Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Well, is he?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

5 41.67%
  • Yes

5 41.67%
  • Only in the sense that most/all Presidents have been.

2 16.67%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Of course hes a war criminal, the motherfcuker killed like 50,000 random people.
    Dammmm... those like Chuck Norris type numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    he smoke of patriotic fervor essentially choked out any useful self-reflection, much less dissent.

geezus……was that etched into the wall behind those two huge statues of Kin I and Kim II in North Korea

That quote even beats out The Bush II Cabal.

Nothing worse than a cabal. Like a group of evil colleagues.
    Thanks so much for the perspicacious critique on style and diction. Coming from you, it means...well, nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Thanks so much for the perspicacious critique on style and diction. Coming from you, it means...well, nothing.
    More wisdom from the human cure for insomnia.

More wisdom from the human cure for insomnia.
    Let me put it in words that might make what I said clear to you.

It could be that most of folks here were so pissed and so riled up at the time that Bush and his men felt they could do what they wished and that most of the folks here would be fine with their dumb war. At the same time too Bush and his men did not feel that they had a need to have to face folks who did not like their dumb war.

See, all in words with just one syllable!

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Dammmm... those like Chuck Norris type numbers.
    Everyone chuck Norris killed was guilty

If chuck Norris killed me, I would know in my final moments I must be guilty of something
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

It could be that most of folks here were so pissed and so riled up at the time that Bush and his men felt they could do what they wished and that most of the folks here would be fine with their dumb war. At the same time too Bush and his men did not feel that they had a need to have to face folks who did not like their dumb war.

Is that like the "Bush cabal?"

And "syllable" is more than one syllabzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Where ai I????

What time is it????

I must have dozed off somehow.

t
    Is that like the "Bush cabal?"

And "syllable" is more than one syllabzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Where ai I????

What time is it????

I must have dozed off somehow.
    Truly a weak response. You are losing this one, big time.

EDIT: Assuming you understand now the substance of my two posts wherein I gave an opinion as to why President Bush and his advisors did not receive the kind of censure they seem to have deserved regarding the Iraq War, do you agree or disagree?
    Last edited by Crovash; 10-11-2019 at 06:34 AM.

t

EDIT: Assuming you understand now the substance of my two posts wherein I gave an opinion as to why President Bush and his advisors did not receive the kind of censure they seem to have deserved regarding the Iraq War, do you agree or disagree?
    This is what he does, anytime he gets backed into a corner where his point is refuted he just spouts gibberish until we move on and he can complain about something else.

You clever little rascal!

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

t

I would not have censured Bush for the Iraq war.

I would not have censured Johnson for the Gulf of Tonkin incident.

I would not have impeached Clinton.

I would not have censured Jefferson for banging Sally Hemmings

I would not have started any of this baloney against Trump.

Did I miss anyone? Who was the Teapot Dome guy? Can't remember.

Saying "all presidents are basically war criminals" is essentially saying none of them are. And that lets people like Bush off the hook. So don't do that.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

While I disagree, I do appreciate the direct response.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I'm glad someone brought up George Bush and Ellen. it seems like the people getting upset are the Liberal left, outraged that someone like Ellen DeGeneres would sit beside someone as bad/awful/horrible/terrible/evil as George Bush. is anyone on the right upset that Bush is sitting beside progressive Liberal homosexual Ellen, not that I have seen.

I thought Ellen's explanation was brilliant.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ellen-d...ue-2019-10-08/

people with different political beliefs can still be friends, can still get along, or at least be tolerant of other people's views and opinions. from what I have seen there are more on the left that have no tolerance for Conservatives or anyone on the right. MAGA hat wearing Trump supporters are harassed or even physically attacked. people are even using "MAGA" to come up with hate crime hoaxes to blame Trump supporters. the media has people believing that MAGA is simply a symbol of hate, so it's not surprising that idiots are manipulated by this ignorance and impacted negatively enough to take action.

nobody should be intolerant towards the other side, left to right or right to left.
    Very on brand of you to equate trying to strip someone of their rights as a human being to just a harmless political dispute.

I would not have censured Johnson for the Gulf of Tonkin incident.

I would not have impeached Clinton.

I would not have censured Jefferson for banging Sally Hemmings

I would not have started any of this baloney against Trump.

Did I miss anyone? Who was the Teapot Dome guy? Can't remember.
    You would t have impeached Clinton for lying under oath? That’s just nuts. And forget the Lewinsky thing, they should have investigated further on white water and impeached for that BS. But instead there was a bipartisan effort to exploit their own deals in the way Clinton did. Wouldn’t want to make corruption in DC illegal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    You would t have impeached Clinton for lying under oath? That’s just nuts. And forget the Lewinsky thing, they should have investigated further on white water and impeached for that BS. But instead there was a bipartisan effort to exploit their own deals in the way Clinton did. Wouldn’t want to make corruption in DC illegal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And we have a winner

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast