!?! What's this country coming to?
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Those crazy, stupid, lying, communist, American hating Liberals always call conservatives racists and bigots. Can you believe the name calling they do?!
    Well you cant have it both ways. Either you are welcoming and supportive of racism, or you're not. You cant sit here and constantly welcome it and support it, then simultaneously say you are accepting and tolerant.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Well you cant have it both ways. Either you are welcoming and supportive of racism, or you're not. You cant sit here and constantly welcome it and support it, then simultaneously say you are accepting and tolerant.
    It's extremely easy to say one is both. Doing so, as you said, is impossible.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456